Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: An Arranged Affair: Note: Pg.19 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Finally saw your update..Naina!  That was absolutely amazing.  Can't believe you're still in high school.  That is wonderful!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26..Naina..saomom-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: An Arranged Affair: Note: Pg.19 (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Ho ho ho.. Gopi n Ahem typical snake-mangoose.. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..saomom-tellyaddict-

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
just superb mindblowingggggggg update i loved this update to the core i liked rashi n jigar too  in all everything was perfect do continue soon n thanx for the pm keep pming me the updates pls....

Sanu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
naina....love u darling...this is juat A Marvelous Update.....and love ur description of each n ever expression...

update soon.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Wow! Hope this happened for real! Lovely update...... waiting for the next part.... (hopefully with Ahem n Gopi in 1 2 1 conversation)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..-tellyaddict-

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
awesome naina
can u plz pm me whenever u update

..Naina..

maaneet93

maaneet93

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
pretty interesting.. update sooon?

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

You took my breath away... lovely.... too goood...
welll i hope i can be greedy... next chapter plzzzz... plzz plzz plzz plzz

thanks so much diya! I hope you like the next chapter too! sighh and aren't we all greedy when it comes to gohamLOLLOL

Originally posted by desisrock

Just awesome part....i was left speechless.....Love the last statement....very simply stated.....please continue soon.....

aww thanks a lot mita! so glad you liked the update and haha the last statement. LOL

Originally posted by shruthi2010

just awesome. your gopi is different and i really like it.

thanks so much for reading and commenting shruthi! and yess. i was tired of seeing the weak gopi in the showBig smile

Originally posted by saomom

Great job Naina!  Can't wait to see how these two work it out! 

thanks so much mum! hehe let's see what happens... (even i don't know Confused)

Originally posted by AAbbas

Awesome, great. wonderful, continue

thanks so much for reading and commenting! so glad you liked this!

Originally posted by lovtv

Finally saw your update..Naina!  That was absolutely amazing.  Can't believe you're still in high school.  That is wonderful!

hi shelly! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! and aww I'm so glad you like this story!

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Ho ho ho.. Gopi n Ahem typical snake-mangoose.. ROFL

hey jakeboy....i think of sharkboy and lavagirl every time i say your name (sorry if you don't know who they areLOLLOL)

and well this goham will be different.Big smile

Originally posted by sana_sajan

just superb mindblowingggggggg update i loved this update to the core i liked rashi n jigar too  in all everything was perfect do continue soon n thanx for the pm keep pming me the updates pls....

Sanu.

thanks so much sana! so glad you're liking this story and hehe even the rashi and the jigar....and i shall defintiely continue to pm you for each of the updates :)

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

naina....love u darling...this is juat A Marvelous Update.....and love ur description of each n ever expression...

update soon.....

hi sadhli! thanks so much for reading and commenting! so glad you're liking this story and the descriptions :)

Originally posted by Radhika27

Wow! Hope this happened for real! Lovely update...... waiting for the next part.... (hopefully with Ahem n Gopi in 1 2 1 conversation)

hii radhika! thanks so much for reading and commenting! so glad you're liking this update! and haha we'll see if the goham convo is next part or the one after thatLOLLOL

Originally posted by MeetPremeer

awesome naina
can u plz pm me whenever u update

hii! thanks so much for reading and commenting! i'll def pm you whenever i update :)

Originally posted by 353115

pretty interesting.. update sooon?

hi! glad you liked this story! and i'll update soon!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.