Title : Momentary Romance
Genre : Romance, Comedy and Drama
Language : English and Hindi
Contains elements of : Dill Mill Gayye
Point of View : Solo and General
Link :
Momentary Romance
Summary :

Well, almost everyone knows of the famous Armaan and Riddhima ki prem kahani. Their love story was beyond obvious. Well, now Armaan and Riddhima are about to get married and go through another step in their life together, but, nothing's good without spice. Well, at least, that's what Armaan thinks. Join the entire cast of DMG which includes Sid, Jiggy, JP, Naina, Yuvi, Anjali, Atul and last but not least Armaan and Riddhima in joyful ride of romance, passion and comedy in this short story. Noted special appearance by Dr. Shasank, Padma, Nani, Dr. Keerthi.

If any of you like it, please read it at the link given and click the 'LIKE' button.

Posted: 13 years ago
Here i am recomending sm of my fav FFs

Blackmail
Author: Rehana86
        This ff is based on premeer( Harshad chopda & additi gutha from kis desh mai hai mera dil). Its wonderfull ff one must read this ff, Rehana has written superbly, its my most fav ff.

Prem Ki Diwani
Author: JCluvs srk
Summary: In the show, we see heer wait for prem for 14 years...She accepted that prem is her soulmate since childhood. But "Prem ki diwani" is different...In this story...Heer waits for love...but her parents arrange her marriage to a family friend's son...Prem. Heer doesn't want an arrange marriage...and so she doesn't want to marry prem...without meeting him...without getting to know him. 
Lekin heer tho prem ka pratheek hai...aur prem sab se zyaada heer mein samaya hai... 
Find out how her mind changes...read this fic to see how she slowly becomes...prem ki diwani...

Author: Sshekar
Its one of the best of best ff i ve ever read, Its passonate premeer love story, its also contain preeth-ash, harman-sanjana & mehar-atul s love story. U never get enough of this ff...It holds u in ur seat till u finish this one, its not complete...still i sugesst u to read this ff

Pyar mai kabi kabi by Kavya(Premeer4ever)

Link1:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1217267

Link2:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1284052

The story revolves around a guy who is helpful, full of energy and fills evrywhere he goes with happiness falls for a gal at first sight.Briefing up pyaar mein kabhi kabhi kya kya karna padta hai.

She is amazing writer...She always take u to lala land with her incridible imagination.

U can find all her stuff here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1416241

Edited by -Jyo- - 12 years ago
Hasini(6thElement)

Ashleydevln 

these some of my fav MANEET FFS, they all r awesome writers. One must read these ffs.................................

PS: i ll add more

Hello Everyone!
These are some of my Frens FF
They are awesome
Its on Maaneet!
Plzzzz Do read!
Thank u very much!:)

You Are Only Mine!
By mrs.Luvjaysean

Dil Hai tumhara!
By maaneet_ayla
Pehla Pehla pyar!
By maaneet_ayla

Back in your Arms!
By: mayuri.vet

These all are amazingg FF's
and great writers
Plz read them and do comment
Thank u

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago

FF Name- Pyaar I-M-Possible

Characters- Nupur-Mayank (from miley jab hum tum) and Arman-Ridhima *shilpa* (from dil mill gaye)

Link- https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1396684

Story: It's a FF on two different yet same kinda love storys. Two people who are completely opposites "😎 X 🤓" but gradually tend to fall in love as the famous saying goes "opposites attract". Honestly, this FF is not having a serious storyline but there are moments of love, fun, friendship, filmyness etc.

Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
hello everybody, actually i'm writtinf an AR ff, it's called "i live you unconditionnaly"  in the beginning i write a part about their wedding night, plz check this ff and put your comments, it's really going to be supportive for me.