Page 1
Page   of 51
Page 3 Page 51

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
res

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Advertise Fan Fictions (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
res

jeflkjfkljfkj

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Harry93natashudazzling_armaan

natashu

IF-Dazzler

natashu

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

**||I wish I knew him/her||**  

My FF:

It so happens that I have recently started an FF involving character's from Vampire Diaries. If interested, do check it out.Embarrassed

Basically, the character I am introducing in this story is of an Indian girl named Radhika. She would be playing Damon's love interest. She is a medical student that has come back to Mystic Falls to visit her friends Elena and Bonnie.

There she finds two new people she has never seen before - the two Salvatore brothers: Damon and Stefan. What follows next when she meets them both is a journey full of the supernatural, mystery, betrayal and ultimately love.

Do find out more...Check out the link above!

Setting:

Like the TV show, the version of my story is also set in Mystic Falls, Virginia

Characters:

- Radhika
- Damon
- Stefan
- Elena
- Bonnie from Vampire Diaries

& a few other supporting characters...

---
So what are you guys waiting for?Big smile
Join all of these characters on their exciting journey to re-discover others and themselves! 

Edited by natashu - 04 April 2011 at 3:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshasonson126sheena_123niki4lifeTANVI_SEXYdazzling_armaan.SilentPrincess-Nayab-

thousandmiles

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4lifeJaeeDevRathoreYou-Know-Whoruexangel-Miya-dazzling_armaan.SilentPrincessgreenleaf007Fantasia.-Mansi-myownareaPayal-15

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
re

tes_v1

IF-Rockerz

tes_v1

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Based on: GEET~Hui Sabse Parayi...

Cast: Maan Singh Khurana, Geet Handa, Dev Singh Khurana, Aditya Bajaj, Pinky Handa, Brij Handa and a few other random minor charachters.

Concept: Maan and Geet are best buddies since college and own a construction company, H & K Constructions. Geet has been in love with Maan since college but since Maan doesn't care about girls, Geet has kept her feelings hidden from him in the hope that someday a miracle might happen... Maan, however, is content on having Geet as a friend and doesn't realise his true feelings for her. Geet is forced to take a decision by her parents: Marry her choice or theirs but marry in 2 weeks! Dev steps in and proposes Geet! But what happens then?

Find out in my FF: ~Girls Don't Count~

A SHORT, funky, light-hearted FF with romance, comedy, jealousy and a lot more as the main ingredients.

MaanEet FF: ~Girls Don't Count~ Thread 1

MaanEet FF: ~Girls Don't Count~ Thread 2

Looking forward to your valuable feedback!

Much Love,
TiaEmbarrassed

Edited by tes_v1 - 25 November 2010 at 2:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4lifeShefali16doosheekaTressaAA1407Shimmerrthousandmilesmaankigeet4everkkiddoospvd

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Well..here is "We're the Perfect Two" ...though Im an MN fan..I adore SG also..a lot!Embarrassed This story is like a new MJHT all-together..where Samrat and Nupur are siblings..and Mayank and Gunjan are siblings..Mayank and Samrat are best-friends..its a story of these 4..whose life takes a new and happy turn...:)

The FF's which I LOVE-

By -Mehak - The lost magic..on MN..story of a married couple..who have lost the love between them..because of their ego's..and their upcoming career!!

Another one.. The Unexpected Magic! My favourite one forever and ever!! Two couples..forced into marriage..at a young age..but how unexpected magic..makes them fall in love..

By -Sajjal- Tumhe Haq hai..story of Mayank and Nupur..a one-sided love story..and their dealings..very emotional..but beautiful piece..

by ak12 - I thee wed- the most realistic and practical story..with catchy dialogues..and an amazing story-line!!

Yeh Dooriyan..by myownarea  A beautiful yet enchanting love story..

Anjaane by -jaee- MG n SN as siblings..and a total character change!! :)

Edited by -Mansi- - 06 December 2010 at 7:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JaeeDevRathorethousandmilesYou-Know-Whogreenleaf007.SilentPrincessFantasia.myownareaPayal-15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top