Fan Fictions

Advertise Fan Fictions (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 52

Rocxy

Goldie

Rocxy

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
hey this is my first ff and its on Arhi...here khusi is not gawar at all...so those who wanted a smart...well educated khusi...who is richer than the great ASR can follow this story...

Edited by Rocxy - 04 June 2012 at 11:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Advertise Fan Fictions (Page 39)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pra19

pra19

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Hi guys ,

Anyone interested in a FF on Abhi and Nikki  (yes that Amazing couple from Dil Mill Gayye) , please check out my ongoing FF "Your Journey with Me"  . This FF is my take on ABhi and Nikki's relationship  right after they have confessed their love to each other  and is an attempt to close all the lose ends in their story. Six parts have been posted so far and a lot more will follow.The story is take on their relationship upto and after their marriage and will also involve an important angle on Nikki's past.

Also , my friend Mitzi and I had come up with another FF on Abhi and Niki  , "From you to me " , which has been completed a few days ago. IF interested  check it out

For everyone aware of AN's storyline , this FF was our take on what should have happened after the pool incident where Abhi and Nikki's meeting   is ruined by the intervention and subsequent humilation of Abhi by her friends , leading to him being heatrbroken and extremely angry at Nikki.

Cheers

Edited by pra19 - 17 June 2012 at 4:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfanKaJen-amaZaynwow123

Jhalak29

IF-Rockerz

Jhalak29

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Hi

My FF is a different Version of IPKKND, where Love binds two souls but the journey is different, They do not need any supplements to understand each other, just their own destiny & heartbeats

Do Chck it out

Jhalak

nightstar

IF-Rockerz

nightstar

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys I have started a new OS on KaSh... Feel free to drop by :)

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I wish to add a few of my FF's to the FF Index.. 

Here are the links,

1. FF: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste (Ongoing) - Virat and Manvi, EHMMBH; Prem-Heer, KDMHMD

This one is my take on how love blooms between the 'Didi ke devar' and 'Bhabhi ki behna' along with a parallel love story based on Prem-Heer. 

2. FF: Teri Khair Pe Vaar Diya (Ongoing) - Arnav and Khushi, IPKKND..

Khushi returns to Delhi in search of her kidnapped son. A son, her husband, Arnav doesn't know exists. Is he going to believe her? Has distance made their hearts grow closer or will they drift apart, even further?

3. FF: Tum Dena Saath Mera (Ongoing) - Rajveer-Naina, LRL; Arnav-Khushi, IPKKND & Virat-Manvi, EHMMBH..

Destiny was bringing all of them together for a common cause.. 
Will they emerge victorious or will they be caught in another vicious web of hatred, lies and deceit?? 
Will arms and ammunition be their allies or will they have to rely solely upon sheer courage and mutual trust?? Only time would tell..

Yupp, those are my dream stories.. Do read them, and leave your feedback.. Would love to hear from you guys! Smile

anky_s

Goldie

anky_s

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Links to my work on Maaneet:

1) MG FF---> Love Will Find A Way

2) MG FF----> Soulmates- A journey Begins

priyalovebarun

Goldie

priyalovebarun

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
well!! this is my first FF 

description: 

hello everyone!!

we saw almost all avatars of kushi. but m writing a ss which is dedicated to her desparate avatar. 
hope you will like it.. Hug

i just started it on 21 july 
i keep giving promo's everyday as hint to comimg up part Tongue

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Title:  Heart Aadha Ishq Heart

Link:  Aadha Ishq

Description:  A FF based on the loveable jodi of Preet and Meher from Kis Dehs Mein Hai Mera Dil and based on my favorite book by Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice, and Danielle Steele's The Promise.

I hope you enjoy my adaptation of events.  Do leave a comment...Tongue 

Edited by ummesulaiman - 30 September 2012 at 1:39am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top