CID

Sachin in need of authentic dialogues (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I never seen Sachin copying anyone in the show. Its just his character is bit of aggressive just as Daya has. But that doesn't mean Sachin copying Daya or Abhijit. Copy is a thing which can teach you about that thing. But that won't help you to long lasting. Its Sachin's own credit that Fireworks gave him this role.

And if Copying is the main issue, our so called Amitabh Bachchan copies too. Everyone copies for some extent. So it is harmless till its not getting to hurt the character.

Actually we have a tendency to bash Sachin and Kajol for every single moments. We really need to change that attitude.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin in need of authentic dialogues (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RanbirJia

RanbirJia

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Sachin...idk i dont  think he really copies anyone. he just gets some same dialogs as daya and abhijeet so we start to think he is copier or something i mean he is a good actorSmile and i agree with CID_HD u guys just dont like kajaal and sachin....come on... dont mean to offende anyone!

Edited by starfans123 - 16 November 2010 at 3:59pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Well, I kinda have a complicated POV on Sachin. I feel, as many of the other members here feel, tht FW has completely goofed up his character and maybe, just maybe, it is not Hrishikesh Pandey's fault here. It is mostly FW's fault, as they are trying to somehow squeeze in another character among the already overpopulated CID team. What annoys me is that we get to see more of him than the other members who have spent more time on the show than him, and that to on the basis of his popularity or the fact that he comes from soaps, and will bring his fans into watching CID(which has kinda been successful, as we see 2 members here worshipping him). I would have had no problems if he was in the show for 12 years just like Daya and Abhijeet and given more scenes. But this is not done at all. Additionallly, I didn't see Vivek gien top-priority when he was introduced, rather he moved up slowly and steadily and won our hearts. Secondly, with all due respect, Hrishikesh Pandey looks like an amateurish actor to me. His expressions, dialogue delivery everything is not fit for television acting, forget about crime shows. I have seen him in CID SB, and he was one of the better actors(because of the low standards set by the other actors on that show), he has not impressed me in a few other shows I have seen him in, like Koi Aane Ko Hai & Aahat. Again, I am no one to judge upon his occupation, but he is better off as a model, IMHO.

On the other hand, I somewhat feel pity for him, maybe because of the rude names some of the members have given him on this forum, and the harsh treatment he recieves among the public, but I feel he should be given more opportunities, because I feel he hasn't reached his potential yet. But that is just what my instinct says and that has been wrong a lot of times.LOL The other actrs, like Jasveer Kaur and Maninee Mishra have more or less settled down(the former more so), and Hrishikesh Pandey has to do a lot of work to act like a CID officer. Anyways, good luck to him, I would like to see him improve slowly and steadily, ASAP.

Originally posted by save-the-TIGER

distinct charactersitics???? my foot...

even abhijeet in the past tried to emulate bachchan sahab but failed miserably & what's more? entire bollywood emulates hollywood (including that creature SRK) so no big deal.

Proof to that? Don't regurgitate your lame hypotheses without any proof, please.

Edited by debayon - 16 November 2010 at 6:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiaadri-ShagnikavisromChiinnudeepika102

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
As it is. Biased statements. LOL

Anyway. No one is worshiping anyone here. If someone indicate me for that , I would say I never saw Hrishikesh in a show though i heard him. I just watched him in CID with present avatar. And I don't have any problem with him. I think he just fit the role of a CID officer. In fact much more than others. As he never showed his emotional feelings on show, that doesn't mean he is not worth of it.
Not only Sachin or Kajol, fireworks never prompted anyone except ACP and His two hands. Just an example of Fredie, after 12yrs of giving performance he is still doing the basic works. Even fireworks made him a joker. In real I can tell you he would get at least 2 promotions for sure.
So we can't blame the characters or casts for doing no impact . Fireworks should have made CID with only ACP and Abhijit and Daya. Then it would be no place for bashing or treating someone weird.
No offence to anyone. But that's the truth actually lives here.

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

I never seen Sachin copying anyone in the show. Its just his character is bit of aggressive just as Daya has. But that doesn't mean Sachin copying Daya or Abhijit. Copy is a thing which can teach you about that thing. But that won't help you to long lasting. Its Sachin's own credit that Fireworks gave him this role.

And if Copying is the main issue, our so called Amitabh Bachchan copies too. Everyone copies for some extent. So it is harmless till its not getting to hurt the character.

Actually we have a tendency to bash Sachin and Kajol for every single moments. We really need to change that attitude.

i was talking about within the show and bachhan saab doesn't enter here.....there is no harm in drawing inspiration from an actor who has created a niche' for himself in the field of acting, but to blatantly ape someone can be a bit jarring on the nerves(as is the case with sachin),there's a vast difference between aping and drawing inspiration and as everyone unequivocally has a deferrential disposition towards amitabh bachhan which is not unfounded, i would like to say that he certainly has never copied anyone,he may have drawn inspiration from thespians before his era or his contemporaries in hollywood, but he has his own distinct style of acting.

Edited by aadikela - 17 November 2010 at 8:17am

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Nothing differs if the copy words come in discussions. Be it Amitabh Bachchan or Hrishikesh Pandey, always the same tag is applied on. As for Sachin character, my comments are quite right. I told it before, I can tell now the show would be good if there is just three persons were.
Now some people can't see him as straight with his own ability then that will be those people's problem not his.
And yes, Mr. Bachchan do copy too. People like it or not but its damn true. There is no such thing inspiration comes in.

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

Nothing differs if the copy words come in discussions. Be it Amitabh Bachchan or Hrishikesh Pandey, always the same tag is applied on. As for Sachin character, my comments are quite right. I told it before, I can tell now the show would be good if there is just three persons were.
Now some people can't see him as straight with his own ability then that will be those people's problem not his.
And yes, Mr. Bachchan do copy too. People like it or not but its damn true. There is no such thing inspiration comes in.

seems like you are hell bent on sticking to an unfounded opinion just to defend sachin...fine then carry on

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Unfounded Opinion ?  LOL

I am not defending  anyone here. I am just expressing my views only. I am not fan of Sachin nor of Daya or Abhijit. I just watch the show CID. And including parts are necessary to watch for.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top