Jyoti

What is next for Sneha Wagh and Aamir Dalvi? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

She is Marathi, so makes sense, plus she was a Marathi dramatist in the past.  I wish she'd come to Rakt Sambandh, so that she'd add to the Marathi ambiance that is currently provided by Savita, Bhosle, Shradhya & Mohan.  Marathi could be a good shift for her - half the time, I thought she was acting in an Urdu serial while in Jyoti.

I thought you hate Jyoti , Never knew you hate Sneha too .

Stop promoting RS in every thread it has become headache .............

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 18 November 2010 at 12:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps007_KAYNAAT_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is next for Sneha Wagh and Aamir Dalvi? (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Not a movie! Please not! I like Snea but she is not that beautiful and i do not understand any langunage in inida except Hndi and Urdu. she should in a serial

She is very beautiful . Beauty  has various definition . She has this classical beauty kind of look . And like they say "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ". I think she is very beautiful ,.

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 19 November 2010 at 2:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps007kumari3_KAYNAAT_captkirkNancy_NUTS

samirah23

Goldie

samirah23

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Aamir might return to Who Rene Wali Melhon Ki
Now that Rani is happy with Rishabh, I doubt this will happen ... and no one wants their pair to be broken.

PrincessR

Groupbie

PrincessR

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I luv kabir nd jyotis character I really wish we can see them in a different drama togever as a couple.xxxx luv aamir nd sneha.xxxxxxxxx Tongue TongueGna miss em.xxxxx Cry Cry

Edited by PrincessR - 18 November 2010 at 4:16pm

deeps007captkirk

ImagineTV

ImagineTV

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samirah23

Aamir might return to Who Rene Wali Melhon Ki
Now that Rani is happy with Rishabh, I doubt this will happen ... and no one wants their pair to be broken.

I do not understand WRWMK! Someones comes and goes and some one comes again, and then again away

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

She is Marathi, so makes sense, plus she was a Marathi dramatist in the past.  I wish she'd come to Rakt Sambandh, so that she'd add to the Marathi ambiance that is currently provided by Savita, Bhosle, Shradhya & Mohan.  Marathi could be a good shift for her - half the time, I thought she was acting in an Urdu serial while in Jyoti.

OMG Pia, what's the harm?
She can enter anyday, we'll be happy to see her in any new or old show if her character is meaningful,
And Vrish thought only of RS since that's the show he watches loyally,
But as far as her entry in RS is concerned, I think the show is too packed to accommodate a new character, so she'll have to replace someone, unless......
The new entry shows her as a Doctor who can be treating the injured Neeraj and might later develop as an important character or even a parallel lead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkie

OMG Pia, what's the harm?
She can enter anyday, we'll be happy to see her in any new or old show if her character is meaningful,
And Vrish thought only of RS since that's the show he watches loyally,
But as far as her entry in RS is concerned, I think the show is too packed to accommodate a new character, so she'll have to replace someone, unless......
The new entry shows her as a Doctor who can be treating the injured Neeraj and might later develop as an important character or even a parallel lead.

I don't think she will ever do a that kind of character . In Jyoti almost all scenes have her or surrounded her. She has such a strong personality that little week character will not suit her . 

deeps007_KAYNAAT_

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged

I don't think she will ever do a that kind of character . In Jyoti almost all scenes have her or surrounded her. She has such a strong personality that little week character will not suit her . 

Yep!! for a long term role....
But as far as a cameo is concerned, its fine. Atleast we'll get to see more of Sneha without having to tolerate the stupidity of Jyoti, the serial

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top