Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 36

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
my anmol ..I miss you
shanti di
this is one of the best thread in bidaai forum.. & I rest my caseHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24asdpsanmolshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! (Page 4)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
shanthi the necklace scene is one of the best in bidaai loved ur post shanthi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
*SIGH*.......yeah yeah, u r in my HATE list too *shrugs*........n i m leading in my own HATE list........why Why....oh WHY yaar......kaunsi manhoos waqt thi woh when I came across their scene and look at my halat now......n u r putting salt on my wounds Disapprove.......i can't take my eyes away from one to another......i m becoming a gone case yet again.......

luv
rehana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sshanti05

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

The necklace scene is one of my most favourite sceneWinkWinkWinkWinkWink.Angini made the scene more beautiful with their awesome chemistryClapClapClapClapClap.Thankyou Shanti for posting those mindblowing picturesClapClapClapClapClap.And it's a wonderful post too.StarStarStarStarStar

Edited by krithikas - 23 November 2010 at 7:30pm

shanti05

ruslan

Groupbie

ruslan

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
the reason i liked angini so much is b/c their story was always so subtle and sophisticated...not the typical hindi soap opera  couple...they reminded me of old hindi movie couples :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslan

the reason i liked angini so much is b/c their story was always so subtle and sophisticated...not the typical hindi soap opera  couple...they reminded me of old hindi movie couples :)

A true classic pair in this modern world, almost real Embarrassed

shanti05

Seebz

IF-Dazzler

Seebz

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Shanti, This is amazing!ClapStar
This post has their pics and your explanation in between, amazing!..I remember yaar when he held her hand in Nari niketan party Ragini didn't pay attention and we were going gaga over that!LOL

Their simple and sweet scene are just amazing yaar!..Why couldn't they just extend it yaar! We are missing AnGIni so much and loving them even more..SmileThey surely became a super duper hit in a short amount of time....Not even 5 months and they are in our hearts like they were always there! Whne kids locked them in the room ...Gosh! that was a surprise for me..I didn't see that coming! the awkwardness  was so obvious and chemistry was sizzling!..

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..SIGH!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Kya bolon yaar Shanti...Thank You So Much for these lovely picture post!ClapClapClapClap...its so Beautiful!Smile...I just Love re-living Angini's journey..Day Dreaming...they share such a wonderful relationship..Big smile...n that pendant scene is defo one of their Best together!!Smile...truly Miss them loads yaar!CryCry...do keep posting their journey pics!Smile
Embarrassed

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Go to top