Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged

arohi tells gauri that chikku knows everything about me.... he gives me a wake up message and also like all my friends..... gauri tells her that when your in love if you look at anyone you becaome jalous and you feel like saying everything.... arohi says if being quiet is love then what the point of being in love....

Gauri tells her that you wont understand.... arohi says you believe im not in love but chikku is.... she calls chikku and asks who would he save and he says arohi.... arohi tells gauri to get ready fast and then leaves with chikku.....

Kartar singh is waiting outside and rudra and his family comes..... rudra tells his family to go in and rudra talks to kartar..... Kartar tells him that this will be the last function you'll come too..... Rudra says that this world isnt processing because people just talk dont do anything..... Mickhal tells kartar that he's not scared of anything....

after they all go in Arjun and his brother comes..... the girls see them and they go after them.... arohi gives the shoes to sankit and tells him to look after them probably.... arjun is trying to find a hiding spot....

he goes into a room and then arohi goes inside too..... simi sees this and locks the door.... arohi is searching for her dad and she trips and arjun saves her from falling.... they stare at each other ...... arohi pushes him away and tells him that he came following gauri.... arjun says i didnt follow anyone here.... arohi tells her that only police people are invited here.... then arjun says what his brother told him to says.....then arohi calls him uglyLOL and yells at him.... then arohi says how does he know and arjun says i was in the suit when you were changing your clothes....arjun leaves and arohi is all teary....

Bua tricks sankit and simi comes and takes the shoes away.....arohi tells simi that she cheated and after she leaves arohi says i hope i never meet him again in my life....Rajbir and gauri marriage is going on..... after that there is bidaai and everyone is crying....

gauri is sitting on the bed and she offers milk to rajbir and he sasy what nonsense and takes coke out to drink.... he sits on the couch and asks who was the one you loved..... Gauri says i dont want to talk about this.... Rajbir tells her that left closet is mine and right one is yours.... gauri says that im sorry i didnt say no for marriage and rajbir says i understand.... Then rajbir tells her that untill you have the strenght to tell your family and mine that you want a divorce we're husband wife in front of them but we'll be friends....

Next morning all the police man's get in their car and they leave to arrest rudra..... Rajbir and dada go inside and the watch man tells arjun that police are here to arrest rudra.... Arjun takes a gun out and says that they hurted us already and now i'll hurt them that they'll remember forever....

NO PRECAP

hope you guys like it and sorry for the delay
dont forget to press the LIKE button and also to read the written update

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 18 November 2010 at 8:33am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondasamsangme_4eversaku1122SabeeqaKn7geniusishikaek43pringle6champakiranarjun.arohi4evaworldequalsyouAnupa28tanu111aDiorRouge.thousandmilesHarpreet.MPrettychocoeyebrokenmirrorsxTimaxpayyalkavyasamambbihaAkankshaa.sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxSandstone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live UD: baj gaya band" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
no probs..thanks..!!

was waiting for u to come...hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samsanglilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
thanks

samsanglilindiangurl13

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
omg..is he gonna kidnap arohi?!?! cuz one article did say tht after the 15th episode they end up together...n tomorrows episdoe will be the 15th! cuz sumthin happens.....WHOAAAA...its sad but will be fun to see them acting up!

tanu111alilindiangurl13

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update. Cant wait untill he kidnaps her. Think this would be the first time we wish that the main lead actually gets kidnapped by a gangster.
That shows how much we want them to be together what ever be the circumsyances Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsIf.rockerzlilindiangurl13daisyluvAkankshaa.

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Thanks

tanu111alilindiangurl13

brokenmirrors

IF-Dazzler

brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
thanks dear..means a lot to make all these writter ups

tanu111alilindiangurl13

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update! Hug

I'm gonna skip all the bidaai crap... ArJohi scene would be the saving grace! (:

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 18 November 2010 at 9:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.