Fan Fictions

#TeRI ZiNdAgI MeRi ZiNdAgI HaI#maaneet#thread 1 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Plz pm me

U didnt pmed me for last 2 updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SimplyAparajita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#TeRI ZiNdAgI MeRi ZiNdAgI HaI#maaneet#thread 1 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SimplyAparajita

IF-Dazzler

SimplyAparajita

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Friends..will post the next part by the evening..

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chikkipupuapgp

Friends..will post the next part by the evening..

Thank u Smile

SimplyAparajita

SimplyAparajita

IF-Dazzler

SimplyAparajita

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Suddenly geet starts gasping for air..and says inhaler Shockedmaan realizes she is asthma patient..comes near her..opens her lips.seals her open mouth with his lipsEmbarrassedgeet starts breathing..he breathes in and out..he relaxes her head on his lap..
geet feels comfortable .
he thinks..i cant carry her to hostel..as its snowing out.. . What to do?she is shivering,
 he looks at his cell.
no network. he goes out of the room.
comes out of the tunnel phone catches signal he calls warden..
 warden says where are you and where is she..
he says we are together..she is having some injuries. Neither  you people can come nor we ..so its better to wait for snow to stop
warden says I trust you maan. .you are a reliable  student please save her life Smileits about college reputationOuchAngryAngry
maan screams at her..let your reputation go to hell.Shocked If something happens to my friend I will die. .Shockeddont think I am saving her for college..Shockedam saving her cauz  she is mine. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.my princess,,, Embarrassed
only to find..phone got cut before his yelling
his faith in their friendship conquers his fears..
maan comes..down.sees geet shivering
he removes geet's kurti ..ShockedSmileand sees some marks of rods and belts on her chest and back..ShockedShockedAngry
he feels very hurt..and promises to him self he will take revenge from the one who gave her so many wounds
he undresses her.. removes his shirt..makes her wear it..she is still subconscious..kinda very low alert..he makes her wear his jacket .opens her hair.so that pain on wound can be eased,,,he removes her salwar takes out his stockings,,,, which he makes her wear..cauz of difference in their height.Wink.they come upto her mid thighs..he removes her specs..makes her wear his muffler round the upper uncovered area of her legsEmbarrassed
he notices her mid thigh was bleeding. Confused
.some piece of show piece was inside..it was glass..he  removes it..she screams in pain.Cry.and hugs him tightEmbarrassed 
she is blabbering veer ji please mere pass mat aana..me shor macha dungi..Shockedveer ji mat maro veer ji dard ho raha hai Confusedveer ji rod bohat garm hai..Shockedveer ji nahi please veer ji please bohat dard hota hai..veer ji aaj ke baad papa se kabhi bhi pocket money nahi mangungi..veer ji mujhe un ladkio ke pass mat bhejo Angryveer ji mujhe kothe pe nahi jana.Angry.veer ji last chance ..veer ji please..veer ji agar agli baar galti ki to bhej denaDead
 maan closes his eyes and his fist  he dint have tears.. he had pain anguish
how can a brother be so rude to his elder sister?how could he abuse geet so badly?what has she done that she was abused....
he hugs geetTongue comforts her Smiletakes her in his lap and says calm downgeet calm down.but she goes on papa please mujhe bacha lo mummy se apko ma ki kasamShocked papa mummy ke hath me kanch ki bottle hai..papa dard hoga please papa CryI beg youDead
maan keeps saying geet calm down geet calm down,,,,,Ouchwhen nothing works
he screams to the top of his voice geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hosh me aao?Confused
geet starts crying..Cryshe hugs him tight..and says please don't leave me..they will kill me
he hugs her tight..geet faints..maan doesn't notice
he says geet tum mano ya na mano mujhme aur tum me koi rishta jarur hai..chahe wo dard ka hi kyu na hoEmbarrassed he notices her heartbeat falling ..he pats her face..
he says geet dekho bas thodi der aur..i know meri geet bohat bahadur ladki hai geet you have to be strong..please ..i don't want you to lose your innocence this way..yes I can go to any extent to save you..but don't give hope..i don't wana try the last option please ..i don't wana give you my body heat..
he himself was shivering
.he was shirtless,,,
but he dint bother about it
bu as he noticed..
geet has stopped responding..Shocked
and her body was turning ice cold..Shocked
he says sorry geet ..ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena? .
he brings her lips close to his ..hugs her tight..he  kisses them and moves his tongue on them searching for some opening,,,her lips open..his tongue goes inside..exploring her mouth..flushing all his saliva inside her mouth..
he presses her hard against his chest..though taking care of the injuries....
.they go on..
geet resists
but maan doesn't pay heed to it
uski zindagi jyada jaruri thiEmbarrassedTongue
temp was getting in minus...
maan could feel numbness taking toll on his body
but he decided to fight for her till last breath
their saliva exchange
both  get comfortable..
geet starts supporting
it was their first time
but both seemed to do it perfectly.geet's body got heated up.. she moaned in pleasure..she kissed his chest..and gave some love bites..the atmosphere which seemed to be harsh ..turned somewhat seductive..her body was responding to every touch of his,,,,as if its saying please don't delay
just remain this close for ever..
maan came to her neck..and gave a loving kiss
he controlled the outburst of emotions in his heart..i
f someone else would have been so supportive in this intimacy..he would have lost his control..but it was his innocent sweet princess.
He thought more about her emotions than the wild environment around..hawling for the peace of two wandering souls..
but maan knew she was so innocent like kid..
and he suddenly notices her chest..
some deep scars and marks
which will take life time to heal..
he moves back...geet was fully heated
her trembling and shivering was all gone
but being subconscious
she touches his lips and puts her finger inside his mouth..
maan takes it out..and kisses her hand..and hugs her...
he notices blood from his lip ends..
geet was quite rough,,,
he smiles..and says..willl never let you know that some thing like this happened between us.as you may feel awkward or weird to meet me again..but when you will know ..you will understand the demand of situation..
geet ws sleeping she hugs him tight.maan was restless..all her blabbers were ringing in his ears
he thinksmummy aur ma me kya fark haiwhy dint her papa save her..why were they making her prostitute..how could a brother do this?Shocked
.then he saw geet's face
in twilight of moonEmbarrassedher innocent face was shiningEmbarrassed
the ice crystals in her veins got melted
so now maan could rub her legs and hands to give warmth.he rubs her hands and legs whole night?.whole night till 2 am she is on his lap sleeping oth had high fever
maan keeps her head close to his chest ..behaving as a kid
.who is scared that his favourite chocolate will be stolen away if he doesn't hides it somewhere safe
maan sees ..snow fall has stopped
he lifts geet up ties her to his bare waxed chest..with her wet suit..as nothing else there?puts her legs arroundhis waist?and starts climbing
his aim was cahe wo girr jaye mar jaye ..khatam ho jaye
par uski is pari ko kuch nahi  hona chaie..he comes out of the tunnel
carries her through the lonely deserted roads of his college
covered with snow
..his legs have stoopped working..but he literally crawls as his geet needed doctor
he  feels as If his legs have been torn apart from his body..but he is determined... He puts geet on the junction of hostel and rings the bell of both the hostel.and thud
he falls on ground...all the hostel students and warden comes out?they are shocked to see geet and maan in such a condition
.adi jay dev meera pinkey warden teps forward
shasha says?pata nahi aj kal ki ladkiya?rahiszado ko patane me kasar nahi chhodti
naintara says?.pata nahi kya kya kiya..look she is wearing msk clothes
tasha says..hayeeeeeeeee chandni raat m suhag raat
vickey says hey dude ..apni murgi bacbane ke liye us din lada tha mujh se.
maan is totally in numb condition..his body is jammed..he could only hear faint words of all these people
he says pinkey and other gal and mam please take her with you inside?she will die?her head is bleeding thoug the layer of blood oozed out is freezing..it wll pain
adi says maan I ll call your dad
maan gives him angry look..and says I can call doctor myself
he calls his dadi ma
dadi ..maan beta itni raat ko
he says ..dadi doctor ko leke any how aa jao
dadi says but its snowing
he says dadi ma wo mar jayegi ..me us se bohat pyar karta hu
he and his friends who were only left behind her are shocked to hear it..dadi  was happy as well as shocked to hear it from her angry young grand son says..[b]am coming[/b

Edited by Chikkipupuapgp - 21 November 2010 at 8:10am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10svahc123pupuchikkigpaphoneyboney1asmi123payal956arniindia5smilieyTinkJiapreetymaaneethansasmadiyachillarul01anky_svanshi_maaneettrishap.sireesha.SaJan-SaJanmyedward12nan_10sanjuleecherieLovershivangi783dimpzz-maankimishti--shamima-Nav2010sanjana yadavputhpushpiMysticalRealmanjucoolmrk-1esha143rsroopaliShalve-afsha-namita25mitzi11shah10--aarthi--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kirti_fijiIsleOfCapri

pushpi

IF-Dazzler

pushpi

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged

I adore this FF. Can you add me to your pM list? I'm sure you're a very busy person being in medical school but you write really really well :-) Update soon

SimplyAparajita

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
oh i maan admitted that he loves geet..so so nice do continue the remaining soon...

SimplyAparajita

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hey Chikki The update was superb....
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh geet's bro ..........I wanna kill him.....he is so ruthless.......how  dare abuse my kudi.......
haiiiiiiiiiiiii Maan loves her so much.......
didn't even  like reaction of sasha  on seeing geet.....she is so evil....
hope Maan punches her hard.....
thanks for the PM

love
Namita

SimplyAparajita

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
awsome....love it..
supreb..