veer u rockkkkkkkk - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

I agree, it was superb acting by Veer. Nothing over the top but just his look was enough. Good going by Veer hope we see more of him in this mode of acting.😊
you could see the intensity of his hatred....which is justified...after all one might get a shock of their life after lifting the veil and finding someone else instead of bride.......his anger, his hatred...amazing acting....πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by nutmeg7

you could see the intensity of his hatred....which is justified...after all one might get a shock of their life after lifting the veil and finding someone else instead of bride.......his anger, his hatred...amazing acting....πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was very tempted by ur comments and I just watched the last part..I just want 2 say Love u Veer muaahhh😳😳😳😳,..hats off, ..I love him coz he was reminded of Taps evilness...kassh Ichcha does tht toooπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...there are certain things in life tht cannot b forgiven forgotten..with Time u may forgive but U can never forget...n I think a sensible person wud take all meaures to stay away from evil ppl..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...for ppl who missed the action..just a glimpse..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sJGXb2tyts[/YOUTUBE]
Divya was soooo irritating today.. she acted as a mother of fighting two-year old's .. beta, we have forgiven her for eating up ur chocolates, now u too forgive her!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And that scene of Tappu shying away, divya getting her sooo muchg seemed like a purane movie ka scene where the girl doesnt know what's going to happen on her suhaag raat disgusting. It was horrible to see Tapasya in yesterday's episode..🀒🀒🀒

Loved Iccha- jogi scene's.. the way she says "love you papa..ur the best" awwwww...πŸ€—
Originally posted by shivani109

I was very tempted by ur comments and I just watched the last part..I just want 2 say Love u Veer muaahhh😳😳😳😳,..hats off, ..I love him coz he was reminded of Taps evilness...kassh Ichcha does tht toooπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ...there are certain things in life tht cannot b forgiven forgotten..with Time u may forgive but U can never forget...n I think a sensible person wud take all meaures to stay away from evil ppl..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...for ppl who missed the action..just a glimpse..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sJGXb2tyts[/YOUTUBE]
superb
when taps entered,
he never uttered a single word,
but continued to give her that hate filled stare.
his eyes conveyed everything.πŸ‘
and everyone understood
and the precap is even more exciting..........tapasya will get 2 way jhatka....1. ichcha- jogi together as beti- baap........2. veecha married....wowowowowowowowo...............m going nuts...yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Divya was soooo irritating today.. she acted as a mother of fighting two-year old's .. beta, we have forgiven her for eating up ur chocolates, now u too forgive her!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And that scene of Tappu shying away, divya getting her sooo muchg seemed like a purane movie ka scene where the girl doesnt know what's going to happen on her suhaag raat disgusting. It was horrible to see Tapasya in yesterday's episode..🀒🀒🀒

Loved Iccha- jogi scene's.. the way she says "love you papa..ur the best" awwwww...πŸ€—

ohhh I am tempted 2 watch ths toooo😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but I cant 😭😭😭, will do def in the eve...hv a gr8 day  every1πŸ‘πŸΌ
😳
Originally posted by shivani109

ohhh I am tempted 2 watch ths toooo😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but I cant 😭😭😭, will do def in the eve...hv a gr8 day  every1πŸ‘πŸΌ
😳
You too have a great day shivani!!😊
Originally posted by nutmeg7

and the precap is even more exciting..........tapasya will get 2 way jhatka....1. ichcha- jogi together as beti- baap........2. veecha married....wowowowowowowowo...............m going nuts...yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes today's episode will be good
Originally posted by shyams

Yes today's episode will be good
taps ko aaj jakar apne paapon ki sazaa milegi.
Veer will never forgive that evil. but i like the bonding between veer and masoom it was so sweet of pure jiju saali relationship. Taps should learn from massom how to behave with sisters husband.