Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

What will happen now?

Poll Question: Should Prerna leave Bajaj if Tanisha is his daughter?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [31.03%]
20 [68.97%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

If you were in Prerna's place, and if Tanisha is indeed Bajaj's daughter, should Prerna divorce Bajaj and go back to anu?

Can you forgive your husband for fathering a child he didnt know about....when he was separated from you? and given that you had done enough crimes yourself- like lying to him and cheating on him that basically prompted him to misunderstand and break up with u and sleep with another woman....

Can you forgive a man if you get separated from your son for 20 yrs just because of his carelessness ???

Which incident is easier to forgive?

Will viewers accept it if Prerna forgives anurag for losing prem but refuses to forgive Bajaj for his 'mistake'?

What do you think-Bajaj fans?

I am horrified to learn that this is how the story is going to proceed.

I will throw up if I see prerna again getting cosy with anurag at this old age AngryAngryAngry

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
i don't think prerna should divorce bajaj. she could stay away from him or something for some time. but going back to anurag is just ridiculous...i hope they don't show this happening. i mean bajaj did a mistake, he was in a bad condition at that time....he was drunk and he didn't know what he was doing....prerna should forgive him. anurag can't be forgiven coz he has done the same mistake twice......he is responsible for losing prem two times.
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged
yaar is umar main prerna phir divorce kar ke shaadi kare gi tu is sa tu saaf zaahir hota hai ka ekta ka pass brain bilkual bhi nahiinLOL
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:56am | IP Logged

heheheheh...ronit i agree with u 200%(waise actually speakin mujhe bahut pehle se lagta hai ki Ekta ka dimaag satak chuka hai!!)

But i think Prerna should forgive bajaj...coz it was a mistake after all. Baaki Ekta ki marzi

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by galactic4_1000

heheheheh...ronit i agree with u 200%(waise actually speakin mujhe bahut pehle se lagta hai ki Ekta ka dimaag satak chuka hai!!)

But i think Prerna should forgive bajaj...coz it was a mistake after all. Baaki Ekta ki marzi

ekta ka dimag ghas charne gaya hota hai....i think ekta drag the problem between prerna and bajaj like she dragged it with mihir and tulsi. it'll definitely go to the point of them getting divorced......but they will never get divorced.draaaaaaaaaaaggggg karna ekta ki adat hai.

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
she will get annoyed with mr.bajaj for sometime & then will come back to him maybe bcoz of her daughters who r very attached to him 7 maybe 4 some other reason but definetely she won't marry anurag at this age.
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
yeah ur riteSmile
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

She better not marry Anu. Imagine how confusing it wud get for Sneha/Kasak(whoever marries Shravan) & Shravan!

She wud be right in getting angry at Bajaj, that's normal. But she shudn't divorvce him. He was not in his senses & he has done enough to prove his love for her. I don't think it is very easy to father ur wife's kid from her 1st husband. And he loves her more that his own kid. At least that shud stop Prerna from divorcing Bajaj

Go to top