Pavitra Rishta

why the fuss????????

JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Archana got married to her very own one and only husband...........not with any other guy!!!!!!!!!!
Manav decided to be with his own one and only wife!!!

What and why the dialougebazi is going on and on and on and on from Sulochana?????? And another episode of dialougebazi is coming for tomorrow's episode!!!

I hope they don't show us the old track al over again.....Savita's not accepting archana and then archana's endless attempt to proove her goodness to her and balh blah blah...............I hope they dont pakau this anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dayaben1 thumbnail
Agreed 110%...with ya!! It's going to ALL over again in Kekta's world (EKTA)...lol!!

Hate watching her shows now....same S***T never exposed back.....all gets thrown under the carpets.
Edited by dayaben1 - 13 years ago
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jhumapan

Archana got married to her very own one and only husband...........not with any other guy!!!!!!!!!!
Manav decided to be with his own one and only wife!!!

What and why the dialougebazi is going on and on and on and on from Sulochana?????? And another episode of dialougebazi is coming for tomorrow's episode!!!

I hope they don't show us the old track al over again.....Savita's not accepting archana and then archana's endless attempt to proove her goodness to her and balh blah blah...............I hope they dont pakau this anymore.

totally agree
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anything can happen in Ekta's world..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I hope Manav and Archana don't go out of their way to try and reunite the other with their families. Savita and Sulochana don't care about them, they want to break all ties with their kids fine but it will be their loss.