India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Reliving (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

don't get confused folks,I posted the above post then deleted (because it was incomplete)and reposted but shivrez already had quoted my now deleted post by then and posted before I could repost it hence my post weirdly appears after her postBig smile.

post post post.........kya kahun,kal se demmag me bas Armaan aur Jassi ghoom rahe hain!!!

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged

yeah......that scene b/w armaan and jassi was really good.after so many dayz i actually sat and watche dit .

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

i was just going to post a topic on this,thanks jprasad for saving me the trouble.

The way Armaan caresses Jassi,keeping his eyes on her,holding the sides of her face ever so gently,pulling her towards him,ever so  slowly,effortlessly,Jassi getting drawn to him like a moth to the flame,eyes wide,mesmerised,the light and shadow playing a fascinating hide and seek,the time standing still as if it too is waiting breathelessly for the two lovelorns to seal their love........

tring tring.....

damn damn damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the damns to Mallika for ruining the moment!!!

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! KISS KISS KISS YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! %$&%$$&*#^$$&^
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

i was just going to post a topic on this,thanks jprasad for saving me the trouble.

The way Armaan caresses Jassi,keeping his eyes on her,holding the sides of her face ever so gently,pulling her towards him,ever so  slowly,effortlessly,Jassi getting drawn to him like a moth to the flame,eyes wide,mesmerised,the light and shadow playing a fascinating hide and seek,the time standing still as if it too is waiting breathelessly for the two lovelorns to seal their love........

tring tring.....

damn damn damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the damns to Mallika for ruining the moment!!!

Ugh, damn her, she wrecked such a perfectly romantic moment. I hope you're happy mallika!! 

Did you see how close Armaan and Jassi were though, their heads were tilted and touching eachothers. Plus, both of them had tears in their eyes. Definitely a scene that we will never forget.  

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Mallika: Angry

She always calls up at the wrong moment, doesn't she?
I feel like naming her "Callika" Ouch
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

I feel like naming her "Callika" Ouch

Hahaha...

Good one Daisy. They really should change her name to that.

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 8:45am | IP Logged
 i wonder why everybody says that this is India so there will be no kissing scene!!Angry!!! in films we often see kisses and everything more than that!ae they not Indian?????????why it will not be shown in the serials?????  when armaan was carressing jassi he was so close to her that his hair was touching her face!both were taking heavy breaths and ohhhhhhhhh in such a sitution i was just longing for a kiss............a kiss.........a kiss........!!!! oh God! they will never show it!! there must be shilpa's brain behind this pact!Angry!!!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

LOL daisy that was so funny!!!

callikaLOL

Go to top