Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged

ONE SHOT

KITNA PYAARA HAI YEH PYAAR

"O god this girl is never on time. Today is an important meeting and she is not to be found anywhere" complained Arjun to himself. No one would have ever thought that the Arjun Punj would be worried about any ordinary girl. But she wasn't ordinary, she was his girl.

"I am here finally. O god I have reached on time for the first time in my life. Bhagwaanji thank you." said Arohi Sharma while coming through the doors of the conference room.

"Sir you are already here?"

"Hmm come and check the presentation once again, we want the deal at any cost Arohi."

"Definitely sir, we'll get it, but'"

"But what?"

"If we get this deal you would have to treat me" said Arohi expressing her desire.

"Pakka"

The delegates and few of the board members started pouring in and soon the presentation began. Arohi was the one who had the responsibility to represent the Punj group. Arjun had given her this responsibility. His dad was also present there. Arjun was sitting and staring at Arohi. He had known her from complete one and half years. They both used to attend the evening MBA classes.

Arohi and Purvi were sisters and both used to work in Punj group. It was half day job for Arohi and rest of the evening for Purvi. The reason they used to work in shifts was that both of them were students and other part time jobs were insufficient to support their education and expenses. And the salary they both get for one job was way too high. Purvi used to go to college in morning and work in evening. Arohi used to work in morning and go to college in evening.

Arjun used to help his dad in morning and attend the MBA classes in evening.

Arjun and Arohi were in the same batch and would often bump into each other. They both turned into good friends but the things turned bitter when Arohi got to know that he was her boss and it was because of him that she was chosen as his personal associate and Purvi was given a good part time job with an awesome salary.

Arohi didn't like those favors and stopped talking to him. She just blasted out at Arjun in his office without knowing that his dad was also present there. Arjun's dad explained Arohi that all these favors and promotions are being given to both the sisters because they both really deserve it. Arohi didn't talk to Arjun except on professional front. But from past 2 months she was again opening up and Arjun was a happy man again because he was head over heals in love with her.

A round of applause brought Arjun back to the conference room. A foreign delegate congratulated Mr. DK Punj and assured him that the deal would go to his company only. Mr. Punj thanked and congratulated Arohi and soon left the conference room. Arjun was on the seventh sky after seeing a million dollar smile on Arohi's face. Arohi was winding up her things and then Arjun also congratulated her.

"So when are you going to treat me?"

"Very soon". Said Arjun and left the room with a cute smile on his face.

"O god he looks so cute. Cute? No he is so handsome and sexy. O god I love him so much. If I marry him I'll definitely offer you Rs 101 prasad. Pakka promise." Blurted Arohi in the conference room which was empty.

Arohi had been very happy that day. DK Punj had given her the responsibility of this whole project and for this project she will be going to Australia.

Mr. DK Punj had told Arohi to pack her bags as she will be leaving for Australia. Arohi was very excited at that moment and thanked him. Arohi was elated and she entered Arjun's cabin happily.

"kaise kahe.. kitni " Arohi's phone rang which caused Arjun to look up and notice that she has entered the cabin.

"Hello' Purvi di.....oh the presentation was awesome..... you know what I am going to Australia.....I am damn so excited and happy.....'' ok you attend your lecture..... we'll talk later."

Arohi hung up on her sister and noticed that Arjun was not in a happy mood and she could detect that.

"Why isn't he happy? He doesn't look good at all when he is upset. O shut up Arohi. He always looks good. But why is he upset? May be he is jealous? But why would he be? He himself gave me this opportunity. Ok leave it Arohi and think what I will do when I go to Australia?" thought Arohi.

"Arjun I was thinking..... (come on Arohi you can do it)"

"What"

"I was thinking when will you treat me? (Finally I did)"

Arjun who was already at a bad mood now lost his entire cool.

"I have other and better things to do and for god sake please leave me all alone and don't ever show your faces to me at least till you are out of this country"

Arohi's eyes filled up and she quickly collected her things and left the cabin.

"O god what did I do? What was her fault if she was going Australia? How would she know that I don't want to lose her? She might be very upset. I am such an idiot."

Arjun thought of it again and again and stood on the window.

Arohi was in the office. She was sitting in cafeteria.

"If I go to Australia then Arjun would be all alone and I might not able to keep a watch on him. And I will also be all alone there. Aur kya pata ki mere peeche unhe koi bhi bhootni fasa le. Waise bhi kitne seedhe aur bhole hai mere Arjun. Aur unke bina main reh bhi to nahi paungi main."

Arohi sipped her coffee and stood very confidently knowing what she has to do now. She marched in to Mr. DK Punj's cabin.

"May I come in sir?"

"Yes"

"Sir I don't want to go Australia. Please give this responsibility to someone else.

"But why Arohi? Any serious problem?"

"No sir. It's that I don't want to go there all alone. I mean by now you would have come to know that I am a complete chatter box and then a new place and all strangers it will really become very difficult for me."

DK laughed a bit when Arohi told the perfect excuse.

"Don't worry Arohi, Diya is also going with you and a few members from Mumbai branch are also companying you. And it's just the matter of 8 months and Arohi you need to adjust to the conditions. Now please excuse me we have a really important meeting."DK left the cabin so did Arohi. "8 months? Haye rabba!"

Arohi was walking aimlessly on the corridor and bumped into Arjun. Arohi's bag and its contents fell on the floor. Both bent down to pick them up and again clashed their foreheads.

"Ouch" screamed Arohi.

"I am sorry"

"You better be"

"Wait in the cabin till the time I come back."

"But'. "

"Do as I say"

Arjun left the place and Arohi was managing to stand up. "Apne aap ko kya samjhate ho? Prince Charles?" blurted Arohi under her breath.

Arohi now seated on a couch in Arjun's cabin switched on her iPod and enjoyed some of the songs till the battery lasted. The time passed by and it was late in night and Arohi was on that couch only.

"Ok so you are still here?"

"What do you mean by that? You told me to b here. Remember?"

"Yes but the whole of the office has left leaving me and few other members"

"So what can I do? Why did you tell me to stay back here?"

"I am sorry. I know I was rude at that moment. The reason was I am going to lose my best PA, so the frustration is natural"

"It's ok. Now can I go home?"

"Come I'll drop you. It's late."

"Ok"

Both of then were in the car and after a few minutes Arjun stopped in front of "Nice Moments" cafe.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I had promise someone to treat her."

Arohi smiled noticing that Arjun had actually remembered to treat her. Her smile widened when she saw he was opening the gates for her.

They went inside and sat on the corner table near the window. Soon the waiter came and Arjun ordered a pizza as he knew that Arohi loves pizza the most. They were happily chatting and enjoying their pizza.

"Arohi I want to tell you something."

"Wow Arjun it's raining outside. Come let's go out. I just love rains. You know I and Purvi di love to play football when it rains. It's really fun."

"Meri Mumbai express to rukti hi nahi hai" thought Arjun after seeing Arohi talking non stop.

Arohi excitedly moved out of the cafe. Arjun paid the bill and he also moved out. He stood under the shelter only and watched Arohi with a child like enthusiasm.

Finally after 20 minutes the rain stopped and both of them went in the parking lot. Arohi was completely drenched, although she was enjoying her state but it was really difficult for Arjun to concentrate.

"Arjun can I request you something?"

"Yes"

"Arjun can you please request DK sir not to send me to Australia."

"But why? Why don't you want to go?"

"The reason is that I love someone and I don't want to get separated from him. Love is more important for me than my career."

Arjun's face fell immediately."My girl is in love with someone else? But how can this happen?" thought Arjun.

"Arjun can you please request him?"

"I'll try my level best. Can you tell me' if you don't mind'..who is the lucky guy?"

"Arjun..... the guy is the one who loves me a lot and also loves me silently from last 1 year.....' the one who cares for me and my di a lot''.the one who teaches me every single bit of business'..the one who shouts at me without any reason'''the one who makes my day just by passing a smile''.the one who makes me jealous by talking and flirting with that evil witch Riya.....'Arjundo do you still want to know the name?

Arjun was the happiest man on the planet earth. Arohi was smiling sweetly after telling her heart out.

"Arohi I also wanted to tell you that I love you and want to spend my rest of the life with you. Kya tum meri sangini banogi?"

"Haan Arjun. I love you."

"I love you too Arohi."

Arohi hugged Arjun and he too wrapped his arms around her. They broke after few minutes.

"Arjun aapne sangini word kahaan se seekha?"

"I also watch that show "Sanjog Se Bani Sangini". I actually wanted to see how hot Iqbal Khan is that you talk about him all the day."

"Oh jealousy! Ok now will you convince DK sir?"

"I'll try Arohi because at the end of the day he'll listen to his mind only"

"Arjun Purvi di must be waiting."

"Ok" Arjun got the car and they both began their journey. On the way Arohi switched on the radio and her current favorite song "aankhon hi aankhon mein" was playing.

As the song proceeded Arohi started blushing because she knew he was staring.

They soon came to Arohi's home.

"Lo tumhara ghar aa gaya"

"Arjun ghar nahi aaya, hum ghar aa gaye"

"Right."

"Bye I am going."

"Wait; there is something on your left cheek"

Arohi took her duppata and tried to wipe her cheek.

"Let me do it Arohi."

Arjun leaned closer and quickly pecked on her cheek. Arohi immediately turned red.

"Arohi there is again something on your right cheek"

And then again he kissed her. Arohi tried to open the door and go out but Arjun held her hand and leaned very close to her. He slightly kissed her forehead and then the tip of her nose and soon their lips met. The magic, the passion and pure love was all around.

After a few minutes both ran out of their breath and Arohi was beet root red. She had a sweet smile on her face and quickly moved out of the car before Arjun could catch her.

"Bye Arjun. Good night and sweet dreams."

"Same to you Arohi" winked Arjun.

NEXT TO NEXT DAY

Arohi was on the airport getting her tickets checked and tears in her eyes she did not wanted to go but she was helpless. Purvi was constantly consoling her and later she was in her flight sitting and the flight soon took off.

FLASHBACK

Arjun had gone to Hyderabad for some important work and he hadn't contacted Arohi. After that night she hadn't talked to him once. His phone was switched off every time she called him. Mr. DK Punj told her to pack off her bags because she has to go to Australia. And now she is finally going to Australia.

PRESENT

Arohi and Riya, her all time enemy and other members were in a car sent by the Punj branch of Australia. The driver stopped in front of hotel. All others went inside the hotel but the driver took Arohi somewhere else. "Where are you taking me"?

"Wait for two minutes madam"

The car stopped in front of a white palatial building. She got out of the car and was surprised to see Arjun standing in front of the gate.

She quickly reached out for him and hugged him tight.

"Arjun I missed you so much"

"I too missed you Arohi"

"So weren't you in Hyderabad?"

"No Arohi I was always in your heart"

Arjun and Arohi lived in that house for 8 months with Arjun's Dadi and when they went back to India after 8 months, Arjun's parents got them married.

Edited by Prachi.. - 17 November 2010 at 1:43am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraPRIYA_123456789khadija-kmhdestinyliestheresa28saku1122-anzaeram-Love14SHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69anjaliarora311Kudi_NextDoorsezo..Ananya..ThugAngel--rama--...Sheher...Ms-Min-Horasika.KKmaaneetkimeetshristi sardaLindaxXxshivanirajputlilindiangurl13CythereaCoffeeAddictCrazyy_Fanarunsunita_gm--Anjali--rainurubalrida001mIsHeZ.xshruthiRveds_6791...vibha...Arjuhisis-dark.horse-Dr.BasketGuptaNaughtynattySuper.Psycho_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Kitna Pyaara Hai Yeh Pyaar" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Its really very nice...loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi..

gracia2010

Groupbie

gracia2010

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Wow so cute

Prachi..

waqas_ali

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Prachi..

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
cool...........

Prachi..

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Its really very nice...loved it
thanks alot

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gracia2010

Wow so cute
thanks alot

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waqas_ali

cool..thats really very good..
thank you  Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.