hey juz read all da partz.. itz amazingg
plz continue soon :)
Posted: 12 years ago
i like gopi here...hehehe ðŸ˜†
hey plz plz plz cntinue its jus fabulous...plz update soon yaar

Naina,

Superb FF. Keep continuing... been long time for the update.

When is the next update?

i was going through your FF from the 1st chapter and before i had known reached the 5the chapter .and am looking for the rest of it... please update soon...also can you add me to your pm list??
just love the way the story is moving plz do update it.
Wonderful...i like what u have going here...its sooo good...hahaa poor rashi n jigar...they defo hve it coming nw...bt i knw gohem will fall.in love whilst trying to nt get married...haaha

Loved it
I have teeny weeny request please...if u dnt mind...u see the thing is...many of us read updates from.our phones...n with u centre aligning ur txt makes it very hard for us...so i f u please do nt mind can u please please in the future post them left aligned...pleaseee it jus mkes life a.tad bit easier...thanks u:)
Cnt wait to read.more
A/N:

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that I am discontinuing this story. The main reason is that I really really dislike the show nowadays, I don't enjoy watching it and just can't seem to draw any inspiration from it. I've always had hope for Gopi growing as a character, becoming more strong but recently, it's been shot completely and I just get really angry watching the show.

Obviously, many don't agree with me and this is strictly my personal opinion, so no hating please!😳  But, I felt I should explain my reasons for discontinuing.

I'm really happy that there were people who enjoyed this story. I appreciate all your comments 🤗

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naina2127

A/N:

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that I am discontinuing this story. The main reason is that I really really dislike the show nowadays, I don't enjoy watching it and just can't seem to draw any inspiration from it. I've always had hope for Gopi growing as a character, becoming more strong but recently, it's been shot completely and I just get really angry watching the show.

Obviously, many don't agree with me and this is strictly my personal opinion, so no hating please!😳  But, I felt I should explain my reasons for discontinuing.

I'm really happy that there were people who enjoyed this story. I appreciate all your comments 🤗

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Naina

NAINA IT'S OK AND I DO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. I ALSO WRITE FF AND TAKE MY INSPIRATION FROM THE SHOW. BEFORE I WOULD WRITE NOT BECAUSE THE SHOW WAS ANNOYING BUT I WAS FEELING BORED BUT NOW WATCHING SAATHIYA IS REALLY ANNOYING WITH THE MAIN LEADS NOT THE FOCUS OF THE CV.

HOPEFULLY IT WILL CHANGE SOON AND YOU WILL FINISH IT AS YOUR STORY IS AMAZING. BUT PLS STAY WITH THE FORUM AND READ UPDATED TO LIFT YOU MOOD AS THERE ARE GOOD ONES.
I am glad I'm not the only one feeling this way.
I am sorry you won't be finishing this story, but I understand how you are feeling. It is hard to write about something that becomes so annoying.
Thank you for letting us know, and I hope you keep visiting the forum, may be someday the show will improve and you are interested again.