christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Wassap hootoos and tootsies Big smile

Just a reminder again:
  • KMH2 dropped in the CM rating from 11 down to 15. Ouch
  • Karan and Kritika's ranking from 10 and 12 to 13 and 15 Angry

So please Rate the CM every minute Embarrassed, Comment on Karan/Kritika's profiles & Watch KMH2 only at 8pm (Indian Standard Time - not Chiku Standard Time LOL)

I know half of you think this is bullshit and that it doesn't make a difference to Karan and Kritika. But let me tell you, it does. Specially Karan, through Karanz Angels (on facebook) he's always updated about his ranking and all on IF.

Love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-stuti-tanu111anikita_786Therusha_Pillaypayal_4

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I think most of us are confused on how to vote, may be if you can help clarify :
1)Do we need to logout and logback in to rate CM?
2)What is the frequency to vote (like in their profiles we have to wait 3hrs and at most i think you can only put in 2 comments)

Last week me and my friend were voting like anything, i alone voted over 75 times but the total votes were arrond 260+ i suppose. I voted by just refreshing the browser ( is this correct)

I remember some one mentioning u can vote only 1 per person .... And yYou mentioned every minute we can vote so wnated to make sure we are followin the right way.

Our ignorance should not cost us KMH2.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsIf.rockerzchristiandior.

Therusha_Pillay IF-Dazzler
Therusha_Pillay
Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i try to vote all the time but it just doesnt show.... but guys kmh2 has to be tops and karan and kritika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.

christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikaek43

I think most of us are confused on how to vote, may be if you can help clarify :
1)Do we need to logout and logback in to rate CM?
2)What is the frequency to vote (like in their profiles we have to wait 3hrs and at most i think you can only put in 2 comments)

Last week me and my friend were voting like anything, i alone voted over 75 times but the total votes were arrond 260+ i suppose. I voted by just refreshing the browser ( is this correct)

I remember some one mentioning u can vote only 1 per person .... And yYou mentioned every minute we can vote so wnated to make sure we are followin the right way.

Our ignorance should not cost us KMH2.

Hi. Thanks for responding.
1) No, you don't need to sign in everytime if you want to rate the CM.
2) There is no frequency as such, you can vote as much as you wish.

Oh, that's great Smile; you don't have to refresh the same page. Maybe refreshing the same page everytime doesn't re-new the CM rating machine.

You can for instance, say open a concerned topic, read the post etc or whatever then go back to KM2 forum (not literally the back button but through the tabs on the top) then vote again.
Since you'll be busy reading posts and stuff, everytime you get back to the main Forum page hit the 5th item (freakin' awesome)

You can keep rating say every minute.

I like your spirit, please keep voting.

Edited by -Sonia-xx - 19 November 2010 at 4:40am
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the clarificaton, lets see if this makes any diff Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzchristiandior.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index