Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

Attendance boy...but I think we can forget that now. He was absent on Friday.

god is listening to us πŸ˜†

anyway I am so good to know that fw has realised he cannot fill the gap of duo.
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Where's the question of 'Haan Daya'??? I miss that tone sooooo much. He sounds so sweet when he says that.

Same here, visrom. I also miss it so much. Sometimes I watch re-run of some particular episodes just to hear this.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Save-the-tiger, kindly avoid using derogatory words against some of the respected actors.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: save-the-TIGER

distinct charactersitics???? my foot...

even abhijeet in the past tried to emulate bachchan sahab but failed miserably & what's more? entire bollywood emulates hollywood (including that creature SRK) so no big deal.

you know....no one gives two monkeys to that, Sachin's here to stay, so take it orrrrr leave it.

bachhan saab is an epitome of acting finesse,abhijeet certainly doesn't ape him,maybe he is inspired by him and for your information people do give a damn that sachin and kajal are overcrowding CID. kindly refrain from being rude and churlish
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder how come with such nice messages as the user name can sound so different!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Anyways,about the system followed in CID by the dialogue writers.....i have some idea about it....

Initially even i used to think that the writers must be unaware of who is going to be present in which scene..but now i have come to know that its not the case,. The dialogue writers are very well aware of which member is going to be present in which scene... and thats why we see Abhijeet calling Daya from BUREAU and saying - "kaam khatam karke...Wahan pahunch jaao..hum bhi aate hain..."πŸ˜†

I wonder even then, how and why cant they give the proper dialogues to the characters.... forget about the piano now..i am not getting into that rubbish at all...simply with dialogues, the episodes can be turned into a special one... But who cares!!!

About Sachin, his character has not been developed at all....! Neither did the creatives give him any special trait..nor HP the actor did much of a job to make sachin look different. The fact that he seems to be copying DUO...well i didnt notice him much in this respect! Somehow, i can never pay much attention to him....and finding anything similar between DUO and him is like...
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well @Shagnika, i also don't especially note sachin,its just that when abhi or daya are absent and sachin is acting as one or the other's replacement that i end up inadvertantly paying attention to him and finding him copying one or both of the DUO
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i understand aadikela.... 😊 As i said, the character ha nothng of its own! Nothing that we can say is "sachin like!" whereas, Abhi and Daya and every other character has some uniqueness! Something distict... Thats why we see sachin copying DUO's style at times...obviously failing largely!
LINSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although Sachin tries to imitate our trio, mujhe lagta hai uske ane ke baad hi CID ki buri haalat hui hai. I am not accusing him but just try to remember. I don't think it was really his fault after all............
CID has become too crowded and in order to give equal attention to all we don't see the trio together often.  πŸ˜•
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I never seen Sachin copying anyone in the show. Its just his character is bit of aggressive just as Daya has. But that doesn't mean Sachin copying Daya or Abhijit. Copy is a thing which can teach you about that thing. But that won't help you to long lasting. Its Sachin's own credit that Fireworks gave him this role.

And if Copying is the main issue, our so called Amitabh Bachchan copies too. Everyone copies for some extent. So it is harmless till its not getting to hurt the character.

Actually we have a tendency to bash Sachin and Kajol for every single moments. We really need to change that attitude.

RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sachin...idk i dont  think he really copies anyone. he just gets some same dialogs as daya and abhijeet so we start to think he is copier or something i mean he is a good actor😊 and i agree with CID_HD u guys just dont like kajaal and sachin....come on... dont mean to offende anyone!Edited by starfans123 - 13 years ago