Posted: 13 years ago
In few minutes dearEdited by Chikkipupuapgp - 13 years ago
pls post the next part soon...and also pls pm me the link

PART 4

Geet sat in her class ?

A girl eating chocolate came ?..

She said ? geet handa ..Pointing towards geet?.

She said yes

..The girl says you don't know me. I am pinkey?your bro came and gave me the keys of your suitcase

..Geet says ...hi?😊

they both exchange friendly looks..😊

Pinkey offers her a bite from her chocolate?

Geet eats it up?(she was hungry).😉

.both sits and attends 4 continuous lectures?.they get tired.

.geet asks pinkey..pinkey yaar mere ko ek khadoos ko ragging dene jana hai ..Please..Please chal na.

.pinkey sayss ok.😕 .its recess time?lets go.

.both..go to cafeteria..

They find maan..Adi..Jay,,, dev..😉Having soup competition😛😛[ i also want soup..]?

Maan saysguys you have. I will be right back in some time.

.he  comes to geet n says....so miss geet handa. .how were the lectures?.

She says interesting..😲

Pinky makes a puckish face.🤢 And says mere chips lecture se better the?🤣

Geet introduces pinkey to maan,,😃

Maan says pinkey you have come today only..So pinkey you will come today for ragging in the evening😈.

.pinkey nods..

Maan says ..to geet ko bhoot se bohat dar lagta hai?😈

geet says bhoot se nahi andhere se?😲

maan says baat to ek hi hai na😕😕?

geet says nahi.. bhoot bahar ka andhera hai..mujhe us andhere se dar lagta hai jo insane ke andar panapta hai jab yahi bahar ke log us se ruswa ho jate hai?😒

jay pops in ?he says ye dekho maan ki jodi dar?miss Shakespeare🤣,🤣

,maan  gives an angry glare to jay..n says..geet ye dekho ye college ka purana confession room hai?yaha pe ek ladki ne 12 saal pehale suicide kar liya tha😲😲😲?tab se koi is me nahi jata?is gate se andar ghuso ..aur seedhe chalti jao?neeche stares jati hongi?stairs se neeche utar jana basement me aa jaogi?ok?.uske baad ek tunnel dikhega?usme ek steel ki ladder hogi..us se climb karma?aur ye emergency exit hai?aur ha..tunnel se kuch hi pehale ek rope hai use pull karogi..to tumhe khuli chat dikhegi? tunnel le end me tumhe me khada dikhunga..its a 5 min task ..go ahead..

geet says can I take pin,,...but is interrupted.no go alone?she will have soup here..

geet goes?but a wicked..3rd year student shasha 😡sees and she locks the tunnel from outside.. And covers it with snow so that maan doesn,t noice🤢?maan waits?

geet was inside,,she closed her eyes as usual while walking..she came to tunnel?she saw the rope..she was climbing the ladder. .suddenly lost her balance and while falling holds the rope and the roof of confession room got exposed?geet fell down at basement..her head was bleeding?😲😲😲maan waited for two hours,,😭😭😭,
pinkey said she  might have gone to hostel🤢🤢?

he agree with heavy heart🥺 he gave her his number and told her to inform him when she finds geet safe.. He went to his hostel. Pinkey came running to the hostel?junction..nd called for maan..she saw adi and asked him to inform maan..that every one is searching for geet?and its snowing heavily.adi runs to maan and says bhabi ab tak hostel nahi pohachi?maan gets shocked.. he wears his leather shoes jacket and muffler..warden and every one tries to stop him but he doesn't listen..after all geet ki zindagi maan ki zindagi hai?😍he runs out to cafeteria?clears the snow and finds the lock..

he thinks who could have done it to geet.😲.

maan takes a stone and breaks the lock?Comes down the ladder.. Sees there is no roof.. he searches for geet whole floor was whit with snow..room completely dark..suddenly something comes under his foot..he switches on torch of his cell..he sees geet🤢..covered with snow,,her full body..numb.🤢.lips nails fingers?legs all blue.. 🤢he sees blood oozing out her hairs.. 🤢he gets startled.. his eyes are wet.. 😭😭his princess was in this condition cauz he dint took proper care of her.. maan khud ko kabhi maaf nahi karega iske liye .use khud se nafrat ho rahi thi ke jo sapna usne itne shok se dekha 😭..us sapne ko usne hi dard de diya..he says geet mujhe ye to pata tha ke khushiyo aur mere beech chhidi is jung ki dastaan bohat purani hai?par mujhe ye nahi pata tha ke ye khushiya tumhe dard dengi..mujhe dard den eke liyae..and he sighs.😭😭..he picked her in his arms 😳😳.took her to the othr corner where some roof was there..puts her on bench..and says ..geet kuch bolo na..geet chup kyu ho?please geet ankhe kholo?dekho tumhara kacha friend aa gaya hai?me tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga,,😳,samjhi tum?😳he takes her dupatta which is wet?squeezes it and ties it hard on her head..fortunately its not internal injury,,,as she fell on the matresss but on some sho piece,,fortunately bleeding decreases..he lifts her legs and sees numbness on her legs he says to  him selfI will change her clothes,,😊,he says sorry geet 😊I will have to do this..as your life is more than my principles😊..next...maan in dilema..so am i ..whether to show him out of his maryada for her life...or try something else as he knows ..wat her virginity means means to a gal..its something more than life for a gal..so guys ..i hope you like it...and do reply  how you think story is moving..i hope its not fast..thanks for the support...please please do comment..

Edited by Chikkipupuapgp - 13 years ago
loved it ....wat ll be geets reaction wen she waked up ??? cant maan take her out by the way he came in ????
Awwwwww Chikki so you updated.....
thanks hun.....
love the way your  story is progressing.....I just hate that Sasha...wanna thrash her hard.....
poor Geet ......thank god...Maan found her...so its clear that he loves her.....wanna know Geet's reaction now .....does she love him tooo....

love
Namita
Originally posted by mrk_1

loved it ....wat ll be geets reaction wen she waked up ??? cant maan take her out by the way he came in ????
its snowing from the top of the roof as well as the tunnel..so every thing is too ice cold:..so dear carrying a person suffering from such cold shock..again is snow will be stupidity..
plz add me to ur pm list. great update. plz update soon
awsome..love it..
cant wait to see geet reaction after night what will she think of maan?
i dont want any misunderstanding between them
thx.

intrestinggggggggggg update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So..chikki..this was the story..man you forced me to make an id to read this story..it is cute..now i got it how to post scrap pm and all..so will comment on every part...
Luv you chiku
yours pupu..