Written Update - 16th november - anxious to meet

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry for the delay...i've been busy with class......so i'll be getting the update up in a while...sorry for a long wait

Arohi gets a call from Chiku, she tells Gauri he wants to know her answer, Gauri asks her then what's the problem, she says remember the guy i met at the club at 12, i know it's a little stupid to hold my life for a guy i don't know but i can't get it out of my heart. Gauri tells her to go find out about him at the club.

Arohi reaches the club and asks the receptionist about Arjun who came to the mascarrade. she describes him but the receptionist says there were many who had a black suit and black mask on. she says he was with the 2 boys that won the dance competition. the receptionist tells her to go to the gym, he vists there everyday. Arohi is nervous and talking to herself and practicing about how to greet him, she practices in all different styles. On the other side, Arjun is on his way to the gym and is talking on the phone and says this is the only way i can relax myself and he says im not tensed and there is no way any kind of tension can come close to me. Arjun and Arohi see each other in the gym and get irritated. Arohi says to herself whenever he is near something or the other goes wrong. Arjun just leaves without saying anything.

The receptionist stops Arjun and tells him that the girl u met at the party is waiting for him in the gym. Arjun thinks about the night and flashbacks are shown of the dance. Arjun goes upstairs again and waits, Arohi starts saying bad words and says he's back again. Arjun says God, what a ghatiya ladki she is, i have to tolerate her for that girl. Arohi reads his t-shirt which says Practice made me perfect and says yeah right how cheap. Arjun thinks god wat kind of a girl is she, why is she staring at my clothes. Arohi thinks, why is he staring at me like that? hasn't he seen a human being before? he's so ugly so ugly there should be a license for being so ugly. Arjun says her face is so bad that the animals themselves would start eating it, what is she doing here? when she goes, only then will she be able to come here.

Arjun asks her wat are u doing here? following me? she tells him follow karein meri jooti...why do people come to the gym? Arjun says, oh so u came here to work out? in these clothes? she says yeah this is the fashion these days, how would u know? now stop talking to me, i've come here to work out not to argue. Arjun says ok so do it. she says shes on a break.
they keep arguing.

Arohi says she has to talk about something important, meet me at Zing Club(?) at 7pm. the girls are planning a bachlorette party. they say that they wont invite Arohi or else she'll never let it happen. the girls happen to plan the party at the same club Arohi is going to meet Arjun.

Arjun asks his bro wat do girls use first when they fight? do they kick first or punch or use a pistol? his bro says they just cry, tears are their weapon. Arjun says he can handle 10 girls at once but this one girl is hard to handle. his brother tells him to not worry he will come along. The girls misunderstand them two as strippers. Arjun says he wont dance in front of girls. They tie him up and Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me is playing.

Arohi stops them. Arjun misunderstands Arohi and says he will take revenge. Arohi and Simi are fighting and then Gauri comes there and says why don't u guys just finish this off and beat each other with a danda both start looking for one. the russian strippers come and Arohi shows them the whip and they go away.
Arjuns bro teases him at home and asks him if the lipstick marks are gone. Arjun goes to his dad and his dad says that a worker at Hotel Plaza is going to give ACP Rajvir some proof against them. Arjun says don't worry i will keep an eye on Rajvir.

Gauri asks Arohi if she met the guy at the club, Arohi asks Gauri if she talked to chachu. Gauri tells her we've complicated our lifes ourselves, and we have to sort out this mess. Gauri says the mistake ur doing i've done it before, i fell in love with a guy who didn't even come to meet me at the hospital. and you love a guy whose face you haven't seen. Arohi says i dont love him, just an attraction to him. Gauri says if its such a small attraction, why are u making Chiku wait? Gauri says we have to compromise. Arohi says from wat we have we should make our fairytale out of that. Arohi says she'll talk to Chiku tomorrow, Gaur says she'll talk to Rajvir tomorrow. Arohi thinks, but what if that prince charming really does come?

NO PRECAP.

Once again, sorry for the delay, too many things have been going on, it's a bit difficult to get online.
PS: don't forget to press the like button.

today's episode rating: 9/10 i really loved it....the beginning was hilarious with Arjuhi in the gym and then the striptease stole the show. the brothers bond was nice to see. Simi and Arohi's fight was funny. Gauri realizing that her love for Arjun is not worth wasting her life over.
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
can you please post the update???
ObodroKargosh thumbnail