Poll Question :

Should Prerna leave Bajaj if Tanisha is his daughter?

Poll Choice
Yes, she should go back to Anurag.
No. She should forgive Bajaj if she truly loves him.
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago

If you were in Prerna's place, and if Tanisha is indeed Bajaj's daughter, should Prerna divorce Bajaj and go back to anu?

Can you forgive your husband for fathering a child he didnt know about....when he was separated from you? and given that you had done enough crimes yourself- like lying to him and cheating on him that basically prompted him to misunderstand and break up with u and sleep with another woman....

Can you forgive a man if you get separated from your son for 20 yrs just because of his carelessness ???

Which incident is easier to forgive?

Will viewers accept it if Prerna forgives anurag for losing prem but refuses to forgive Bajaj for his 'mistake'?

What do you think-Bajaj fans?

I am horrified to learn that this is how the story is going to proceed.

I will throw up if I see prerna again getting cosy with anurag at this old age 😑😑😑

i don't think prerna should divorce bajaj. she could stay away from him or something for some time. but going back to anurag is just ridiculous...i hope they don't show this happening. i mean bajaj did a mistake, he was in a bad condition at that time....he was drunk and he didn't know what he was doing....prerna should forgive him. anurag can't be forgiven coz he has done the same mistake twice......he is responsible for losing prem two times.
yaar is umar main prerna phir divorce kar ke shaadi kare gi tu is sa tu saaf zaahir hota hai ka ekta ka pass brain bilkual bhi nahiinπŸ˜†

heheheheh...ronit i agree with u 200%(waise actually speakin mujhe bahut pehle se lagta hai ki Ekta ka dimaag satak chuka hai!!)

But i think Prerna should forgive bajaj...coz it was a mistake after all. Baaki Ekta ki marzi

Originally posted by galactic4_1000

heheheheh...ronit i agree with u 200%(waise actually speakin mujhe bahut pehle se lagta hai ki Ekta ka dimaag satak chuka hai!!)

But i think Prerna should forgive bajaj...coz it was a mistake after all. Baaki Ekta ki marzi

ekta ka dimag ghas charne gaya hota hai....i think ekta drag the problem between prerna and bajaj like she dragged it with mihir and tulsi. it'll definitely go to the point of them getting divorced......but they will never get divorced.draaaaaaaaaaaggggg karna ekta ki adat hai.

she will get annoyed with mr.bajaj for sometime & then will come back to him maybe bcoz of her daughters who r very attached to him 7 maybe 4 some other reason but definetely she won't marry anurag at this age.

She better not marry Anu. Imagine how confusing it wud get for Sneha/Kasak(whoever marries Shravan) & Shravan!

She wud be right in getting angry at Bajaj, that's normal. But she shudn't divorvce him. He was not in his senses & he has done enough to prove his love for her. I don't think it is very easy to father ur wife's kid from her 1st husband. And he loves her more that his own kid. At least that shud stop Prerna from divorcing Bajaj

HEY GUYS I THINK THAT EVEN AFTER KNOWING PRERNA MAY BE SEPERATED FROM BAJAJ FOR A CERTAIN TIME LIMIT AND I THINK THAT THE CHILDREN WILL BE INSTUMENTAL IN GETTING BAJAJ & PRERNA BACK TOGETHER...GUYS SHE HAS LIVED THE LONGEST WITH HIM AND IF AT THIS AGE SHE IS SHOWN HAVING ANKHON ANKHON MEIN WITH ANOTHER MAN AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR SO LONG WILL LOOK FUNNY...

But Ronitpf, I happened to read the interview of the girl who plays Sneha and she said in the interview that she will reunite anurag-prerna- that's the way the story goes.....

I am really getting sick of kzk- the way that anurag is getting importance 😑

and Bajaj is being sidelined. 😭

Originally posted by ronitpf

HEY GUYS I THINK THAT EVEN AFTER KNOWING PRERNA MAY BE SEPERATED FROM BAJAJ FOR A CERTAIN TIME LIMIT AND I THINK THAT THE CHILDREN WILL BE INSTUMENTAL IN GETTING BAJAJ & PRERNA BACK TOGETHER...GUYS SHE HAS LIVED THE LONGEST WITH HIM AND IF AT THIS AGE SHE IS SHOWN HAVING ANKHON ANKHON MEIN WITH ANOTHER MAN AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR SO LONG WILL LOOK FUNNY...

yea.. I agree with you ronitpf