Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

New Jassi (Page 3)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Joined: 27 October 2004
Posts: 6974

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
ok Queenbee!     Big smile

there is just those one set of photos posted by Mid-Day that don't look
right to me. I don't think those are her photos. If go you into Jassi's pic
gallery and look at it carefully...hmmm...tell me what you think.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Joined: 04 January 2005
Posts: 1418

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

ok Queenbee!     Big smile

there is just those one set of photos posted by Mid-Day that don't look
right to me. I don't think those are her photos. If go you into Jassi's pic
gallery and look at it carefully...hmmm...tell me what you think.


I'm having a hard time convincing myself it's her. I can disregard all the other pics but what about the one in which there's a close-up of her talking to her cellphone.. Unhappy .. that sure looks like her...

the body type of this female seems different.. she's wider somehow... and her face seems to be very different too Confused ... except in the cell waali pic. Honestly someone shud send these to a lab for testing... does someone know anyone in the Forensic Science Laboratory LOL
Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Joined: 24 September 2004
Posts: 294

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Well it really does not matter what she looks like cause I am sure we will all love her anyway! Big smile Even so, I think she looks quite pretty actually in the pictures. Besides, it would be stupid to make her look like a film actress because we would lose our old Jassi! We dont want now do we?! LOL
tazu Groupbie
tazu
tazu

Joined: 06 February 2005
Posts: 49

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

These pictures were taken during Rakshanda's birthday party without her knowlege. That's only information i have.Smile

Tazu

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Joined: 26 January 2005
Posts: 881

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Can I say this again??? Does it matter how Jassi looks? Is her looking like
a rockstar supposed to make her a better person?? What happens after
her appearance makeover? I for one, never expected her to be Ashwarya
Rai and if she looks the way she does now or gets the makeover, it
doesn't make a difference to me as I didn't watch the show for her looks, I
watched it cuz it is a non-Ekta soap. I can relate to Jassi more that I can
relate to Kkusum, Gayatri or Tulsi.

Can I also say that makeup does not make everyone look pretty, some
people look much better without makeup. Jassi is one of the prettiest
girls on TV. She is simple, like the girl next door. Now she may not be
one of the most beautiful women on TV, but the wording in a previous
post used was pretty and there is a difference between pretty and
beautiful. Personally, I myself, would rather look like Mona Singh, not
Ashwarya Rai. Look what hailing her as the most beautiful woman has
done to her. Rai's beauty has gone straight to her head and she appears
so superficial now and she doesn't even represent the indian woman.

Also, I wanted to ask if you guys remember the photos that were
published from Mid-day a few months back and they said that was Jassi.
I don't think that was her. I think Sony just posted those pics for publicity
or to get photographers off her back. Anyway, this was just a thought.

Happy Saturday. Big smile

Well said! Mona is undoubtably one of the prettiest women on television. I love everything about her, she really seems like a wonderful person and she has natural beauty!!

But one thing I have to disagree on, aishwaria rai (or whatever her face) in my mind is not pretty at all, she has a small face with those HUGE eyes and huge lips. I saw a pic of her before she became all "famous"...and her hair was all frizzy and she had no make-up on..she really looked ill.

It's just amazing what make-up and hair perms/straighteners can do for a person. Wink

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Joined: 16 January 2005
Posts: 638

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazu

These pictures were taken during Rakshanda's birthday party without her knowlege. That's only information i have.Smile

Tazu



Thnx for tha pix and information :)
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Joined: 20 September 2004
Posts: 8633

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

 What I think is that they will take Jassi's transformation grow on us,doing a little at a time.

 Know what,recently I have noticed that Jassi has started looking very pretty.Earlier they used to do something to her face,maybe put a lot of darkening face powder to make her skin look bland,thin her lips and hide her eyes under bushy eyebrows along with those frames but during the recent episodes,her glowing peach and cream complexion and her shining healthy skin is coming through clearly,her features have become more defined and though she doesn't look anything to rave about,she does look very appealing and very young.The angry and the melancholy expressions have added a lot of character to her face as well.

   Also,her brows have been shaped,not the perfect arch but they are clear and in shape.

   And as I have said before,she has one of the most mobile faces I have ever seen.She can be transformed into a raving beauty as well as into an ugly old lady.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Joined: 04 January 2005
Posts: 1418

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

 What I think is that they will take Jassi's transformation grow on us,doing a little at a time.

 Know what,recently I have noticed that Jassi has started looking very pretty.Earlier they used to do something to her face,maybe put a lot of darkening face powder to make her skin look bland,thin her lips and hide her eyes under bushy eyebrows along with those frames but during the recent episodes,her glowing peach and cream complexion and her shining healthy skin is coming through clearly,her features have become more defined and though she doesn't look anything to rave about,she does look very appealing and very young.The angry and the melancholy expressions have added a lot of character to her face as well.

   Also,her brows have been shaped,not the perfect arch but they are clear and in shape.

   And as I have said before,she has one of the most mobile faces I have ever seen.She can be transformed into a raving beauty as well as into an ugly old lady.



Yessss Minnie... that's it exactly!!!!!!! Noticed all these things too!!! But one thing I still can't understand if that peaches n cream complexion is for real.. it honestly looks like foundation to me Smile ... and if those mid-day pics really are mona's then the peaches n cream are looking more like dates and errr... toothpaste ...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Armaan screams ILU Jassi and Jassi.....

2 3 4

Author: Hansa-Tapori   Replies: 30   Views: 5638

Hansa-Tapori 30 5638 13 October 2007 at 10:02am by veekay
Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin - D.O.T.W.

2

Author: premlvr1   Replies: 10   Views: 2707

premlvr1 10 2707 21 April 2007 at 7:55am by laddoo598
Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin Title track

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 2   Views: 1435

Salmanayesha 2 1435 23 March 2007 at 9:33pm by notfadedaway
jassi sux, jassi rox,armaan rox,maddy rox

2

Author: insouciance   Replies: 10   Views: 2302

insouciance 10 2302 22 February 2006 at 6:20pm by ~~*Anjali*~~
Jassi, Jassi, Jassi, haye Jassi!

2 3

Author: mahn786ch   Replies: 17   Views: 3658

mahn786ch 17 3658 13 May 2005 at 10:20am by mahn786ch

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index