Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 36

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Wonderful picture collections of Angini .Thank you Shanti.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! (Page 6)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks all for enjoying  the picture posting !!!Hug

Yes their journey is so nice and interesting. We had so much to explore and still more and more...

I will post tomorrow as today is Thanksgiving here and I am a little busy !!

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
oh happy thanksgiving :)......and abt the post Day Dreaming......

luv
rehana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Friends Sorry for the delay  I was so busy with Thanks giving and other engagement couldn't post my picture update for Anmol and Ragini, but now here is the continuation.

Interesting as Anmol and Ragini's journey traveled by us viewers we got to see the side of trust which Ragini started developing for Anmol. She seemed to be his importance all the time no doubt, with all the other things he was handling, but we also got to see Ragini's attention she wanted from him in helping with teh family problems. This opportunity did bring them closer to each on a priority level.

Ragini calling Anmol since she suspects that the necklace which she saw in teh store was similar to the one vasu had presented Saakshi.

Jassos giri shuru ho gayee !!

Anmol trying to trace the guy who gave the jewellary to the store.Tells Ragini that he is trying to trace him

Anmol tells Ragini to go ahead with the sangeet preperations and he will get the culprit soon

Anmol and Ragini falied to prove saakshi guilty  and also tarun and hios friend with stealing the jewellary so they discuss the next plan in their room.
I loved the way anmol is trying to calm ragini down and explain how best they can go about with their plan to expose Saakshi

He takes deep interest in understanding Ragini's concern and listens to her.

During the conversation Anmol realizes he has some pain in his arms and he has a bruise, Ragini notices it and nurses his injured hand. She is so busy doing it  she never realizes Anmol gazing at her.

As expected Anmol was so glad ragini nursed him and he felt better, But both are still worried about Saakshi's chaal!

They continue their mission to expose Saakshi and make sure she doesn't get married to Alkeh.

PREVIOUS PICTURE POSTING

NEXT PICTURE JOURNEY

Edited by shanti05 - 21 April 2011 at 2:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorAnn_92poo_sANJANAasdpsanmolluv_sakshiSuku_SwaRon

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Their determination to save the family from the evil ideas of Tarun and Saakshi take another step where Anmol and Ragini want to go all out in getting their truth out, and make Vasu realize that they were right.

Anmol gets more information regarding Tarun's whereabouts and tells ragini that if they cannot expose them by themselves they will take the help of police.
He shows some information in the file, Ragini accidentally touches Anmol's hand.

Their plan of action continues

Tarun is absconding and so also Saakshi , So they decide to go to the police station,Tarun gets caught and recovery of the jewllqry is done

As they leave to go to the wedding arena of Alekh to inform that Saakshi is still absconding, Malthi informs them that Saakshi is back and wedding rituals have started and wants them back.
Ragini informs that this wedding cannot happen and should be stopped but the interaction breaks.

They land at the wedding area  but the wedding takes place  leaving one last phere incomplete.
Alkeh annoyed with Anmol regarding the game being played with his emotions  if he gets married to Saakshi .

The wedding was incomplete and still Saakshi managed to convince Vasu, Anmol and Ragini's mission was left incomplete , But they had the determination to make their family safe.

As we continue Anmol and Ragini's journey we will see how they both determined to keep Saaksh away from spoiling the family's unity.

To be continued...

PREVIOUS POSTING

NEXT POSTING

Edited by shanti05 - 03 May 2011 at 1:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorAnn_92saveeta24zee10ANJANAasdpsanmolluv_sakshiSuku_SwaRon

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@shanti..thanks loads for these pics..Smile

it feels great to relive their journey through these pics..

i  think this was the day we got to see the detective side of anmol/ragini..

though they did not get that success in exposing sakshi still they did not lose hope..

from this day we could see how much ragini needed anmol, involved him in her every mission to expose sakshi.his advice was a must for her.

we witnessed the caring side of ragini for anmol increasing day by day.like how she told him on the phone to take care of himself and that was enough to bring a smile on anmol's face.. anmol looking at ragini's facial expression how she was feeling his pain while nursing his wound..

really they were made for each other..

you doing a great job...Thumbs Up

Edited by savee_k - 28 November 2010 at 2:57am

shanti05

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Shanti thanks yaar for the pics. I dont know how I am surviving without my angini.CryCryCryCry Thanks to you ppl the forum is alive with different topics on angini.

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
shanti awesome pics yaar ...reliving those suhane din...and also making lunch at same time...so be back later to do some more commenting

Suku_SwaRon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top