Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: An Arranged Affair: Note: Pg.19 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 19

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

naina....next part...m w8ing......

=/ I'm not updating now though....I was just replying to commentsLOLLOL later tonight though, I'll def. be updating :)

ohh...okk...no probs....
then i'll read it with my morning tomorrow..........and that would be best start of the day..hahaha...
GoHam Convo with Garma Garam Chai...maja aa jayega...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: An Arranged Affair: Note: Pg.19 (Page 8)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina2127

naina....next part...m w8ing......

=/ I'm not updating now though....I was just replying to commentsLOLLOL later tonight though, I'll def. be updating :)

ohh...okk...no probs....
then i'll read it with my morning tomorrow..........and that would be best start of the day..hahaha...
GoHam Convo with Garma Garam Chai...maja aa jayega...

hehe nice goham fight to start off the morningLOLLOL

ps madam, when are you updating your ff? we're waitingg

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hmmm.....i hv whole plot with me but not the time to put it in words but it will be up the end of this week...

GoHam Encounter and chai....both are my fav things or I can say Meri Jaan.....

..Naina..

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Naina, how many more compliments do you want!!!!! u know as we all do what a fab writer u r!!!! waiting for your next updates... esp the one where there would be a 1 2 1 conversation and fingers croseed which would be a 'pyara conversation' Have already started dreaming about Goham talking endlessely and texting (sms)each other!! oh wow!! Naina, u r great!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Naina.... all the parts were superb... just finished reading them... loved them to infinity....hehehehe Ahem-Gopi at loggerheads... my god what's gonna happen... their reactions were beautifully described.... Jigar toh i have always liked in the show so loved him here as well but must say loved Rashi here....  sister bonding is lovely.... you can't keep me hanging at such a point when Jigar-Rashi are planning something for GoHem... please continue soon... eagerly awaiting your next update....

..Naina..-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika27

Naina, how many more compliments do you want!!!!! u know as we all do what a fab writer u r!!!! waiting for your next updates... esp the one where there would be a 1 2 1 conversation and fingers croseed which would be a 'pyara conversation' Have already started dreaming about Goham talking endlessely and texting (sms)each other!! oh wow!! Naina, u r great!!!

i mirror her thoughts. come on next chapter please.

..Naina..-tellyaddict-

liza_beans

Groupbie

liza_beans

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Your FF is a great and it is great to read a different version of the story.  Waiting to read more.

Liz

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika27

aww haha thanks so much radhika! Embarrassed and eek! yess, the next update shall have the much awaited goham one on one convo... and haha GoHam texting each other?! phew we'll see when that happens...probs not for a while nowLOLLOL

but thanks a lot for reading and commenting! i really appreciate it :)

~Naina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.