Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookamark thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
srk ji

prediction was nearly true..

when the track was uncertain with tina leaving to US... these shows never stick to one line

i post what i get to know ..

i dont want to arguewid u.. i came to know this news and shared in this forum .. its not 2G scam or something .. dont believ this bookmark guy etc etc..

dont be too hasty ..
bookamark thumbnail
srk ji said same .. when veer iccha marriage post was made

this time u will see this track coming truee on ur tv sets and u do realise
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookamark

srk ji

prediction was nearly true..

when the track was uncertain with tina leaving to US... these shows never stick to one line

i post what i get to know ..

i dont want to arguewid u.. i came to know this news and shared in this forum .. its not 2G scam or something .. dont believ this bookmark guy etc etc..

dont be too hasty ..

ji😆 u know what the ironical thing is? my friend just posted exactly the same thing ur saying here...onto my forum much before U said it and it was completely out of imagination😆 they had already shot so many tina scenes with her in vrindavan and it was much before her news of coming back😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

theek hai😆 u guys accept this news😆 lets see😆 oh btw...fools are those who believe someone even after they have been proven wrong more than once😊 uve heard the saying naa...shame on you if u fool me once but shame on me of u fool me twice😆 just see😆 even that other member who said I have my sources said kinjal and ichha would exchange under the ghoonghat🤣 if u dont believe articles why believe these people even when they are proven to be wrong?

how many time u hv been proven wrong😉😉😉😉😉
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

how many time u hv been proven wrong😉

yeh😆 cept ive not said IVE GOT INFO FROM SOURCES THAT THiS IS WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN😆 u know that all my predictions are from my own imagination😆 im not duping anyone😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh😆 cept ive not said IVE GOT INFO FROM SOURCES THAT THiS IS WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN😆 u know that all my predictions are from my own imagination😆 im not duping anyone😆

ok jiii why to discuss. simply ignore it if u not believe. why u r taking tension. but i just want to say, in shadiwala prediction anyone cd be wrong, becoz even CVs didnt know due to uncertainty of Tina replacement, and there were too many predictions.😆😆😆😆😆. so tht prediction is not creteria of authenticity😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
chalo theek hai ji we will see😊
😆😆😆kya mast news milee ghar aatey hi😉😆😆😆
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 yeh huee na baath... taps iske baad jhoot bolne se pehele hazaar baar sochegi aur nani se toh zindegi bharr ka natha thod degi 🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i also felt  aisa hi hoga,

maine srk jii se kaha tha aisa ho sakta hai

aapne dil khush kar diya.
if this happens taps will be in a big soup😃😆😆