Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 36

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti...so mesmerising pics..Day Dreaming

anmol looking too dashing in his sherwani and  his ragini more beautiful in these pics..Embarrassed

thats why anmol could not take his eyes off his lovely sweet wife...Smile

a surprising turning point in their story which will give a very happy ending..

love reading all the appropriate lines you have penned down  for each pic.Thumbs Up

thank you for the effort done and to make us relive these moments..

you do deserve applause..ClapClapClap
Embarrassed  Very handsome .. ANd I loved the glare he gives Shivani !! Till the end the gussa is just amazing !!
How I want more of angry Anmol !! He rocks !!!Clap

Thanks for the praises... Beautiful journey indeed!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anmol and Ragini my picture journey---COMPLETED!!! (Page 30)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhondu2010

Goldie

bhondu2010

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Anmol confessed his feelings to Ragini.. Yes he did and said the three magical words to her which she was longing to hear .. She knew her heart was pacing up and down to hear something from him.. Maybe it was time for him to tell her how he felt. and he had to  no mater what the consequences were...Ragini was speechless ...

The only reaction which she showed was she was holding the beautiful AR pendent which slipped  from her hand due to the feelings her heart was'nt able to hold. Am I that lucky that Anmol is truly  mine.. and he loves me...

Noticed it Yes Tammy who was a big cupid from the time she wanted Anmol to give a kiss to Ragini to become friends to  making him take the place on the bed for story time to giving him the idea to get a gift for Ragini.. Embarrassed

Came ahead and picked up the pendent and said.. AR ka matlab Anmol aur Ragini na...Heart

Ragini now knew that she rules his heart and no one else said .. Ha Anmol Aur Ragini aur hum hameesah Saat Rahengay  !! Heart

Anmol places the AR pendent for Ragini

And she smiles with happiness

So here we see how amongst all the anxiety finally Anmol confessed his feelings for Ragini and said those three beautiful words to her "I love you Ragini " and asked her with the permission of  people present for the function whether she would marry hm..
A nod  was all that he wanted and well she did give her Yes and  we will now witness the beautiful wedding of Anmol and Ragini ...

To be continued !!Smile

Very nice part I had tears in my eyes seeing this !! You are putting so much effrost in showing us this beautiful journey
i wish it had never ended..Cry
CryThere was so much still left

i hope they coem back with a  new season !!

We want Angini back !!

Edited by bhondu2010 - 16 April 2011 at 5:12pm

krithikasshanti05

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shanti for posting these lovely pictures .Big smileBig smileBig smile

Each picture had so many meaning on Angini's life.Big smileEmbarrassed

I have stored all these pictures in my collections.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

saveeta24zee10

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
this pic is just another picture perfect one of anmol..

just look at the longing in his eyes for ragini..ragini calling anmolji and the relief was visible on his face ..his ragini is back..he did not want to leave neither tammy nor ragini as he knew shivani will ruin his life ...his life meaning the two persons he loved more than himself ragini-tammy.this he was not going to let it happen.. 

he made a plan and it succeeded..anything for his ragini and daughter..

missing angini so much and thanks again shanti for these wonderful pics...

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

can any one believe this is the same man....he is the best.....Day Dreaming a..n...m....o...l....Smile

she is one of the best child artist i have seen...Thumbs Up  she was best from the first day......
at last he did it....
very nice dii..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

@zee..you said .it is this same guy..

first pic with shivani anmol  looks were full of anger ..

second pic awww once he saw his ragini's face so much love and passion in his eyes..a pic to drool on ..Day Dreaming

agree with you angini were the best and follows in same line their daughter too..

watching them all three they were like a real family such were their chemistry ..Clap

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

this pic is just another picture perfect one of anmol..

just look at the longing in his eyes for ragini..ragini calling anmolji and the relief was visible on his face ..his ragini is back..he did not want to leave neither tammy nor ragini as he knew shivani will ruin his life ...his life meaning the two persons he loved more than himself ragini-tammy.this he was not going to let it happen.. 

he made a plan and it succeeded..anything for his ragini and daughter..

missing angini so much and thanks again shanti for these wonderful pics...
ClapClapClap Well said Saveeta..
I think he was so sensible in taking his steps...
He know that Shivani is going to try all possible ways to get him to leave and he was so full of will power and he knew what he wanted..
Knowing Raginis mind would always wish for his happiness and she will think that his happiness is with Shivani.. I am so glad that Anmol used some tricks of his own to get  the right act of Shivani out in the open !!Clap

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

can any one believe this is the same man....he is the best.....Day Dreaming a..n...m....o...l....Smile

she is one of the best child artist i have seen...Thumbs Up  she was best from the first day......
at last he did it....
very nice dii..Hug
Welcome Zee don't you think the AR pendent stood out even more when Anmol placed on her neck !!Embarrassed

I loved teh words you took for all teh scenes inded he is anmol !!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zee10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top