Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 52

-Sunset-

IF-Rockerz

-Sunset-

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Hey guys! 

This is my first SS - (ArHi) 

"Well this story is my take on turn of events of Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon after the episode aired on September 7th,2012(Episode 337). 

A short recap to that episode: After the terrible miscarriage, Anjali begged Chotey to bring back Shyam to RM. Shyam secretly meets Anjali and Khushi notices Shyam in RM. Khushi decides to talk to Arnav about this matter"

Edited by -Sunset- - 03 April 2013 at 10:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alicia212

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Advertise Fan Fictions (Page 43)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

SG FF: Lights, Camera, Action

By-Manish B Shetty

Introduction:

This is my very first FF, on any show. Sorry if this FF is not effective in entertaining you guys. Please do comment and also like. Seeing your response to this I will decide on weather to continue with the FF or not. I know this concept is a little different from the actual shw..so plz feel free to bash it'.all your suggestions are welcome.

Character Sketch:

Suvreen Guggal (Smriti Kalra):

An ambitious girl from a small town - Katgodham. Age 18, completed her 12th and also found to be a topper in her place. Her parents want her to be a Management graduate from a reputed institution in Mumbai, while her dream is to be an actress.

Yuvraj Singh (Shivin Narang):

A B.Com graduate from delhi. Aged 22. Now residing in Mumbai, and also employed in an acting school as a personal assistant to one of the top most film director who teaches in the acting school.

Rehan Charles/ R.C. (Mohit Malik):

One of the leading director and also a teacher in acting school. Aged 27. Yuvraj is his best buddy and also is his personal assistant.

Mrs Rajjo Singh (Himani Shivpuri):

She is Yuvraj's (Male Protagonist) Mother. Widow of a legendary business man and daughter of a legendary actor. A very comical woman, with a good sense of humor. A typical Indian Mother 'but not a typical Saas. She loves her family and is a great fan of Indian Cinema. She is modern in her approach as well as her dressing. In fact she leaves behind her bahu while she dresses. She wants her son Yuvraj to some way or the other get into the film land. She sees her daughter in law as her own daughter and loves her more than her sons.

Mr. Hemanth Singh (Mohnish Bahl):

He is Yuraj's elder brother. He is fatherly member of the family. Usually, reserved but very sweet natured. Loves his family and is always very much connected with them. He is the one running his father's business after his death and views yuvraj as his own son. Yuvraj in return respects him a lot.

Mrs. Rohini Singh (Aakanksha Singh):

She is Hemanth's wife and Yuvraj's Sister in law. She is a women of the house kind of character. She likes to serve the family in all ways. She too belongs to a wealthy family and her parents died in a air crash which made her sister and her orphans. She shares a very friendly rapport with Yuvraj'and Yuvraj too treats her like his close friend and never hides anything from her.

Amanpreet Sehgal/ Annie (Vartika Chauhan):

She is Rohini's sister. After her parents death she stays with the Singh Family. She is very close to all and especially to Yuvraj. Yuvraj treats her like a younger sister and respects her a lot. She aspires to be an actor and later on is also seen to become a very good friend of Suvreen.

Aneesh Nayar: (Shuhaib Embichi)
Well he will be a very interesting character for you guys to discover. In better words he will be a Mystery...He will be connected to both Suvreen and Yuvraj..but it would be tough for u judge if he has a positive or a negative role to play. For now he is 24 years old. He is RC's Assistant...Lets discover him later as the FF moves ahead..!!!
So for now Mystery would be one word to describe him. Wink

Shuhaib Embichi

The rest of the characters will be introduced as the story moves ahead. Please note that this FF is not connected to the actual shw being aired on TV. It is my own creation but then I will try my level best to do justice to the characters and also will try to portray them as they are in the shw.

Well as I informed earlier..this is the first time I am writing an FF..plz I need ur support and please let me know how it is...This is a youth show based FF and I am put in a lot of hardwork to frame it up...Hope to get support from u guys..!!! Smile 

The link to the FF is:

Click Here  

Please do read it and ya I have already updated some parts so follow links given in the Index (available in the main page)

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 17 November 2012 at 10:14pm

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hi I am writing A SS ON SAJAN!!
Its story about gunjan who want to marry a imperfect match Samrat...They discover their love...and led a life...how??? Read My SS...

Another SS I started on Ashar-Khriad From HUmsafar
It the continuation of their life from where the drama finished,...How Khirad gona trust him again?? Will he be able to win her heart once again??Will both be able to prove themselves as good parents??
To know their story read my SS

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

My FF on Arjuhi http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2963762 named Whisper of the Heart

Preview Of The Story:

She is an innocent soul       

He is a tormented soul

She forgot her past

He want to forget his past

She is fire

He is ice

It's said that opposite attracts and they're born to meet...

Against the background of a sea, rippled into the cliffs of island, two stranger will meet because they're destinied

She is Arohi

He is Arjun

Inside you listen to your heart.

And in the silence you'll find the words.

The Love is there

grab it.

Do not leave

that the screams of your Past

can devastate your Future life.

A girl is found unconscious on the beach of a small island

off the English coast. Who is she? How she come there?

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 31 October 2012 at 3:37am

Sana16

Groupbie

Sana16

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hey there, I'm Sana Smile...I'm quite new to the forum so i don't know much about advertising, I found this article important for suggesting my FF to the members here...as I don't know any other way of suggesting! Confused Thanx to the one who posted this article, believe me it is a great help for new writers to suggest their works to other members of the forum! Clap

FF ~Relationship beyond Relations~ (Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon?)
Cast : Arnav & Khushi are the main leads, Raghav is Khushi's best friend, parallel leads will be introduced as the story progresses. (Other cast is same as the serial)
Genre : Love story, Drama, Family drama.
Concept : Khushi is young girl who resides in US with her family consisting of her parents, a elders sister & her nanny (Daijaan:DJ). She has full faith in relations and family, her only dream is to have a loving family. She yearns to go to India to meet her paternal family but hasn't got a chance yet as Garima and Shashi has never thought of taking their kids to India, what could be the reason behind not letting your children meet their paternal grandparents and family? On the other hand Arnav a very successful business tycoon is at the height of success at a very young age, he doesn't believe in family and relations, all he believes is in his Di around whom his world revolves. Khushi gets a chance to visit her family in India, she is too excited to think beyond her happiness. But something terrible happens in India which shatters her dreams and leaves her devastated, her faith is lost...While on the other hand she meets someone who tries to mend her shattered dreams and bring back her faith in relations, will he be successful? peep in to find out! Embarrassed
Type : Fiction.

OS ~*the weird Meeting !!*~
Cast : Arnav & Khushi Embarrassed
Genre : Romance...
Concept : Khushi is on the way to the airport to pick up her Dad's best friend's family, but something strange happens, which puts her into a dilemma...peep into find out what happened !Embarrassed  
Type : Fiction. 

shaz9

Goldie

shaz9

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hi guys i m not a new and not that much old member here...but i find this thread and thought to post my FF here ..i have written so many ff's,os's so 1st ler me post the link of my 1 FF will post others later if i found good readers Big smile ...do read and post ur comments thank u Big smile

RACE FOR RAM

CHARACTER SKETCH ''

Ram kapoor '.son of well known buisness tycoon'he never takes his father's buisness seriously''...he don't believe in love and marriege bcz of his parents unsuccessfull marriege ''he is a bad boy of his town'.

Anjelina joile as anjie a model by profession '..and have a relation with ram kapoor '..

Vidya balan as sandy '.she is personal secratory of ram '.

Sakshi tanwar as priya sharma '.daughter of sudhir sharma a bbuisness tycoon'by profession she helps her father in his buisness''..

Other characters '.

Dadi, Amarnath kapoor, krishna kapoor ,Sudhir sharma,Shipra sharma'.

MemoriesDieHard

MemoriesDieHard

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Hey PPl... here's my list of FFs... Hope u like it and encourage me like u always do!!!!

AN UNTAINTED LOVESTORY:

So... What happens when a Girl from Lucknow(Khushi Gupta) falls in love with a South Indian Boy( Arnav Ramakrishnan)...???
How will their families react to their love?
will they ever get together?
Will their UNTAINTED LOVE ever get a name?

To know...Come join me in this joyride to find out what happens to this UNTAINTED LOVESTORY...

FALLING IN LOVE ONCE AGAIN:

Arnav,Khushi and Akash are the best of friends. Arnav falls in love with Khushi but keeps it to himself when he comes to know that his brother Akash and Khushi are deeply in love with each other. 
And then things take a drastic turn where Akash meets an Untimely death leaving behind a completely distraught Khushi. Arnav tries to comfort her while his sister Anjali makes him realise his Love for Khushi... 
Will he ever tell his feeling to her?
Will she ever be able to go through the stage of...
FALLING IN LOVE ONCE AGAIN...?

FRIENDS MORE INTO LOVE:

What happens when U fall in love with ur best friend and the fear of ruining your friendship with the latter keeps u away from confessing?
Will they ever confess their love?
Will they make it come true?
Will the two friends Arnav and Khushi ever be able to get more into Love?

Lots of Love...
Yash

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faith_hope

storywriter

IF-Dazzler

storywriter

Post Reply New Post

Go to top