Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Dear Dear BoneyBeM😛gud to see u AH-ing,2 much footpathing this weekend,me felt down in the dumps😭 Sushita in ITA were classy yaar😆 doubt whether shahid and deepika can act even upto Sushita's level😆Ya,I do like those 2 as bollywood stars,but hey,let the TV stars bask in their own glory,tis their nite

i find shahid n deeps alrite as actors. Shahid not versatile at all......deeps is still in learning phase. but as audience spirit wise shahid was a huge disappointment. 
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh ok,thatz why sushi had a ghostly look,with that makeup goo on his face even on the red carpet😆
BOney,I read ur prediction on sotd now on shampoo and sushi,and it sucks😳😆so much for pot calling kettle black,haah baby😆
SaffyFlower thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

they put the same lip biting shot of sush 4 times and anki's laughing shot twice. n me was counting. 

Sushi was biting his lip,haaaai,how did I miss that😕lemme go and check
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Funny thing was, when Sushant was on stage receiving  the award,  they showed Anki and in the shot you could clearly see Sushant's shadow😆
bonnefille thumbnail
shampoo n sushi🤣

took a whole minute to think wat prediction i made.😆 

jdj is like that....just wait n watch.....hope my prediction goes kaput. n the only rumour that gets stronger with jdj is of Sushita.🤗
bonnefille thumbnail
i really wanna know what yamini was saying to pooja while sushi was recieving awards. they didn't seem happy. ðŸ˜•
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anuuu teacher your back 🤗 Gosh I never had thought that I'll miss a teacher ever in my life 🤣
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Ya,BoneyGeM ! cud prediction now😆everybody shud talk abt sushita during jdj,I can imagine shekar making jokes on them,hez such a classy comedian😆
SaffyFlower thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

i really wanna know what yamini was saying to pooja while sushi was recieving awards. they didn't seem happy. ðŸ˜•

Bomini and Yooja jealous of anki and sushi,PR ka side effect😆
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Anuz ! Mez here,come back😕 I found Ah on the 4 th pg ! Wat an insult...Gotto maintain in the top 2😳Wherez the brush and the paste? I think they got sushant fever like anki,and r in some hospital shivering😆

🤣 Saffix paste is here 🤗 brush is still missing 😒