*~7 ArMan Heaven~* Nayee Duniya basayenge - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
It was a sad show today , I knwo it was foolish also and filmi , still , I found it romantic .The paav bhaji stall scene was so cute and the way he puts Archu to sleep , as if she is his little girl ....
I think Manav really wants to make up for all the lost time ...
I am gonna shut my mouth and let the pictures speak for a change 😳 πŸ˜†

There were so many Awwwing moments in yesterday's episode toooo cute 😍
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
She slept on one lap , woke on the other ????πŸ˜•

Jia , how did you like the suhaag raat ...They played lappy lappy all night ...πŸ˜”
I find it cute that he loves her hair , he is always touching her hair so gently ...that's really romantic ...😍
Originally posted by Tanyaz

She slept on one lap , woke on the other ????πŸ˜•

Jia , how did you like the suhaag raat ...They played lappy lappy all night ...πŸ˜”
TD we do change sides while sleeping dont we in that way.. Archana couldnt change sides cause of space deficiency so she changed laps πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£
They played Lappy lappy TD you made me laugh πŸ€£πŸ€£ not to forget on the footpath 😲🀣
I liked the scene TD even if it was stupid yet cute 😳 Love the way how Manav says to Archana "Aao na" to sleep on his lap 😍 Manav is daring now 😲 me likes ☺️
Dont worry TD I am sure the real SR will be better than this πŸ˜‰ and will be as you predicted... they will be happy in Manav's Room 😳🀣🀣

Awww, look at the smile on her face when she wakes up to see Manav. So cute!!

From the minute he was relieved of zimmedari Shravani ,Manav has become   a different man ...He is definitely daring ..Before he   used to think then touch her hair ...now he first touches and then thinks .πŸ˜†
Also now he has a sense of humor ....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tanya, Manav is himself again, protective of Archana and not wanting to see her in tears. He only wants to see her happy and will do anything to make that happen. ArMan's love story is back, I love that they can make each other smile even in the toughest of times.
Guddi thanks for the wonderfull Sigs and Gauri thanks for the wonderful thread.
My suggestion for the name- Nayee Duniya basayenge
URGENT!! Someone plz give me the link of that falling scene and also diwali sceneπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ