Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Advertise Fan Fictions (Page 44)

ar_art IF-Dazzler
ar_art
ar_art

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

I'm new here... Try reading this new story.

INTRO: its a crazy love story where arnav the great falls for kushal, his driver and lavanya, arnav's girl friend also falls for kushal and lastly anjali , who is arnav's sister also falls for kushal... But no on knows who is the actuall kushal Singh here...( pls read the note and CS befor concluding anything)
Driving me crazy

2. INTRO: monstrosity is the word which can define Arnav and Shayam, where one is fueled with anger of deceit and the other is fueled by lust of power. this story shows how these two men fight it out in the arena. unfortunately the arena used here is kushi.
Monstrosity

this is a maaneet ff...try reading it...

INTRO: After a one night stand maan gets a letter from the girl he bedded alond with money and a pair of bangles... The money is towards the night service he rendered as she quotes... Amused as well as furious MSK goes in search of the girl who had the audacity to do such an act... This is a tale of two like people falling for each other. So time to question our selves does oly unlike people attract oneself???????
One night's tale

2. INTRO: This is maan'S POV. maan has been in coma for the last 3 months(he thinks so), when he decides to accept the calling light and move through it. But he is stopped by an old man eho encourages him to tell him his life story... Maan decides to do so and thus starts to narrate his story which according to him are his life's mistakes.
This will have grey parts as usuall. So try this out...
My life's mistakes

Edited by arthir - 22 December 2012 at 4:33am
-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

I have started a short story on AR if anyone is interested here is the link: 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JiahKaJen

hope. IF-Sizzlerz
hope.
hope.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

A ArHi FF: It'a about an Arranged Marriage and the Silent Love of the couple!

TANVI_SEXY

smitzy Goldie
smitzy
smitzy

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
*** ONE SHOTS ***

||  DELIRIOUS ||
A hauntingly sad tale set in the dark future where Arnav is delirious in his love for Khushi.

A cute and funny take on Arshi's post marriage romance

*** FAN FICTION ***

|| Arhi : The way IPK should've been thread 1 (currently on thread 5) ||

This is my version of how IPKKND should have progressed from the night of the wedding. 

Rather than Arnav returning, this alternate universe has Arnav walking away from the wedding due to Dadi revealing the truth about Garima. Eventually the truth comes out followed by the redemption track of Arnav that we never got to see post the kidnapping.

I believe IPKKND lost a lot of viewers the night they showed Anjali's miscarriage. I too didn't like it. I always thought that Anjali's character could still be given an important role without having to resort to the cheapness of miscarriage and didi ki saut track. So this is my way of seeing IPKKND without the miscarriage.

You'll find the sister in Anjali that we all adored, you'll find the brainy ruthless businessman in Arnav that we fell in love with, you'll find strength in Khushi as opposed to being a doormat, you'll find Aakash and Payal ACTUALLY having a role to play, you'll find screen space for Shashi, Garima, Buaji, Nani, Mami and NK, you'll find a proper exit for Dadi and also many missing loops closing, and a much better farewell to one of the most badass villains of  all time Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha. You'll find Love, hate, drama, comedy, sadness and family moments... 

... in short, this is my humble attempt at recreating the world of IPKKND that we all loved!

|| Taming the angry young man || (ongoing, comedy/romance)
What happens when the angry young man called Arnav Singh Raizada is sentenced to 8 weeks of anger management therapy and his counselor is a fiesty bubbly Khushi Kumari Gupta? Hilarity ensues! Arnav is determined to hate her with every inch of his being and Khushi is determined to coat him up with her sugary sweet nature. Will she be able to tame the angry young man? Follow this crazy story as both of them lose their sanity, their minds and eventually their hearts in a comical roller coaster ride.

|| 101 letters || (ongoing, tragedy/romance)
When his parents passed away, everything fell apart for the 14 year old Arnav Mallik. Surrounded by the scandalous gossip of his father's affairs, he had no one to turn to. Until one day when he found the support from someone he couldn't ever imagine. Take this journey of how that someone helped Arnav through his most difficult years, to grow, to forgive, and finally... to love.

*** SHORT SERIES ***

|| Laxmi's one true love || (ongoing)
Laxmi disappeared from our lives too soon. But happened to the dear four legged lassie that made her depart in such a way? She was in love! But her heart was broken by the man she loved! A comic take on Laxmi's love life progressing in the Raizada Mansion.

|| Saat phere || (complete, 5 chapters)
My take based on the wedding promo. When Dadi reveals the truth and Arnav doesn't turn up, Khushi leaves the venue. What happens next? Does Arnav come back? Does he find Khushi? Do they meet? I take you on an emotional ride through that night and hope things culminate in a happily ever after.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz007TANVI_SEXYhope.

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

I have written one story. Please read it and tell me whether I continue or not.

Summer Memories Last Forever

Characters sketch

Nikita Malhotra, a photographer as profession and Mother of her only child Alya. She loves her daughter a lot as her whole life revolve around her. She was mischevious, vivacious and funloving once in her teens but once incident change her life as well her for forever. She is strong, independent and mature now, have sense of responsibilty of her daughter. Time grows her faster than her age.

Abhimanyu Modi, a Tennis instructor when Nikita first time met him in summer camp. She is 19 only when she came across this young guy of age 24. She doesn't know anything about him except his name and interest in Tennis.

Alya Malhotra, Nikita's 5 year old daughter. She is mischevious, vivacious and funloving like her mother but enthusisatic at same time for doing new thing in life. She is a life of Nikita and her only hope in life.

Mrs. Sonia Bajaj, owner of summer camp. She is smart woman and knows her job very well. She takes care of all the activity of summer camp.

Other character comes into ff as the story progress...

Story telling is done from Nikita Malhotra point of view

Story up till now catch in below link :
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1592618&TPN=27

Edited by wow123 - 04 December 2012 at 9:05am
AA1407 Goldie
AA1407
AA1407

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Here is my latest FF:

Title: Thats when our lives turned 
Main Characters : Arnav and Khushi

synopsis : 

He was a self-made man who the world called stone-hearted. She was a woman whose heart had been crushed by her only encounter with love. Sparks fly when they meet after 10 years apart. Can this mark a turning point in their lives?

Do read and comment! 
thanks! :)

Edited by AA1407 - 22 December 2012 at 9:07am
-PariKC IF-Dazzler
-PariKC
-PariKC

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
..Sugar_ArHi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Sugar_ArHi..
..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
http://imgur.com/fKz7d

FF ARSHI: BETRAYAL IN YOUR LOVE

Cast: Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi Kumari Gupta, and others
Gende: Romance, sad, action and many more
Concept: This fiction began when Arnav get to know about Garima truth on their re-wedding and he didn't turn up on altar.. Then Khushi went Missing
Khushi comeback with a bang as a model and she is very strong.

http://imgur.com/NlaDO

FF ARSHI: LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP 

Cast: Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi Kumari Gupta, Anjali Jha, Shyam and many more
Gende: Romance, Funny & comedy, Sad 
Concept: Arnav have been force to married Khushi. Khushi is bubbly type she will use all her prank to irritated her husband. This story began on the photo shot of Khushi for AR calender..

I really hope you guys likes my fiction.. 

Edited by arnavkhushi1991 - 03 January 2013 at 6:57am

farhas

Go to top