Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: An Arranged Affair: Note: Pg.19 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 19

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Naina.... all the parts were superb... just finished reading them... loved them to infinity....hehehehe Ahem-Gopi at loggerheads... my god what's gonna happen... their reactions were beautifully described.... Jigar toh i have always liked in the show so loved him here as well but must say loved Rashi here....  sister bonding is lovely.... you can't keep me hanging at such a point when Jigar-Rashi are planning something for GoHem... please continue soon... eagerly awaiting your next update....

hii! thanks so much for reading and commenting! I'm soso glad you're liking this story :) haha I really wanted to make Rashi a positive character before I grew to hate her in the showLOLLOL and yess, Jigar Rashi are planning a GoHam meeting! The next part will come on Wednesday :)

Thanks Again!
~Naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: An Arranged Affair: Note: Pg.19 (Page 9)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

Originally posted by Radhika27

Naina, how many more compliments do you want!!!!! u know as we all do what a fab writer u r!!!! waiting for your next updates... esp the one where there would be a 1 2 1 conversation and fingers croseed which would be a 'pyara conversation' Have already started dreaming about Goham talking endlessely and texting (sms)each other!! oh wow!! Naina, u r great!!!

i mirror her thoughts. come on next chapter please.

thanks so much shruthii! next chapter wednesday! pakka promise LOLLOL

~Naina

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza_beans

Your FF is a great and it is great to read a different version of the story.  Waiting to read more.

Liz

thanks a lot liza! so glad you're enjoying this story! :)

Cheers!
~Naina

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
naina dear where is the next part..???

..Naina..

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hiya! I just caught up with all the parts.. You've done afantastic job.. Keep up the good work.

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saina01

Hiya! I just caught up with all the parts.. You've done afantastic job.. Keep up the good work.

thanks so much! so glad you're liking this story Big smile

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Naina, how many more compliments do you want!!!!! u know as we all do what a fab writer u r!!!! waiting for your next updates... esp the one where there would be a 1 2 1 conversation and fingers croseed which would be a 'pyara conversation' Have already started dreaming about Goham talking endlessely and texting (sms)each other!! oh wow!! Naina, u r great!!!

~Naina
Aare Naina!!! which Wednesday do we expect the update!!!!! in this case for me every day is the long awaited Wednesday!!!

Edited by Radhika27 - 28 November 2010 at 12:54pm

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina2127

~Naina
Aare Naina!!! which Wednesday do we expect the update!!!!! in this case for me every day is the long awaited Wednesday!!!

ayyyo! sorryji! tonight....i promise....otherwise, sadhli will kill me!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26saomomupasana.diya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.