Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 36

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@Shanti- di take your time. I know you are very busy this days. We will wait Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! (Page 32)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
@shanti..thanks for putting the links now it will be easy to catch up with the pgs...Smile

i know you are busy..its ok will wait for the rest ...do it at your leisure...

Edited by savee_k - 21 April 2011 at 8:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zee10krithikasshanti05

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
watched all of your pic post again...it's awesome.. Each and every pic has a wonderful meaning.. Di and after page 7 or 8 indax link is missing.

krithikas

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

watched all of your pic post again...it's awesome.. Each and every pic has a wonderful meaning.. Di and after page 7 or 8 indax link is missing.
YesI am still fixing tem I stopped at page  6 .. So till there its all covered. Iam glad you are enjoying it!Smile

zee10

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@shanti..i always go through these awesome pics and thank you so much for the links now its so easy to relive angini journey...

i'm always in awe watching these beautiful moments esp anmol and the two persons he loved most ..ragini-tammy..

was going through this one...the smile that anmol has on his face with just a look at his ragini..ragini ruled in his heart and mind..she was his world...in  his eyes reflected all the love he has for her..such love for ragini that we are loss of words to describe..

really a unique couple for me who has mesmerised us from their first scene to their last one...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zee10krithikasshanti05

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Goldie

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24zee10krithikasshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Thanks dear.. My hand is much better now.. I am glad you loved teh picture journey. Do keep enjoying it when ever you can !

ACCOUNTCLOSED

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Anmol aur Ragini Hameesha Saat Rahengay !!

These words spoken by Ragini were  like sweet necter for Anmol. The auspicious occasion of Diwali  a time for  bonding ..A time for happiness.. and a time for new beginning. That day had been the wedding of  two couples .. Anmol Ragini , Alekh and Saakshi

Indeed Anmol was the happiest person as he finally admitted his love for Ragini.. The glow was visible on his face.
They took the saat phereas and their eyes spoke  the words of satisfaction that the & years long wait had started now again with a new beginning..

Anmol and Ragini a royal wedding to remember.

Sharma ji and Kaushalaya blessing them

Venu amd Malthi Happy for them

Veneet blessing Ragini

Sharma ji with the present generation doing bidaaii of his two daughters Ragini and Saakshi

Sharmaji wishes to see the bidaaii of his grand kids Tammana and Khushi

Finally Tammana's dream of wintessing her parents wedding came true!!

A beautiful family and a new journey to beguin..

Bidaaii Bidaaii Babul Kay Angana say Bidaaiii

Anmol and Ragini's journey began yet again .. and we wish to see the continuation of this lovely couple as happiness wraps around them giving them a world of love and passion for each other...

Day Dreaming       Heart    Day Dreaming     Heart       Day Dreaming           Heart    Day Dreaming        Heart          Day Dreaming   Heart    Day Dreaming                

Dear Rajan ji we hope a continuation of this beautiful journey in season two of your wonderful show called Bidaaii.Smile

Dear Friends
  Thank you for enjoying this journey ...I hope I did justice to the scenes I felt were apt to show the feelings  between a wonderful couple like Anmol and Ragini magical beautiful and electrifying which has won many hearts with their simple passionate journey. Life moves on and hope that we get a season two with the beautiful continuation of this  journey again and Ragini's love for Anmol is as overwhelming as Anmol's love for Ragini. Embarrassed

Love you all of taking time and watching them !!Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KKVBanmol2saveeta24sami01bhondu2010ACCOUNTCLOSEDanizorluv_sakshiasdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top