Advertise Fan Fictions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Based on: GEET~Hui Sabse Parayi...

Cast: Maan Singh Khurana, Geet Handa, Dev Singh Khurana, Aditya Bajaj, Pinky Handa, Brij Handa and a few other random minor charachters.

Concept: Maan and Geet are best buddies since college and own a construction company, H & K Constructions. Geet has been in love with Maan since college but since Maan doesn't care about girls, Geet has kept her feelings hidden from him in the hope that someday a miracle might happen... Maan, however, is content on having Geet as a friend and doesn't realise his true feelings for her. Geet is forced to take a decision by her parents: Marry her choice or theirs but marry in 2 weeks! Dev steps in and proposes Geet! But what happens then?

Find out in my FF: ~Girls Don't Count~

A SHORT, funky, light-hearted FF with romance, comedy, jealousy and a lot more as the main ingredients.

MaanEet FF: ~Girls Don't Count~ Thread 1

MaanEet FF: ~Girls Don't Count~ Thread 2

Looking forward to your valuable feedback!

Much Love,
Tia😳

Edited by tes_v1 - 13 years ago
Well..here is "We're the Perfect Two" ...though Im an MN fan..I adore SG also..a lot!😳 This story is like a new MJHT all-together..where Samrat and Nupur are siblings..and Mayank and Gunjan are siblings..Mayank and Samrat are best-friends..its a story of these 4..whose life takes a new and happy turn...:)

The FF's which I LOVE-

By -Mehak - The lost magic..on MN..story of a married couple..who have lost the love between them..because of their ego's..and their upcoming career!!

Another one.. The Unexpected Magic! My favourite one forever and ever!! Two couples..forced into marriage..at a young age..but how unexpected magic..makes them fall in love..

By -Sajjal- Tumhe Haq hai..story of Mayank and Nupur..a one-sided love story..and their dealings..very emotional..but beautiful piece..

by ak12 - I thee wed- the most realistic and practical story..with catchy dialogues..and an amazing story-line!!

Yeh Dooriyan..by myownarea  A beautiful yet enchanting love story..

Anjaane by -jaee- MG n SN as siblings..and a total character change!! :)

Edited by -Mansi- - 13 years ago
Dill Mill Gayye/Armaan Riddhima..! 

On-Going: 
A Perfect Dream by Anokhee (Currently on the 2nd thread)

Overview: This is not a continuous FF.. It is basically different incidents, occasional of Armaan-Riddhima's life.. Very cool, hot, funny and tempting at the same time.. Its an amazing read..! :-) 

The World's Oldest Love Story by Rachna (Currently on the 5th thread) 

Overview: Very similar to what DMG was during its best times.. The gang fights, masti and a healthy dose of Armaan Riddhima romance for greedy readers(if you are one ;)) You name it and its there.. Fun, romance, drama, laughter, tears, break-ups, fights.. ! Brilliant piece of fiction! :-)

Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs by bernard shaw (Currently on the 3rd thread)

Overview: This is the most amazing FF I've read..! Its the most intellectual piece of fiction..! Their banter isn't the non-sensical one like AR usually have but its more like a different genre..! Armaan and Riddhima are B-School students.. And their relationship evolves with numerous crazy complications.. A must read..! 

One Year From DMG by Dhw@ni and sweetshruti

Overview: Armaan and Riddhima are just married..! The story is about their married life and is also into flashbacks giving glimpses of their marriage, honeymoon and all the other things the show should have covered..! :P 

His Perfect Obsession by TheMelody

Overview: Armaan is the bad boy and to make things worse who is against marriage and would spit on the very word. However, he gets married to Riddhima amidst a lot of complications. Will the marriage change Armaan? It is pleasant to see the Armaan-Riddhima relationship developing in a different way than we usually see.. Check it out..

Completed: 

Live-In Romance by Nikki_C (Mini)

Locked In Love by Hannah. (Mini)

A Lot Like Love by barkha_90

Definitely Yes, Maybe by bheegi

Sensual Seduction by CutieChicka_93

Zindagi by AngelTeen

Inseperable by TheMelody
One Shots: 

Summer Heat by Nikki_C

More to be added..! There's a few I can't find the links of.. ! :-) 

Edited by Dhw@ni - 13 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1543804
just started on my episode 7
its a funny love story ho everyone hve diffrent personalities its bout mjht
Guys This Is My FF...........This Is A Maaneet FF......I Dont Know Whether You Guys Will Like It or Not.....But If you Like My FF.....Then Plz At Least Leave A Comment....It Really Makes My Day......And Plz All Silent Readers Plz Raise Your Voice At Least For The Writer's Sake...

Loving you was my favorite mistake -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1476980

And I Would Love To Advertise Another FF.....Which is Another Maaneet FF And Whose StoryLine Is So Awesome........Its Another Fav FF of Mine.....It is Going Sooooooo Awesome.......Plzzzzz Check Dis Out Also Whnever You Check Mine One......Its My Earnest Request...
KASH ONESHOT
HOPE NEVER DIES😛
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1548631&PID=36446946&#36446946

if possible try to leave a comment guya coz i worked very hard for this
-anu😊

My absolute favourite fanfiction has to be Zindagi by Angelteen aka Rae. Here's the link:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1376412

Rae has done an awesome job with the story and complete justice to the characters Armaan Riddhima and Siddhant (which is a very difficult thing to do when you look at the situations the character was going through) It's very well written and i'd recommend it to anyone who ever liked AR as a couple and wished for a logical and satisfying end. All in all it's a beautiful tale told sensitively but it's not all serious and no fun, there's the regular dose of AR fights and romance.

Also, there's this one fanfiction called 'Bollywood ka maara, armaan bechara' by confused -oul aka Sim and it's thee funniest story i've ever read. Unfortunately the story is not completed, but whatever is there to read is a masterpiece in itself.  Here's the link:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1231115

Edited by -Miya- - 13 years ago
my favourite ff is TWOS by zephyrr

characters: armaan, riddhima,rahul,muskaan,anjali,nikitha,abhimanyu and sid

synopsis: armaan and riddhima are both niki's friends and meet in goa.. they become friends and armaan shifts to sanjeevani mumbai (where riddhima works).. they fall in love, but shashank doesnt like armaan.. he gives up and shifts to singapore.. he comes back for niki's wedding (to abhi).. riddhima and armaan come face to face, and soon gain shashanks sympathy and get engaged..

i did it

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1539682&PID=36342672&#36342672