Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@zee..yes at that moment she only wished to see anmol in his wedding outfit and that part of the song reflected her heart's feeling..anmol to come soon as his bride is waiting..😊

beautiful dream of ragini and she was completely in love as anmol was too precious for her..😊
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😍

beautiful she  is blushing  he is  the king of her heart !! They finally started their journey !! she started to dream about him
She is a fool to let go such a wonderful man for Shivani !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am sure He will know what needs to be done  since Anmol is a very clever person and he will make sure that he is in safe hands and thats with Ragini πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the wonderful picture journey and all the effort you put it !!πŸ‘
πŸ‘
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kal teri tasveer ko sajde kiye hai raat bhar
dil ne teri yaad mein ansoo piye hain raat bhar...

missing u both
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was time for the wedding..

Ragini's heart was not willing to letgo of ANmol.. , But hermind  said somthing else.. It was more of  a compromise for him, it was more of  a promise to a friend.. Let go of him let him to to Shivani  who loves him.. Bt then what abt me what abt my feelings.. This was something which kept  killing Ragini a thousnad times with her battle of mind and heart...

On teh other hand Tammy was eagerly waiting for Anmol to come and when Alkeh came but Anmol did 'nt turn up she was worried.. She questioned everyone and was in tears..
But how could this little child  stay away from her papa. He came yes Anmol came and he walked  in and she ran to him.. He lifted her up safe in his arms..

Everyone was glad that Anmol was back.. But then he was on a mission to get all the wrong notions which Ragini had about him his feelings and his thought about his past  which she though still exists in his mind and heart.. He enacted a small drama about his property  being lost and he was on the road without a penny to live on...THis was something which Shivani could'nt digest .. As the very reason she left ANmol was for money and nothing else and she never cared for his feelings and walked out when he needed her the most.. So again her true colors where out and Shivani who was disgused as the bride which Anmol knew waned to show teh world  that she was Shivani and not Ragini who  he was being trapped by and Ragini sacrificing her  feelings her happiness...

Anmol really angry with Shivani
Daam he looks HOT in the Shervani and his gussa look !!😍

Its Over Yes Shivani's story was over and our very smart Anmol showed her the door and she walked out...But it was not over yet.. Anmol knew Ragini was still thinking that he was  doing all this for the family and not for them... He had to clarify  everything and tell what was running in his heart  "Ishq Kay Hai Ajab Imthe haan Jazbaad Magthey hai Zubaan !!!"
.He called out to Ragini who was hiding behind the pillar holding on to her feelings thinking  that Shivani will take away her Anmol.. His call and she reponded... Her heart was winning over her mind and she  came Yes and his eyes were relieved seeing her..

Ragini hiding behind pillar

Anmol is glad to see ragini coming out and he has his million dollor smile
  😳

Ragini is saad happy saab mixed expressions

Ragini told him that  there is nothing you have to worry about we have everything for finacial support and we will be fine. Anmol told her that I have'nt lost anything.. and infact I have gained one precious  person whom I want to tell somthing  which was buried in my heart for a long time  all these years...

Anmol confessed his feelings to Ragini.. Yes he did and said the three magical words to her which she was longing to hear .. She knew her heart was pacing up and down to hear something from him.. Maybe it was time for him to tell her how he felt. and he had to  no mater what the consequences were...Ragini was speechless ...

The only reaction which she showed was she was holding the beautiful AR pendent which slipped  from her hand due to the feelings her heart was'nt able to hold. Am I that lucky that Anmol is truly  mine.. and he loves me...

Noticed it Yes Tammy who was a big cupid from the time she wanted Anmol to give a kiss to Ragini to become friends to  making him take the place on the bed for story time to giving him the idea to get a gift for Ragini.. 😳

Came ahead and picked up the pendent and said.. AR ka matlab Anmol aur Ragini na...❀️

Ragini now knew that she rules his heart and no one else said .. Ha Anmol Aur Ragini aur hum hameesah Saat Rahengay  !! ❀️

Anmol places the AR pendent for Ragini

And she smiles with happiness

So here we see how amongst all the anxiety finally Anmol confessed his feelings for Ragini and said those three beautiful words to her "I love you Ragini " and asked her with the permission of  people present for the function whether she would marry hm..
A nod  was all that he wanted and well she did give her Yes and  we will now witness the beautiful wedding of Anmol and Ragini ...

To be continued !!😊

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
@shanti...so mesmerising pics..😍

anmol looking too dashing in his sherwani and  his ragini more beautiful in these pics..😳

thats why anmol could not take his eyes off his lovely sweet wife...😊

a surprising turning point in their story which will give a very happy ending..

love reading all the appropriate lines you have penned down  for each pic.πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you for the effort done and to make us relive these moments..

you do deserve applause..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: savee_k

@shanti...so mesmerising pics..😍

anmol looking too dashing in his sherwani and  his ragini more beautiful in these pics..😳

thats why anmol could not take his eyes off his lovely sweet wife...😊

a surprising turning point in their story which will give a very happy ending..

love reading all the appropriate lines you have penned down  for each pic.πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you for the effort done and to make us relive these moments..

you do deserve applause..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

😳  Very handsome .. ANd I loved the glare he gives Shivani !! Till the end the gussa is just amazing !!
How I want more of angry Anmol !! He rocks !!!πŸ‘

Thanks for the praises... Beautiful journey indeed!!πŸ‘

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Anmol confessed his feelings to Ragini.. Yes he did and said the three magical words to her which she was longing to hear .. She knew her heart was pacing up and down to hear something from him.. Maybe it was time for him to tell her how he felt. and he had to  no mater what the consequences were...Ragini was speechless ...

The only reaction which she showed was she was holding the beautiful AR pendent which slipped  from her hand due to the feelings her heart was'nt able to hold. Am I that lucky that Anmol is truly  mine.. and he loves me...

Noticed it Yes Tammy who was a big cupid from the time she wanted Anmol to give a kiss to Ragini to become friends to  making him take the place on the bed for story time to giving him the idea to get a gift for Ragini.. 😳

Came ahead and picked up the pendent and said.. AR ka matlab Anmol aur Ragini na...❀️

Ragini now knew that she rules his heart and no one else said .. Ha Anmol Aur Ragini aur hum hameesah Saat Rahengay  !! ❀️

Anmol places the AR pendent for Ragini

And she smiles with happiness

So here we see how amongst all the anxiety finally Anmol confessed his feelings for Ragini and said those three beautiful words to her "I love you Ragini " and asked her with the permission of  people present for the function whether she would marry hm..
A nod  was all that he wanted and well she did give her Yes and  we will now witness the beautiful wedding of Anmol and Ragini ...

To be continued !!😊

Very nice part I had tears in my eyes seeing this !! You are putting so much effrost in showing us this beautiful journey
i wish it had never ended..😭
😭There was so much still left

i hope they coem back with a  new season !!

We want Angini back !!
Edited by bhondu2010 - 13 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Shanti for posting these lovely pictures .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Each picture had so many meaning on Angini's life.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

I have stored all these pictures in my collections.😳😳😳
shanaya28 thumbnail
this pic is just another picture perfect one of anmol..

just look at the longing in his eyes for ragini..ragini calling anmolji and the relief was visible on his face ..his ragini is back..he did not want to leave neither tammy nor ragini as he knew shivani will ruin his life ...his life meaning the two persons he loved more than himself ragini-tammy.this he was not going to let it happen.. 

he made a plan and it succeeded..anything for his ragini and daughter..

missing angini so much and thanks again shanti for these wonderful pics...
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

can any one believe this is the same man....he is the best.....😍 a..n...m....o...l....😊

she is one of the best child artist i have seen...πŸ‘πŸΌ  she was best from the first day......
at last he did it....
very nice dii..πŸ€—