Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Guys,
we all read in one article dat the first 15 episodes of KMH will be fun-filled after which da track will take a serious turn with arjun n arohi together....so der is just 1 more episode for the 15 episodes to get over!!!yuhooooooooooo.PartyDancing...em waiting to see dem togetehr...even though em enjoying dis nok-jhok b/w dem!!Day Dreaming

NechuSmile

Edited by RoKa PraNeev - 18 November 2010 at 12:34pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhkiranpakimazzhaychvioletteLindaxXxtanu111aGunjan.Harpreet.MMahak SinhaAnjalii...xXxblossom1234Mariaa.RDpayal_4sujal_kashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just 1 more epi..." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

worldequalsyou

Goldie

worldequalsyou

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
ohhhHh...........

reaLLLY cant wait ...........for it thenn...
** Curious **/.........
cant wait until then......
itss gonaaa be sleep less nitess////
heheh Smile Smile Smile

Priya_kmh

Groupbie

Priya_kmh

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@nechu, I know! I am too so excited, I am sure next week will be sizzling and hopefully we will get to see the intense arjun and arohi Embarrassed

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nana-raee

ohhhHh...........

reaLLLY cant wait ...........for it thenn...
** Curious **/.........
cant wait until then......
itss gonaaa be sleep less nitess////
heheh Smile Smile Smile

jhhahaha....sleepless nights...trueeeeeeee...just waiting for dat!!

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_kmh

@nechu, I know! I am too so excited, I am sure next week will be sizzling and hopefully we will get to see the intense arjun and arohi Embarrassed

true priya....evn i wish dat we get our intense arjuhi.....OMG em waiting for next week!

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
yay!! hopefully arjuhi's love story will start to blossam fron next week...and ying for their passionate scenes again.....and their nok jhoks...HeartDay Dreaming 

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

yay!! hopefully arjuhi's love story will start to blossam fron next week...and ying for their passionate scenes again.....and their nok jhoks...HeartDay Dreaming 

yea anjali....everything which arjuhi does just ROCKSs!!!I just lub their nok jhok....Day Dreaming...really waitng for net week!!

n7genius

n7genius

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
is it so? wow... cool. so, finally we'll be getting the love story. can't wait Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.