Yasmins Creative Room Updated pg. 5 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Congrats on your shop

Thankyou !!! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yasmins Creative Room Updated pg. 5 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chahaat.

IF-Rockerz

chahaat.

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Congo on new shop!
Amazing creations!
Plz add me in your pm list 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Thankyou for commenting all Hug and big jhappis to all who also pressed the like button Big smile Considering this is my first gallery and i am not all to use to making siggies i was slightly nervous that my work will be .. honestly putting, shit LOLLOL but seeing atleast some people commented, i have decided that maybe my work is not sore to the eye's ROFL

So here's the second set of siggies Embarrassed Please do leave your lovely comments Big smile

I never really thought anyone could take Lucas place in OTH, but Robert has made his own place in my heart Embarrassed btw does anyone else think his voice is so sexy Blushing

I never really thought much of male models, except for Andrew Cooper, but this lad has got my heart racing, Danny Shwarz is Gods gift to women, and he's in the same country as me LOL LOL

The olsen twins are most probably the only set of hollywood actresses, that i'll say i'm a fan of, i still remember watching two of a kind when i was a little kid, and remember all the time i use to nag my mum to buy me all their books and movies LOL Big smile

I won't say i'm a fan of Sonam Kapoor, because quite frankly i'm not, (although i did love her in Ayesha) but i have to say, after SJP she is my fav fashion icon Embarrassed

The second actor after Iqbal Khan i had a crush on, too bad he's getting married Ouch Why is it that all good looking men with a personailty to match with are always taken, or either swing the other way?? Confused

After a long hiatus PB is finally back, this time as Samira in RBO, loved her as Naina in LRL, and use to be, and still very much am in love with her chemistry with RK, i wish to see them back together in a show, but that seems unlikelyConfused

Never use to watch Bidaai, except for the few odd times with my mum Ouch but whenever i saw these two together in award functions are SBB, SBS i always use to think that they make an adorable couple Smile

My first ever favourite Indian Television couple, yep you heard that right, they were the first couple in IT that i actually fell in love with Embarrassed followed by RP and then GurTi Embarrassed

I had made this siggie after Reeno's suggestion, but i had found it really difficult cause i didn't have many pictures of them, if anyone has a good quality pics of them can they please PM me them Smile

Ah! and now for my current fav couple MaanEet Embarrassed i think i am slightly addicted to them, i just can't stop making their sigs although half of them come out extremly horrendous LOL

^^ i absaloutly adored that scene Embarrassed

^^ their off screen masti always manages to bring a smile onto my face Big smile

^^ i still remember the scene, Geet's realisation of her love for Maan was beautifully portrayed Embarrassed and the song teri deewani added to that magic Embarrassed i wish i had used those lyrics instead of tujh mein ..Confused

^^ Aww i always wanted to see Geet on Maan's lap Blushing

^^ This is a pretty much very old sig of Maan, but i sorta liked it so i thought i'll add it on, BTW anyone else think it should be illegal to hav a body do HOT ??Blushing

*heaves a sigh of relief* I hate uploading pictures in IF, it takes shit load of time and i really don't have that patience LMAO LOLLOL anywhooo, do you like?? or do you not?? please leave your lovely comments, and if you have any suggestions, do leave them aswell Big smile

P.S all my creations are free to use unless stated otherwise (although i don't see why anyone would want to use themDead)

Toodles *Waves*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetRozie123Sano88.Jiya.lipshaaSobtiObsessionserendipity.-Fatima-

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuartifan

Congo on new shop!
Amazing creations!
Plz add me in your pm list 

Thankyou soooooooo much !! Hug

Well i don't have a PM list but i'll make sure to PM you Big smile

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Wowwww!

beautiful update!!!!
love the sonam one its so pretty!!
keep updating, your creations are lovely!!

Love Jiya.

serendipity.

-Yaz-

IF-Rockerz

-Yaz-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Jiya.

Wowwww!

beautiful update!!!!

Love Jiya.

Shouldn't you be asleep right now ??? LOLLOLLOL i guess i'm not the only weirdo awake at 1:00 in the morning LOL

You really liked the SK one ?? LOL i kind of got the inspiration from one of the company magazine for that Embarrassed

Thanks BTW Hug

.Jiya.

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

Originally posted by .Jiya.

Wowwww!

beautiful update!!!!

Love Jiya.

Shouldn't you be asleep right now ??? LOLLOLLOL i guess i'm not the only weirdo awake at 1:00 in the morning LOL

You really liked the SK one ?? LOL i kind of got the inspiration from one of the company magazine for that Embarrassed

Thanks BTW Hug

Nope not tired...
yeah i really liked the Sonam one its beautiful!!

You welcome... keep updating!! Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by .Jiya. - 06 December 2010 at 6:11pm

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Hayee!
What a good good Morning!!!! Big smile
I Lovee the stuff, Yasmin! Its adorably Gorgeous.
Specially, Specially Danny, Priyanka, Sonam [the style is awesome], Maneet, Rajeev and ofcourse, Last but not the least... Shiv Gauri. Blushing Blushing Heart
Are you kiddingg mee Yasmin??? Ofcourse i and loads more of them have loads pix of shivgauri, though they were in our lives for more than a very short period, but i think i have almost ALL the memorable moments! Blushing Do you want me to PM them 2 u or post em here?
BTW, shivgauri sigs are a must now alright? In most of the updates! Wink I know Iq-Pal havent had many scenes together, but we'll keep on cherishing those momories! haha!
Anyhow, the stuff is awesome! Keep it up! Heart Im soo so damn sorry for wasting soooo much of your time in blabberingg my heart out. Wanted to write more! LOL LOL!

.Jiya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top