Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Fanatastic opening episode!

pippa IF-Dazzler
pippa
pippa

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Wow! Who is the director of photography of the show??

He/she managed to give a 70 mm canvass to the small screen! Looked like something out of Lawrence of Arabia....

The whole episode looked like a movie to me...loved it....loved the characters, dialogue, setting, costumes...just everything!

Hope the show lives up to the mindblowing first episode.Thumbs UpClap

Edited by pippa - 16 November 2010 at 4:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySweet_Watersindupriya2008-Khush--Afeelicious-Neelambari..AreYaar

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Yes Pippa

Thats wat i loved about the first epiEmbarrassed
It got a filmy touch..The direction is amazingThumbs UpDialogues are alil tough  to understand for me LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelambari..

pippa IF-Dazzler
pippa
pippa

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Parisa,

Aren't u in the Geet forum as well? I don't visit that forum much nowadays. How's it going?
XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Parisa,

Aren't u in the Geet forum as well? I don't visit that forum much nowadays. How's it going?

By God i am Roaming everywhere LOL
Yes i am in Geet forum as well..........Everything is fine LOLLOL
_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
sphere origins people always come out wid very gud presentation dis one is no exception felt very gud watching the show awesome location very nice costumes...and yes gr8 cast
chronic Goldie
chronic
chronic

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Yeah, the first epi looked really good....very cinematic...I found it refreshing that there were not too many close-up shots of the characters - that itself gave the show a feeling of not being like a typical soap....I hope they can keep this up though.   

The concept also seems interesting and looks like it's being dealt with well....

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's epi....I just hope there is no typical trip-catch or eye locking scenes b/w Vasant and Gulaal....If they are to fall in love, I hope it doesn't happen instantly...build up is good for the soul.... 

Edited by chronic - 16 November 2010 at 1:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylekharani_2kAreYaar

soapbubble IF-Dazzler
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
It was terrific - shot on film I think, going by the frames.
I hope they manage to retain it when they move indoors to Mumbai. But agreed the lighting is fabulous, the sets are amazingly detailed.
Really like the look.
Bubble

soapbubble IF-Dazzler
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chronic

Yeah, the first epi looked really good....very cinematic...I found it refreshing that there were not too many close-up shots of the characters - that itself gave the show a feeling of not being like a typical soap....I hope they can keep this up though.   

The concept also seems interesting and looks like it's being dealt with well....

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's epi....I just hope there is no typical trip-catch or eye locking scenes b/w Vasant and Gulaal....If they are to fall in love, I hope it doesn't happen instantly...build up is good for the soul.... 

hehe, that it is!
Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chronic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index