Advertise Fan Fictions - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
hey......actually...i want to tell all ff readers about my frnd manjari's.................

ITS A SAJAN LOVE SAGA-

THE REAL MAGIC-[URL=]http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1543648THE REAL MAGIC

{i will update more..}
Edited by roknstarz_mjht - 13 years ago
Armaan (complete)
Overview: Armaan and Ridhima's parent want them to get married, but both want time, as they got to know each other they fall in love and then they faced few problems, ups and down but they were with each other.

Tu Mera Armaan Hai (complete)
Overview: Armaan and Ridhima are best friends, live in Delhi, They were inseparable till an evil named Natasha entered in their life and completely destroyed their friendship. Ridhima moved to Mumbai. Now after two years and a half, everything is changed. Is the change in better or worse?

I Luv U For What U Are-AR-FF- (complete)
Overview: Ridhima is overweight and is in love with Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu came back from London afetr few years. He is completely change to the point that he didn't want to be around Ridhima. A guy, Armaan, with fresh aura came into her life and changed it. In which manner Armaan changed it? Will Ridhima fall in love with him?

Twist Of Fate~AR-RM (In Process)
Overview: Truly a twist of fate. Armaan, Muskaan, Rahul and Ridhima's life is jumbled up as Armaan is to marry Muskaan and Ridhima to Rahul but there is a lot more behind it. A past bigger than anticipation. What is the hidden past? How big is it?

Learning True Meaning Of Love (Mini FF-complete)
Overview: Armaan is cosanova, playboy, womanizer. His friend Abhi made a bet with him to sleep with Ridhima, Armaan happily agreed. He has a year to make Ridhima fall in his trap. Will he succeed? Will Ridhima fall in his trap? What will happen when Ridhima will got to know the truth?

*~Unpredictable Life~*ArSh- (In Process)
Overview: Armaan loved Ridhima and was to get married to her but she died in an accident and he slipped into coma. What is store for him in the future? Will a savior come for him?

One Shot-AR-Have love back
Overview: Ridhima is engaged to Abhimanyu but few turns of events took Ridhima back to her past. What turns of events? Is this past good or bad?

~*~Love Of Life~*~ AR - One Shot (30/08/09)
Overview: Armaan loves Muskaan but is married to her younger sister, Ridhima. What is stored for them?

*~Is It Love?~* AR - One Shot (29/10/09)
Overview: Armaan was to be married to Sheena but she ran away the day of marriage thus Armaan and Ridhima has to get married. What relation will they share? Will they fall in love?

Happy birthday Nikki- I love you (AR Version)
Overview: A sweet and short story dedicated to a friend on her birthday. Do you know what true love is?

More to come up... :)

Luv u<333
Kashisha
Edited by kashishk - 13 years ago
hi i am ria i write fic on RAJ AND NAINA as they are my favourite jodi

nafrat-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1107359
nafrat-#2-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1225968
nafrat#3-http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1405379
nafrat#4-http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1557203

this is my fic on rn which is now on its 4th thread

nafrat as a whole is a stroy or u can say a journey of both raj and naina .At first both raj and naina used to hate each other but gradually by knowing each other they fell in love but destiny holds something very harsh for them .Raj and naina who used to love each other like anything gets apart as naina got married to someone else and that person whom naina got married was none other than raj's own cousin brother
toh kya raj  aapne aakhon ke sammne raj kaise naina ko aapne rishtey mein aapnayenge aur kaise naina aapne aapne purane pyaar ko bhullake aapne naye rishtey ko samalte haai

hope for ur response
Edited by ronojoy_ria - 13 years ago
Breathless - By Aphrodite

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1273679&PID=36709362&#36709362

Armaan & Ridhima FF (Highly recommended)😳
Edited by qazplm - 13 years ago
My. First Fanfic..........

FF name
: Pyar tho hona hi tha...
Character: Geet, Maan, Prem & Heer......
Concept: Geet is simple Girl. Maan is a total casonova. In their childood Maan dumped Geet because she is not beautiful & now after 4& Half year..... Maan is start falling for her but he don't know that she is same girl whom he dumped in his childhood..... So will Geet accept Maan's love after knowing that He the man how insulted her in her childhood..... Now we have to see how both of them react when they know about each other............
Edited by geeta.muskan - 13 years ago

My Fics...

ARSH Fic: Meant To Be

Over view: based on the situation from where Armaan was asking Ridhimaa to choose among him n Sid...

A-R-Sh Fic: Adhoori Kahani

Overview: Armaan - Ridhimaa - Shilpa - Rahul - Muskaan..the story based on the their friendship...love life...how they tackle the situation n

- What will happen when the story will remain incomplete?

- The person u love is not urs?

- The person u loved left u giving tears in ur eyes n is not going to come back watever u do?

- u stopped believing in love n just living the life for the sake of living.

AR Fic: Ek Dujhe Ke Vasste

Overview: life played his game n make the two lovers apart in one birth but they came back again to be wid other n to conquer the world wid therir love facing every problem...

OS Gallery: OS Gallery - Love - The Strength

Edited by anumeha_rajat - 13 years ago

Edited by DMGlover_sakshi - 12 years ago
FF Name: ~ Taming the wild

Cast: ~ Armaan-Ridhima

Story concept: ~ I
ts a story about how 2 ppl completely different from each other come together ...... or we can say were brought together and also about how their ego clash and the battle to tame each others wild spirit starts..... Soon both fall for each-other after facing so many difficulties in life.....

FF Name: ~ My Wish Come true

Cast: ~ Armaan-Ridhima

Story concept: ~
Its a story where a girl got married to a person who is having a son
. She face difficulty in accepting them coz she is unaware of it at the time marriage. But soon they r become like soul-mates...

Edited by nidha1983 - 13 years ago
FROZEN: AR and the rest of DMG star cast story
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=139206

Well in all modesty, its a very cliched story of how Riddhima leaves Armaan to marry Sid due to some unavoidable circumstances and how Armaan win his love back. Anjali in this story plays a very strong role to bring AR together again. 
Its a short story with 8 parts. Nothing too over stretched and everything happens quickly here since its a short story. Also, its no where near the story line of DMG except a thing or two.

Cheers!!
Chahat

Guys i knw this is a recommendation place, so help me k;

recommend me some amazing ArSh FF's

and also COMPLETED AR FF's < i'll only have completed one please.

Muah, thanks in advance.