India-Forums

Nadhaswaram Archives November 2010 (Page 3)

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Archives copy

Monday 22nd november 2010  

Episode 152 update 

Part-1

Hospital...Malar's Dad lying on the bed and malar sitting beside his bed...Inspector calls malar and says they had just traced the car in which rohini and shankar escaped...It was near kodaikanal. and says all the routes to kodaikanal is sorrounded by police...Inspector is going there...tells malar not to worry.....Malar updates this to gokul who is on theway to coimbatore...Gokul tells her to stat immediately to kodaikanal...and he will join her once his meeting gets over...Malar agrees and once again ottufies the movie trailer to her dad...Dad tells malar to go with gopi...He is the only nambikkaiyana aal in the whole of karaikudi(kodumaida saamyDeadDead)....Malar hesitates...

Scene jumps to gopi's house...Ragini discussing abt some course and says she wants to join...Gopi's cellphone rings...Gopi picks up and malar's dad azhudhukitte tells abt her odi pona daughter...Gopi feels sad...Dad asks gopi to go with malar to kodaikanal...Gopi thiru thiru....Dad oreders him to go....Again pottufies the nambikkaiana aal dialogue.... gopi still silent...dad asks any problem gopi??Gopi replies if i go with malar oor will thappa pesufy sir...dad ignores that and tells him to start immediately....starts crying...Gopi oruvazhiya agrees and dad handover the phone to malar....

Gopi asks the same thing to malar.howcan wego together madam??(how can we aa?..paattu padinadhu ellam marrandhu pochungala tailorae??) Malar just says late pannama kilambi vaanga..He tata sollufies to mom and sister and says he is on a mission to help someone...

Part-2

Malar comes in a car and picks-up gopi...Gopi says he will sit in the front seat...(aiyaya...naan yogyan naan yogyan nnu banner mattikiitu thiriyuvaru polarukke!!neenga 2 perum love panninadhu yaarukkum theriyadhu...orey naal love declare panni...song paadi...annaikku izhuthu moodittu over act kuduthukittu irukku rendum)...)Malar says no..no ..come back and sit with me...Gokul calls malar and asks her whereabouts...Malar says she is trvaelling to kodaikanal with gopi...Gokul shocked...Malar says dad sonnaru...malar seiyyara...Gokul say he will come there immediately once his meeting is over...cuts the phone and immediately he calls malar's dad....And asks where is malar??(sutham...sandega ghost aa??)...Dad updates him and once again gokul is shocked...Dadsays naandhaan anupinen...Gokul cuts the phone and slips into deep thoughts... villain bgm plays....

Inspector calls malar and says rohini and shankar not invkodaikanal...they r in theni...car dhaan kodaikanal pogudhu...they got down in theni itselfLOLLOL...tells her to come to theni....car round adhuchufies and goes to theni....

Gopi sitting silently...(Aacharyam aanal unmai....)...Malar asks why silent....speak...Gopi says dont want to talk abt the past...Malar  polambufies..."see ourfate...we decidedto split...vidhi unites us to tavel together...Now gopi's turn to polambufy....says...namma nenechadhu edhu nadakudhu?i decided not to meet u hereafter...Malar asks so...u want to rub me off from ur heart aa?...Gopi says no madam..i cant do that...u will be in my heart till my death....why sister odipochu madam??

malar says suyanalam....Rohini is like that...Gopi thittufying rohini....some more urupadatha dialogues going on....(yemmadi..niruthunga paa 2 perum...update ezhudaadha vendama...idhukku indha gopi pesamayae irundhu irukalam...malar kku 2 potta sariya irukkum...summa vandhavana kelappivittu...adhu ippo vaaya mooda maatengudhuAngryAngry)...oru soga song plays at the BG....Sad gopi and malar sits silent(sssss...abbbba...enna pechu pesudhunga!!SleepySleepydriver kaadhula idhellam vizhudhurukkuma??)....

Part-3

Theni...Shankar's friend bring shankar and rohini to a house and leaves them alone...Rohini somewhat sad...Shankar with his dubakoor looks...Goes and touch rohini...starts his oppari actingonce again...says i can face any kind of action against me...but i cant live if u leave me...i'll dierohini ...i'll die...Loosu rohini pacifies shankar by saying she will never ever leave him...Shankar continues with his thiruttu muzhi....continues "we have only one way to save us from them...tomorrow morning we r going to get married...but thats not enough...we should unite now itselfAngryAngry...thats the only way to escape from them....nobody can separate us after...Think rohini"...He goes in and rohini is thinking....  

Freeze. 

Edited by shreenithi - 23 November 2010 at 12:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshininithyamkveclatrojapoooo

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaZEESXYsushavviJanuRenita571_SK_OLGNESCarynnithyamkveclatsmlakshrojapoooo

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Wednesday  24/11/10

Sambhandham nalla pOttu kudukkarathu - Yerkeneve durguni, athile ippO Garbini -
Maha thaan -
Bayangara opposition iruntha pOthe Gopi athaan, pOthaan nnu thiriyum,
ippo ellarum wedding kku ok solliyachu, kekkanumaa?? Asks arumai bro to follow
the couple - "we are on our way" Appavum pOnnum kilambiyaachu. Malar and Gopi
come out and the person who arranged for the accommodation asks " all ok??" Malar
 says that they have a mission to complete " edam laam is not a problem " That guy
says that it is different terrain "car le pOnaa, you cant cover all the places, so take
my bike" Gopi hesitates but Malar reminds him of the mission. Both leave and
Sambhandham phone le labO dibO nnu innum konjam antha maniac Maha vukku
gili kudukkarathu - starts following them.

Rohini and Shankar - well, Shankar's mission is also accomplished . Shankar acts
as if he is concern personified. Tells Rohini that his friend is arranging for the wedding.
That friend arrives , takes Shankar to a side and asks for 20,000 Rs. Shankar asks
 him to hold "nichiyamaa, periya amount tharren, ok??" Takes him in to change the
dress. Thirudan friend epdi iruppan?? While Shankar is changing, nice aa oru chain
ai lavatti vidugiraar. Both Shankar and him leave for making the wedding arrangements
( and, Roja thought that it was all done already !!) Rohini is alone at home.

Malar and Gopi go to a temple, ask about any scheduled marriage, meet some
policemen who are observing the arena... leave for the next destination.
Sambhandham watches this and reports to Maha "avanga romba fast,
kalyaanam pannikka plan pOdaraanga" Maha screams " just take care that
nothing like that happens until I come, after that I will take care, ok?" Shankar
and his friend  come to the same temple, see the mufti police and scoot.
On the other side, Ashok is seen with some police men - the hunt is on.
Santhadi sakkule police inspector needles Ashok "ivanai pOi...friend nnu....hmm"
Gopi and Malar are standing in a secluded place - Malar expresses her fear about
Rohini spending a night with Shankar. Gopi asks " oru night thanginathu pathi ya
worried??" Sambhandham hears this...lets his imagination run wild...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 24 November 2010 at 11:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanasushavviZEESXYJanuRenita571migan_SK_Carynnithyamkveclatsmlaksh

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Thursday  15th november 2010 Episode 155 Upadate

Malar and gopi talking abt rescuing rohini...Duckman sam  correcta thappa purinjikittu rombha feelinga kotting...LOLLOLThinks that gopi and malar had spend a night togetherLOLLOL...Immediately calls his sister maha and oppari vaching...says everything over...gopi and malar kku fist night over..now they are getting ready for their maraige...Maha shells hocked...tells her investigator brother to catch gopi...But gopi and malar gone...Sam papparappa nnu kaiya aatti aatti searching....LOLLOL

Shankar and his friend comes  and rohini asks them whether all preparation are done for their marraige...Shankar says police were standing there,so we escaped from that place...Rohini very much worried..Shankar says why temple?we will marry here...sun god dhaan witnessAngryAngry....idhukku name "Kandarva vivaham"DeadDead...Shankar says they have no other way other than this....Rohini hesitates...But shankar edho pesi changes her mind and tells her to bring the thaali...Rohini goes in...

Shankar and his dubakoor friend ratnam comes to the backyard of the house and talking...Shankar says "this rohini is a loosu...i first route vitting olny for her sister malar...but idhuva vandhu maatings..."...Ratnam asks "adhaan u got jewels and money na..they why this marraige...just leave her and escape from here"...Shankar replies..."edhu senjalum perfect aa seiyanumDeadDead...this marraige is a poi kalyanam..After some days i will leave her and run away with the money and jewels"...Ratnam advices his friend to dispose(??) this girl at the earliest...Shankar agrees and both of them gurns and shocked to see rohini standing behind them....Rohini in badrakali look...Starts running...Shankar and ratnam chases her...

Malar and gopi coming in a bike...A car comes and halts infront of their bike....Gokul gets down from the car,no expression in malar and gopi's face....Gokul asks abt rohini...Malar says still searching....Inspector comes and malar goes towards him....

Here gokul oramkatting gopi....Thiru thiru gopi walks with him...Gokul "Malar told everything abt urs and malar's love...thanks...naan irundhu parka vendiya work aa u r doing..."...Gopi says iam doing this for malar madam..She had helped us a lot ...Gokul oru maadhiri look oda says now iam here..u go...kelambu...Gopi shocked...Comes to malar and says tata and leaves....Malar and gokul gets into the car and gopi sogama looks at them....

Rohini hands and legs tied...Vaayila thuniShockedShockedPoor girl...maatikichu...Shankar and
ratnam packs up all the jewels and money...Rohini kavuthu potta frog maathiri thulling....Shankar and ratnam escapes....Shankar gives some money to ratnam and runs away...

Ratnam comes to a adagu kadai and gives a chain ...He gets Rs.20,000 for that....Pakathula oru policeman sitting...watches this ....ratnam leaves with the money...He comes back to the cottage and releases rohini and says"avan pona enna ...naan irukken unakku!!ShockedShocked"...Rohini shocked...

Malar and gokul reaches the adagu kadai and confims that the chain is hers...They reaches the cottage...Rohini comes running outside..police and malar aajar....Ratnam stats running ...police chases him...Rohini hugs her sister and crying hard...says naan thappu pannitten...Malar consoles her....police says they will catch that shankar soon.....

Busstand...Shankar talking to a taxi driver..says he wants to go to chennai...He turns to get into the car and there comes gopi...Seeing him shankar starts running and gopi follows him.....

Orey running dhaan innaikku....LOLLOL

Freeze....

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

Edited by shreenithi - 25 November 2010 at 10:05am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ryasoshoobhanasumikrishJanuRenita571sushavviZEESXYteri_susanCarynnithyamkveclatsmlakshrojapoooo

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Friday 26th november 2010episode 156 update 

Shankar hiring a taxi to go to chennai...Gopi sees him and chases him...ungaveettu running enga veettu running illai..ulaga maha running odhudhu rendum...odu odu nnu oding....road oram oding...river oram oding...sandu bondhu onnu vidama oding...whew!whew!oru vazhiya shankar enters into a house....tsunami la adipatta veedu madhiri irukku....Gopi too enters and searches for shankar...Shankar comes behind him and tries to attack from thebackside....Duckman sam comes there and pushes shankar from beating gopi....Then sam and gopi sendhu catches shankar...But he escapes from them and runs outside...And vandhu mlara brother kitta mattings...(his name is ashok i think...)kenjufies...iam sorry ashok..leave me ashok....But ashok pinnu pinnu nnu pinning....asusual police comes and catches the culprit at the last second....LOLLOLPolice comes there...followed by malar,rohini and gokul....

Rohini comes running and starts beating shankar...crying hard...Malar consoles her sister...Ashok goes to gopi and gopi handsover the bag containing rohini's jewels and money...Ashok asks sorry and says thanks....Gopi opening his thiruvaai to say something but gokul interupts....oru maadhiri moonji ya vachukittu says..."u said that u r leaving ?now what r u doing here?"...Gopi tells him that he came to busstand...there he saw shankar and he followed him here...Gokul continues his oru maadhiri lookLOLLOL

Maha and pirai reaches the sopt....Sam runs to them and says no problem now..actually gopi came to theni to save rohini,malar's sister...Maha says she knows abt her pothan athan blah blah...DeadDead

Karasev family is back...LOLLOLMr and Mrs karasev meets their friend in th hospital...Mr.kaasev uncle's starts his bak bak and shanthi stops him....Her friend says they r looking for a good girl for her brother....Shanthi refers to kaamu...tells her friend abt the family ...Friend leaves and shanthi and uncle karasev comes to meet selvarangam...here deivanai taking care od SL...Shanthi tells deivanai abt the rishta she just finalised with her friend....Deivanai so happy..Mayil comes there and deivanai tells him the matter...Mayil too happy...says he will discuss this with senior Peepee...

Then mayil tells karasev family to shift their house from thirupullani to karaikudi...Karasev family hesitates in the begining and the accepts...

Gopi's house...All discussing abt gopi's heroism...Senior pee pee says"sollittu poirukalamae maganae..."...Gopi answers him...Sokku says he is very proud of him...Sam asks sorry to gopi...teaches inglis to everyone...Gopi is BIL,Meenakshi is MILLOL,Sokku is FIlLOLLOL...all country ppls...LOLLOL

Pirai now starts his confession dialogues...says ippodhan i understand abt maha's feelings towards gopi..i want my daughter to be happy always..so lets arrange for gopi-maha maraige very soon...Sokku says "namma pillaingalukku pidichadhu namma nadathi kudukanum...that is our kadamai..."(how cruelAngryAngry)...Gopi looks at his dad ....Chokku too look vitting gopi....Sokku gives a embarrassed look towards gopi....

Freeze...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE UPDATES TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS

Edited by shreenithi - 27 November 2010 at 9:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ryasoshoobhanamalligeJanusushavvimiganCarynsmlaksh

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinimalligeJanuRenita571ZEESXYsushavviteri_susan_SK_Carynnithyamkvsmlakshrojapoooo

Go to top