deepika88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
after watching today's episode i am so disappointed with karan...
he is one of the reason i watch YMGGK but the CV's are just ruining his character...
he does is not believing abha once again..
what happen to all the promises he made to abha that he will always trust her..
he is just repeating the mistake all over again..
why are they showing karan so so so dumb..
i am really angry with him right now..
abha is trying her best to make karan see the other side of the story but he is just so adamant that he is not listening to her...
i understand he is hurt with what he saw but he too should have an open mind and try to see what is abha saying as he himself have seen that abha is never wrong..
she was right about sanskaar and now she is also right about yasho and ranjit...
i really hope that karan will listen to abha...
Edited by deepika88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepika88

he is one of the reason i watch YMGGK but the CV's are just ruining his character...
abha is trying her best to make karan see the other side of the story but he is just so adamant that he is not listening to her...
i understand he is hurt with what he saw but he too should have an open mind and try to see what is abha saying as he himself have seen that abha is never wrong..
she was right about sanskaar and now she is also right about yasho and ranjit...

So that this show can go on for sme weeks and folks can continue to post such COMMENTS here in this forum. Plus it keeps folks of the show emplyed for a little while  more time and not worried about finding another job. And the producers & Zee can make more money 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

always Karan never believes her nor wants to listen to her..its been like that since story has began..😕so whats the new anyway...same boring track  cv is showing us...why?😡 sometimes karan should trust his wife for God's sake...and i will be happy to watch they work or solve the problem as a team...rather than abha has to do all the things by her self ..😒
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with you guys....they have made karan's character making the same mistakes all over again the cv's still don't get that...but oh well lets hope that karan get some brains
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with you! These days I really don't like Karan at all. He is so dumb or he is not trying to use his brain. What's new he is making same mistakes over and over agein. How come he can listen that stupid maasi more than Abha. I don't know what I am loosing interesting now.
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can one of you be kind enuf to tell me what happnd 2day in a nutshell...
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: binsur

can one of you be kind enuf to tell me what happnd 2day in a nutshell...

I put a brief summary of today's episode its on the first or second page. Just check it.
kad271 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess84

totally agree with you guys....they have made karan's character making the same mistakes all over again the cv's still don't get that...but oh well lets hope that karan get some brains

let's hope the CVs get some brains