Fan Fictions

~*Only Mine...forever(AR)1* Part 1-27~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 152

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jannat4ever

hyeeeeee sonu awesome part............
loved it
ohhhhhhhhh such cute moments of family
nd ar meeting was so filmy..........loved it....Embarrassed
waiting for their convo.........Wink
nd armaan such a gem solved all problm in 1 sec. Tongue
continue soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........
nd thnx 4 d pm dear........Tongue

luv
jannat

HEY JANNAT DI,
THANKS FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENT DI.
LOVE
SONUSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Only Mine...forever(AR)1* Part 1-27~ (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniashzadi_10

awww....sooo sweet part..

sp.convo between anji n armaan...so finaly u r mking grounds fr AR meetng....

cant wait fr dat sweety..

update soon

love

sania

HEY DI
THANK U SO MUCH DI FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS.
LOVE
SONUTongue

sajniksgian

Goldie

sajniksgian

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hey dear...i read it already..and its a wonderful concept..pls add me 2 ur PM list and update it as soon as possible...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PheonixFire.

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged

First Encounter

Armaan entered the Gupta house and saw a girl dancing in middle of the hall. He does not see her face as her back was facing him then suddenly the girl lost her balance and was about to fall but Armaan quickly ran to her and held her by waist. On the other side after losing balance Ridhimaa closed her eyes tightly to register the pain. Armaan was completely awestruck by her beauty.

After some time Ridhimaa slowly opened her eyes only to find a blue pair of eyes staring at her. Ridhimaa does not like the way Armaan was looking at her so she quickly straightened herself and walked away from him. Rahul came to Armaan as soon as he learned about his arrival. Whereas, Armaan was still looking at Ridhimaa's retreating figure.

"Toh fursat mil gayi aapko aane ki" Armaan immediately shift his gaze from Ridhimaa to Rahul.

"Are Rahul wo actually" Rahul cut him in between "please mujhe tere evergreen bahane sun ne me koi interest nahi hai"

"Are per meri baat toh sun"

"Kya sunu haan? mera sangit aur mera best friend hi sabse bad me AA raha hai, huh!" Armaan sighs "Rahul mere bhai ab tu meri bhi kuch sunega actually ek bahot important meeting thi isiliye"

"Achcha toh ab meeting dost se jada important ho gayi"

"pagalon jaisi baat mat ker Rahul koi meeting tujh se jada important nahi hai per tu toh janta hai na shimla wale project per bhai ne kitni mehnat ki hai aur usi silsile me aaj Japanese delegates ke saath meeting thi' achcha mere baap mujhe maaf ker de aainda yeh galati kabhi nahi hogi bas ab yeh moo banana band ker warna agar kahiin Muskaan ne dekh liya toh abhi tujh se shadi se mana ker degi"

"Saale ek toh der se aaye aur upper se mera majak uada raha hai"

"Are nahi meri itni himmat ki me tera majak udaoon"

"That's better ab chal jaldi sab log kab se tera intazaar ker rahe hai" and they went in a direction where Guptas and Malliks were present. "Hey dad, hello uncle"

"oh hello young man" said Sheshank hugging him "so how was your meeting Sanjay ne bataya tumhari Japanese delegates ke saath ek bahot important meeting thi"

"Oh it was wonderful unhe hamara presentation bahot pasand aaya aur wo hamare is project me invest karne ke liye tayyar hai" 

"That's really great" said Sanjay.

"Congratulation Armaan", said Sheshank shaking Armaan's hand.

Sanjay took Armaan into a hug "I'm proud of you son"

"Main yeh good news Atul ko deker aata hoon" and he went to Atul, Sheshank also got busy with guests and Rahul was busy with Muskaan. Here, Armaan was getting restless not finding Ridhimaa anywhere. He was completely fascinated with her natural beauty. He was looking for Ridhimaa and found her talking to some girls. Armaan doesn't know about Ridhimaa because during Atul-anjali's wedding she was in Shimla and was unable to attend the wedding due to her exams. After that Armaan went to America so they never really met.

Atul came to Armaan to congratulate him for meeting. He was saying something but Armaan was not listening as he was lost in Ridhimaa. the way she held herself' the way she smiled' the way she talked' the way she walked' her long black hairs' her almond shaped eyes' her perfect lips' her long neck and the strand of her hair which fell elegantly on her face. he just loved everything about her wherever Ridhimaa was going Armaan's gaze was following her. Soon Armaan also got engrossed with guests.

Now it was the time sangeet finished most of the guests left the place and now only Malliks and chadda's were in the house.

"Chal Sheshank mujhe lagta hai ab hume bhi chalna chahiye kafi raat ho gayi hai"

Sheshank checked his watch. "Haan raat toh kafi ho chuki hai"

"Atul jara us Armaan ko dekh kahaan hai woh" asked Sanjay.

"Hoga kahiin ladkiyan se ghira" Atul muttered to himself.

"Kya kuch kaha tumne" asked Sanjay.

"Nahi papa main toh yeh kah raha tha ki yahin kisi se baat kar raha hoga aap toh use jaante hi hai woh workaholic jaaha jaata bas kaam hi toh karta rahta hai"

"Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sheshank nodded his head "Well yeh baat toh bilkul sahi hai Armaan bohot hi samjhdar hai  tabhi toh  thode hi time me saara business sambhal liya Warna aaj kal ke bachche club, disko, Parties esi me mast rehte hai aur aapni responsibilities ka toh koi hosh hi nahi hota"

"Wo toh hai" stated Sanjay proudly "By the way is mamle me toh hamara rahul bhi kisi se kam nahi college khatm hote hi usne bhi business sambhal liya"

"Haan dono ek hi thali ke biangan hai" Atul again muttered to himself after hearing Sanjay and sheshank's all goody-goody talk about the 2 devils.

"Hmm...is mamle me toh hum dono lucky hai" suggested Sheshank.

"Haan woh toh hai' are Atul tu abhi tak yahin baitha hai ja jaaker Armaan ko dekh woh kahaan hai"

"Ji papa", said Atul getting up from the sofa.

"It's ok Atul main dekhti hoon", said Anjali putting the try on table.

"Yeh lijiye aapki coffee papa" she handled a cup to Sanjay.

"Thank u so much beta" Anjali smiled "main Armaan ko dekhkar aati hoon" and with that she went to find Armaan.

On the other side

"Haan thik hai' Nahi uski koi jarurat nahi hai' Haan aur mujhe woh file kal tak mere table per chahiye' Thik hai" suddenly *thud* "holy crap"

"Oh sorry sir I am really sorry maine dekha nahi" waiter mumbled quickly as he was hell scared.

"Its' ok" said Armaan and made his way towards washroom. Actually he was talking on the phone to his PA when suddenly he crashed with waiter and all the drinks spilled on his sherwani.

"Oh god pata nahi aaj kya ho raha hai jab se yaaha aaya hoon kuch na kuch ulta sidha ho raha hai" Armaan murmured annoyed with the spots which were now clearly visible on his sherwani.

Ridhimaa was doing some work when she heard her mother calling her'

"Ridhi"

"Haan mumma"

"Ridhi woh yahaan table per bohot saare gifts faile hue hain please inhe jara rahul ke kamre me rakh de" said Padma pointing towards the mountain of gifts.

"Ji maama"

Ridhimaa took the gifts and went towards rahul's room. Before she could reach rahul's room she crashed with someone.

"Not again" groaned Armaan.

"Ouch" All gifts fell from her hands and she lost her balance. She was about to fall. So, she just closed her eyes tightly. After some time she opened her eyes and found herself in a strong pair of arms and staring at again those blue eyes again.

Armaan was going toward washroom as his complete attention was towards his sherwani and he crashes with someone. The person with whom he crashes lost her balance and he held her in his arms. He never thought it was her and again lost in beautiful sight in front of him.

Now Armaan and Ridhimaa were staring in each other's eyes as Ridhimaa was still in his arm. Suddenly, she pushed him and stood straight "u monkey dekh kar nahi chal chal sakte"

Taken aback by her sudden reaction Armaan didn't understand anything and then listened her voice "andhe ho kya? bhagwaan ne ankho ki jagah batan diye hai?"

"What tumhara dimaag to thikane per hai naa?" asked Armaan slightly recovered.

"mera dimaag toh thikane per hi hai per mujhe lagta hai tumhari aankhon ko elaaj ki jaroorat hai"

"Excuse me" Armaan asked confused as he didn't understand the reason of her sudden outburst.

"Just shut up main tum jaise ladkon ko achchi tarah se janti hoon tum log toh bas mouke ki talaash me hote hoo. Jahan ladki deki nahi wahin nautanki shuru"

"What the hell tumhara screw dhila hai kya ek toh maine tumhe girne se bachaya tumhe mujhe thanks bolana chahiye aur tum mujh per hi chilla rahi hoo"

"Ohhh yes" said Ridhimaa with mock expression "thanks kis baat ka thanks? yeh sab karne ka?" she pointing towards the gift boxes spread all over.

"Yo jansi ki rani yeh meri nahi tumahari wajah se hua hai tum hi inka mount Everest banaker ghoom rahi thi" commented Armaan as he was really annoyed now.

"Just shut up yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai"

"Oh!!!!! Yes ese kahte hai ulta chor... a' ulta chor... umm' yaa whatever dekho galti tumhari thi agar tum apni is badi badi billi jaisi aankon ka use nahi kar sakti toh main kya karu"

"What tumhe meri ankhe billi jaisi lagti hai" asked Ridhimaa angrily.

"A' let me see" he scaned her from head to toe "hmm not really"

*pause* "actually tum to puri ki puri hi billi jaisi ho" Ridhimaa opened her mouth in shock.

"No' no' no' no correction jangli billi" Armaan with grinned at her.

"tumne mujhe billi kaha" now Ridhimaa's blood was boiling with anger.

"Nahi toh maine toh jangali billi kahaa, jangli billi"

"You' you' main chodungi naahi tumhe' tum"

"Ridhi' Ridhi" Ridhimaa heard her mother calling her.

"tumhe toh main dekh loongi", said Ridhimaa and moved from there after collecting the gifts.

"Anytime babes I'm all yours" shouted Armaan at her retreating back *sigh* 'silly girl huh!!!!!!! Jangli billi' Armaan smiled at his own creativity and went to washroom shaking head.

Anjali was searching Armaan from more than 15 minutes but didn't find him "Armaan' Armaan' oh god! pura ghar doond liya kahaan hai ye?" then she saw him coming out of one of the guest room.

"So you are here"

"Kya hua bhabhi" asked Armaan after seeing Anjali's annoyed expression.

"Kya hua kahaan the tum pata hai main pichale aadhe ghante se tumhe dundh rahi hoon"

Now Armaan in his usual self completely forgetting about the pleasant encounter with his jangali billi'

"Ohooo anjy bhabhi I am so sorry'' said Armaan cutely. To which Anjali melted. now who can resist this cute face but still'

"Huh sorry" said Anjali with slight annoyed look on her face.

Armaan knew very well how to charm his dearest bhabhi "Oh my my"

Anjali saw Armaan's with surprised expression and asked little confused "What???"

"God bhabhi I really don't understand, I mean how it could be possible?" said Armaan with great surprise.

Now Anjali got conscious and looked toward her saari and touched her face to check if everything was fine and asked a bit tense as she was hell conscious about her looks.

"Kya... kya hua Armaan kuch gadbad hai?"

"Kuch *pause* bhabhi kuch nahi bohot badi gadbad hai" Now Anjali got really tense.

"Oh my god kya' I mean main thik nahi lag rahi?" concluded Anjali with almost crying expression.

"Thik" *pause* "bhabhi mujhe toh samajh nahi aata ki koi roj itna khubsurat kaise lag sakta hai"

"Oh god maine check nahi kiya.." Anjali stopped as what Armaan had said strike her.

"What?" asked Anjali shocked as she was hell scared that there is something wrong with her looks.

"What what? I mean u have to tell me the secret how you look more beautiful by every passing day?"

Anjali sighed in relief and smacked on his shoulder "Armaan tumne toh dara hi diya tha"

"Oh come on bhabhi I am sure aaj toh bhai ki najar aap se hati hi nahi hoogi" said Armaan naughtily as he know he has hit the nerve now and put his arm across her shoulder.  Anjali just blushed as it was indeed true Atul was all time following her like a lost puppy.

Anjali jerked his arm slightly and said "bas bas jyada buttering karne ki koi jarrorat nahi hai papa kab se tumhe bula rahe hai gher nahi jana kya"

"Oh haan chaliye chliye" and they left from there.

Malliks left after a brief goodbye session. Ridhimaa didn't meet properly to Malliks as she was hell busy with work, handling preparations of rahul's mehandi next day.

---------------------------------------------------------
P.S-if any one wants pm then please include this pm account  ..Scarlet..in your buddy list.

love

sonuSmile

Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 09 February 2013 at 7:32am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889crazyneha.0807eeesharheakitaareyfanrtardivine93shaq123sasyadiyachillminnat_mahi-nikki-ksgforever10ARCaskettFanHarry93Amoon.88scorpio95-Jyo-saniashzadidiyaa1pkanushkajainjannat4everAR-kashmiss93Jenniferfan-wild-Mojo.moonlight2630prachi06kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGcutiepreetpinky.padda--Sapphire--janu1610princess52LOVEDMG-ARshonagudiaAR_LOVER-Prithi-ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12Medha.hinal_maaneetDulceTentacion.jiyaa_mEthereal-PathDigitalFortressammyridz600sjain

ammyridz600

IF-Stunnerz

ammyridz600

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
hey sonu Hugits awesomeClap
plzz do continue , its amazingClap loves z conceptSmile
thx 4 z pmSmile
anyway add me in yr pm list Smile

.PheonixFire.

jannat4ever

Goldie

jannat4ever

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
hey sonu firstly sorry for commenting late.........i was little busy
jst read dis part
nd it was awesome
loved ar fight
nd armaan rocaks....................Embarrassed
thnx 4 d pm dear

luv
jannat

Edited by jannat4ever - 21 November 2010 at 7:11am

ksgforever10

Goldie

ksgforever10

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
luvd it lk anythng/..............thnxxxx 4 d pm...........update d nxt part soon.......nc 1.............<3

.PheonixFire.

Jenniferfan

IF-Dazzler

Jenniferfan

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hey dear nice part
cont soon
thanx 4 pm

.PheonixFire.

Post Reply New Post