Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged

~Welcome~

Hey guys I have been a slient reader. I have read almost all the stories of the forum(AR) and they all are just perfect.

I am new to the forum so most of u may not know me. So, for them I am sonya and for my buddies I am sonu.

This ff is completely my first attempt of writing anything specially ff. so guys just bear my story I know I am not that good and this ff is completely based on AR.

I  want to thank nik di, sania di, jannat di, and tanvi who has encouraged me to write the ff. I also want to thank to all my buddies who has included me in there buddy list.

~If u want pms~

Hey guys as I said its just my 1st attempt so I don't know how many of u are interested in my ff so, if any one wants pm then please include this pm account 
..Scarlet.. in your buddy list...

Index:

Proluge- pg 1  
Charecter sketch- pg1
Mr. No.1- pg1
Miss Laadli- pg4
First Encounter- pg7
Accidents- pg10
And we met again- pg15
Old days- pg20
Sudden Call- pg23
Tu-Tu Main-Main- pg27
Problem- pg32
Shut up Armaan!- pg36
Jodi Breakers- pg40
Tmporary- pg47
13 missed calls- pg53
Am... the BOSS- pg60
Basanti- pg65
The gift- pg70
Tit for tat- pg74
The haunting imprint- pg81
Its love silly- pg86
I'm in love- pg94
Cross my heart- pg100
I met my kindred spirit- pg105
The other side of coin- pg112
The engagement- pg120
The nuptials- pg127
The marriage- pg132
The first night- pg144

Link to thread 2:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1722360

Prologue

"I hate you Mr. Armaan Mallik.", the girl said.

"But I love you sweetheart." said Armaan.

"O just shut up I am not going to do this you have to refuse."

"I can't and I don't want to." stated Armaan as a matter of fact.
"Why the hell you are doing this."

"I said I love you it is as simple as that." said Armaan putting his hand on her shoulder.

She jerk off his hand "But I don't love you I love someone else."
He smiled and made his way towards bar "Well that's not a problem I'll kill that bas***d."

"How dare you?" she shouted.

"Well I'm just giving the simple solution of your problem." said Armaan sipping his drink.

"Do hell with your solution. Look Mallik I am not going to do this, that's sit."

"Then go to your father and tell him. Why you're here?" he suggested composedly.

"I can't and you know that, you have to refuse for the marriage."

He shrugged his shoulders "Well why I should refuse? I don't have any problem with this"

"Why are you doing this?" she asked conquered.

"Oh baby how many times I have to answer the same question? Or you want to listen it from me again and again' well in that case I'm always at your service"

"Oh just cut the crap and tell me you will do it or not?" she asked prying he would say yes.

"What if I say no?" he asked.

"Then go to hell." she rushed out of the door.

"Only in the case you will accompany me." he bellowed.

"Don't worry Mallik you are now going to enter a living hell. I'll make sure that." She promised to herself.

"At last you will be only mine." he promised to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Guys character sketch just scroll down...

Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 09 February 2013 at 9:32am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889crazyneha.0807rash.guptarheakitaareyfanrtarshaq123lifesucks123me_lovelygulpratik053flaming_saphireashwini16niki4lifeVampgirlanjali_34-nikki-rads73937Krystal001ARCaskettFanm-g19Jinal3patelsajniksgianRhea.KaJenRozy77jannat4everAR-kashsaniashzadiiceprincess101scorpio95-Jyo-HaniyaanatashucutiepreetdhruvikaluvsKSGunknown.prachi06vidu87desirFairytaled.pinky.paddaTANVI_SEXY..Labyrinth..Roxxy47KaJen-amaZaynshonagudiaLOVEDMG-ARdebby_11Pumpkinnjanu1610princess52crazy4KASH_AREthereal-Pathnidha1983kooliioNorzjiyaa_mhinal_maaneet...vibha...Medha.divkashfullsweetdesireammyridz600spvdsjainBabajiKaThullu-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Only Mine...forever(AR)1* Part 1-27~" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged

~Character sketch~

Mallik family

Sanjay mallik:

Owner of mallik empires he is best friend of shashank gupta. He has 3 children atul, armaan and nikita.

Veena mallik:

Wife of sanjay mallik.  Veena mallik was expired 10 years ago as she was suffering from cancer.

Atul mallik:

The eldest mallik child. He is married to anjali gupta love of his life.

Armaan mallik:

He is 2nd mallik child. He Is younger than atul. still bachlor...jaan of his father...young dashing...and girls go weak on her knees that effect he had on them...he is funloving...full of life...but he at the same time to touchy about his family and things...if anyone try to harm him or his family...he show them that he is armaan mallik so no one can mess with him...he love someone he can do anything for them and if he hate someone than can go to any extend to hurt that person...

Gupta family:

Sheshank gupta:

Owner of gupta industries. He is married to padma sharma. He has 3 children rahul, anjali and ridhimaa.

Padma gupta:

wife of sheshank gupta. she is very loving and caring.

Rahul gupta:

He is eldest child of sheshank and padma.anjali and rahul are twins as he was 7 minute older than anjali. he is best friend of armaan.

Anjali gupta:

Now anjali mallik she is 7 minute younger than rahul and married to atul love of her life.

Ridhimaa gupta:

She is youngest gupta in gupta family. She lives in shimla she is there for her studies.she is very beautiful...simple yet confident...but she hate love stuff due to a bitter experience.

Muskaan chadda:

She is going to marry rahul love of her life. She is only child of her parents she is fun loving and complete chatter box.

Other important characters will be introduced by the time.

This was the character sketch.

Part 1 just scroll down

Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 09 February 2013 at 7:24am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyneha.0807rash.guptataareyfandivine93shaq123Ash1990dtothepalsflaming_saphireashwini16anjali_34-nikki-sasyaKrystal001sajniksgianRhea.KaJenjannat4everAR-kashmiss93soniarahejamaansi007scorpio95-Jyo-ankitajain94Harry93saniashzadidiyaa1pkunknown.dhruvikaluvsKSGHaniyaaprachi06JavzKaJenpinky.padda-wild-desirFairytaled.cutiepreetjanu1610KaJen-amaZaynshonagudiaARKJ_4EVERprincess52debby_11LOVEDMG-ARjiyaa_mhinal_maaneetcrazy4KASH_AREthereal-PathMedha.nidha1983kooliiospvdammyridz600BabajiKaThullu

ankitajain94

Goldie

ankitajain94

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
awesome
plzzzzzzzzzzzz add me 2 ur pm's list Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PheonixFire.

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Mr. No.1

"Ammy, ammy, ammy, ammy, go ammy, I love you ammy" the girls were cheering for him.

"Yahaan ka mahoul is waqt bada kamal ka hai ek taraf hai hamare sabke favorite ammy jinhone aaj tak koi race nahi haari toh dusari taraf hai unko challenge karne wale Rahul Gupta es waqt mukabala bada takker ka hai".

Here both the bikers were riding in full speed. Biker no.2 zoomed off and come forward leaving biker no.1 behind. The speaker again started "aur yeh race bas apne finishing point per pohonch chuki hai aur lagata hai is bar record tutne wala hai aur biker no.2  aaj race bas jeet jayenge lekin yeh kya ain waqt per biker no.1 ne bike accelerate ki aur yesss' he had crossed finishing line and biker no.1 is our winner".

The biker no.1 stopped the bike and removed his helmet. He then shook his head and the sweet drops spread from his hairs. He waved his hand at girls and girls gave him flying kisses, still shouting his name. Now we can see biker no.1 is non another than the Armaan Mallik.

He got off the bike and went to the stage. After getting the trophy he made his way towards his bike. "Congratulations Mallik" came the voice.

"Oh rahul! Thanks", said Armaan with a grin.

"Well don't fly Mallik you just got lucky"

"Oh look who's saying that and what you are talking about haan luck well in that case I'm getting lucky since 7 years" said Armaan with a smirk.

"Oh Mallik you are just full of yourself but don't underestimate me you got lucky this time but not next time" said Rahul.

"We'll see that Rahul" said Armaan.

"We definitely will" said Rahul. Both were facing each other with a challenging look on their faces which soon broke into smiles.

"Man you have done it again" said Rahul hugging Armaan.

"But you ware too close this time" said Armaan Parting from hug.

"Yeah I have already told you to not to underestimate me"

"Yeah yeah I know common now" said Armaan moving towards his bike.

"Kahaan?" asked Rahul.

"Silly question men it's your bachelors' Party and I have won the race so it cause a double celebration so let's move"

"Yeah I know it's my bachelors' Party but girls are going to drool over the most eligible bachelor", stated Rahul.

"Well' See Rahul it's cool as far as we get our entertainment"

"I don't believe men you are such a jerk but I don't want any problem because if muski comes to know about this then I'll be bachelor forever", said Rahul.

"Don't worry dude main hoon na mere hote hue kabhi koi problem ho sakti hai" said Armaan with a proud grin.

"Haan problem toh hamesha mere saath rahti hai" muttered Rahul to himself.

"Did you say something?" asked Armaan.

"Nahi nahi chal wahaan girl's tera intezar kar rahi hongi aur sabki gussewali glares mujhe bardasht karni padegi unke so called god ko lane me der karne ke liye"

Armaan laughed out loud and both went on their bikes for their destination.

At Party place

Everyone was asking for Armaan. Armaan was late because he went to change clothes for Party. Rahul came first in the Party. All his friends including males and females started asking him for Armaan. He was annoyed of all this and at the same time someone entered in the beach side club and girls just held their breath looking towards their Greek god who was looking more sexy and hot than ever. Guys just looked their role model with admiration. He is none other than our Armaan. So, now as he entered in the Party' Party gets in its full swing Armaan start singing and dancing on song from (I hate stories title song)

I know you like me, you know I like you
Let's get together girl, you know you want to

Raat din aate jaate, hoti hain sau mulakaatein
Aagey badti hai baatein, peechay chod de
Raaste mein hai thehre, aur bhi kitne chehre
Aaj phir apni aankhein unse jod le
Kho jaayega, lamha yeh kho jaayega
Mudke na phir aayega, raahon mein usko rok le
Ho jaayega hoga jo ho jaayega
You know you're so hot, you're on fire
1 2 3 go
Mil gaye jo chora chori
Huyi masti thodi thodi
Bas pyaar ka naam na lena
I hate love stories
Mil gaye jo chora chori
Huyi masti thodi thodi
I hate love stories

Koi aas paas ho, samjhe jo dil ki baat ko
Soche na aaj yaar woh kal ki baatein
Pal do pal ka saath ho, phir na haathon mein haath ho
Bhoole na yaad aaye phir beeti raatein
Aankhon se keh ke le, sapna gaya hai
Subah ko jaage toh, rasta naya hai
I'm a man who's got a plan
Need a girl who'll understand
You could be the one for sure
1 2 3 go
Mil gaye jo chora chori
Huyi masti thodi thodi
I hate love stories
Mil gaye jo chora chori
Huyi masti thodi thodi
I hate love stories

Jo bhi karna yaar kar duniya ka na khayal kar
Kehti hai jo bhi isko, kehne de na
Vaado se jo bandh kar, rakhna hai apne paas toh
Jaane de phir phir yeh dooriyan, rehne de na
Marzi se chalti hai jaise hawayein
Waise hi hai meri saari adaayein
I'll be your and you'll be mine
But love is such a waste of time
You could be my girl for sure
1 2 3 go
Mil gaye jo chora chori
Huyi masti thodi thodi
I hate love stories
Mil gaye jo chora chori
Huyi masti thodi thodi
I hate love stories

http://www.top10bollywood.com/

Raat din aate jaate, honi hain sau mulakaatein
Aagey badti hai baatein, peechay chod de
Raaste mein hai thehre, aur bhi kitne chehre
Aaj phir apni aankhein unse jod le
Kho jaayega, lamha yeh kho jaayega
Mudke na phir aayega, raahon mein usko rok le
Ho jaayega hoga jo ho jaayega
You know you're so hot, you're on fire
1 2 3 go
Mil gaye jo chora chori
Huyi masti thodi thodi
I hate love stories
Mil gaye jo chora chori
Huyi masti thodi thodi
I hate love stories
Mil gaye jo chora chori
Huyi masti thodi thodi
I hate love stories
Mil gaye jo chora chori
Huyi masti thodi thodi
I hate love stories

At morning 4.00 am

Armaan made his way in Mallik mention in the dark of night, trying to avoid making any noise. He removed his shoes on the way to his room when all the light lit up. He just stopped there horrified as his fear was standing in front of him'

"He... hey dad you are still awake? It's not good for health" said Armaan nervously.

"Jiska beta subah ke chaar baje ghar AA raha ho woh baap so kaise sakta hai" said Sanjay.

"Dad!!!" Armaan winced.

"What? I'm not going to leave you this time.* pause* you have to give me all details of the Party" declared Sanjay folding his hands to his chest and pouting lips slightly, clearly showing his displeasure.

"Dad" Armaan sighed in relief and astonishment "you scared me this time"

Sanjay grinned at him "I know I am the best' now you just go to your room, get some sleep and then I want all details" commanded Sanjay. Armaan comes and hug him "you are the best dad' just too cool".

"I know that tiger now go and have rest you remember Na tomorrow we have a meeting with Japanese delegates?" asked Sanjay.

"Yes dad I know you just don't worry about that everything will be perfect. Good night dad"

"Good night son", said Sanjay.

Morning 4.00am

Gupta house

All alarms started ringing. Rahul, who just entered the house, got scared. Soon all members of Gupta family gathered in the hall and stared at rahul. Rahul now got really scared. If his father came to know about Party then he will be so dead.

He snapped out of his thoughts hearing Sheshank's voice "so everybody ready?"

Everyone shifted their attention from rahul to Sheshank. Padma glared at him and he shrugged his shoulder and asked "what bhai bhool gaye aaj wo aa rahi hai hame use lene jaana hai kyon Rahul? are Rahul tu yeh subah subah aise kyon tayaar hua hai?"

Now Rahul was at lose of words, then suddenly something strike his mind "wo dad use lene jaana hai na isi liye".

"Oh toh yeh baat hai dekha" Sheshank turned towards Padma "yeh mera beta hai ese yaad tha aaj use lene jaana hai I'm proud of you son", he smiled proudly at Rahul.

"Jab log kahte hai yeh aap jaisa hai toh mujhe bahut accha lagta tha per ab mujhe lagta hai aapka is per kuch jada he asar ho Gaya hai", said Padma getting really annoyed now.

"Kya matlab?" asked Sheshank confused.

"Matlab yeh aapki tarah iska bhi dimaag kharab ho Gaya hai uski flight dopehar 12.00 baje ki hai aur aapne mujhe subah 4.00 baje utha diya"

"Are Padma lekin", Sheshank tried to defend himself but padma cut him in between "lekin wekin kuch nahi aap esi waqt apne kamre me chaliye aur jaaker so jaeye aur Rahul tum bhi jaker apne kamre me aaram karo".

Rahul sighed in relief and went to his room.

---------------------------------------------------------
P.S-if any one wants pm then please include this pm account 
..Scarlet..in your buddy list.

love

sonuSmile

Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 09 February 2013 at 7:21am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889crazyneha.0807rash.guptarheakidivine93sree12angelic_ridzyrtarshaq123simple_sweetmic_meenuflaming_saphireswahasams021soniaARnKSG4evesasyaashwini16-nikki-Stupidcupid1234anjali_34diyachillgreshurads73937ARCaskettFankajenkashkriyaakshaddoosheekajannat4everAR-kashcuteshilpaJinal3patelsajniksgianshristi sardaHarry93disco_divartjksdiyaa1pksaniashzadiAmoon.88scorpio95-Jyo-Haniyaaunknown.prachi06kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGcutiepreetammy_ka_ashunacimaMojo.Jenniferfandesirpinky.padda-wild-KaJen-amaZaynAMMY12ARKJ_4EVERshonagudiaAR_LOVER-Prithi-janu1610LOVEDMG-ARprincess52Pumpkinnjiyaa_mDulceTentacion.hinal_maaneetEthereal-PathkooliiodivkashfullrsroopaliMedha.sweetdesireammyridz600sjainBabajiKaThullu

bradford3

bradford3

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PheonixFire.

-wild-

IF-Dazzler

-wild-

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged

hey sweetheart u r FF is simply amazing

plz do continue