Uttaran

bst thing of veer

harshiti4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
my favourite character of uttaran is undoughtedly veer n iccha also but sometimes i really hate her for her sacrifying nature
but my question is what do u like the most abt veer??
i like veer 4 various reasons πŸ˜‰
but the main reason is that veer loves iccha a lot and hates tapasya the mostπŸ˜†
would like 2 know your opinion too plz share..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harshiti4ever

my favourite character of uttaran is undoughtedly veer n iccha also but sometimes i really hate her for her sacrifying nature
but my question is what do u like the most abt veer??
i like veer 4 various reasons πŸ˜‰
but the main reason is that veer loves iccha a lot and hates tapasya the mostπŸ˜†
would like 2 know your opinion too plz share..😊

of course.
one thing was always certain even before a year.
veer will only love iccha and hate tapasya.
taps was successful in everything,
but could not convert veer feelings.πŸ˜ƒ
sheetal17in thumbnail
 veer is my fav character too..i love him for being so loving, sensible, understanding, mature courageous and a very good person ..someone sensible who can differentiate between good and bad ...veer ichcha uniting waz the best thing in uttaran...i like ichcha but some places i found she was jus too self sacrificing like agreeing to marry vansh for the sake of tapasyas marriage ,forgiving tapasya every time ...there is a saturation point after which she should've thot for herself but despite that i love her for her simplicity, her abundant love and her values n morals after all these r the things which Defines a person..most loving thing about veer' is his courage to stand up for his love ..every girl wud like her man to be like veer  ..the very fact that he dint forgive tapasya and hates her for all of her manipulations makes him more lovable 😊 
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the best thing in veer i like, he is very sure abt his feeling. he is sure of his love to Ichha and hate to Tapu. he is not fool like other character of UT. Tapu succeeded to fool everybody but Veer. thts the best quality i like in him.
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
veer is my fav character too.the best thing in veer i like, he is very sure abt his feeling and his outfit.
Edited by shinybandi - 13 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
his loyality towards parents, jogi, iccha and vanch
Originally posted by: ankit111

the best thing in veer i like, he is very sure abt his feeling. he is sure of his love to Ichha and hate to Tapu. he is not fool like other character of UT. Tapu succeeded to fool everybody but Veer. thts the best quality i like in him.

Agree to evry single word written by Ankit
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Veer is my favourite character for this same reason. πŸ˜ƒ
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
best quality in him is that he is very committed to his likes and dislikes. his hateret for tappu never changed and love for ichcha grown moreπŸ˜ƒ