Members Lounge

Your Personality According To Your Names! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

mere_pyaar

Goldie

mere_pyaar

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged
mine is R and it is somewhat true too Embarrassed

Edited by mere_pyaar - 13 February 2005 at 7:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Personality According To Your Names! (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jazmine

IF-Dazzler

jazmine

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged
You are blessed with a great deal of physical energy. When used for a good cause there is nothing to stop you, except maybe that they aren't always used for the good. (you could danced all night.) You respond to the thrill of the chase and the challenge of the mating game. You can carry on great romances in your head. At heart you are a roamer and need to set out on your own every so often. You will carry on long-distance relationships with ease. You are idealistic and need to believe in love. You have a need to be nurtured deep within.

all this is true for me as im a J.i need to believe in love. which i will never do after i saw Veer Zaara yesterday.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top