Nadhaswaram Archives November 2010 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Friday (12/11/2010)

Kaadhal Sollavandhaal Flower Madam

Gokul questions Malar a lot about her happiness in getting married to him and her mood which was always dull when it comes to her times with Gokul. Malar stammers and stumbles for answers. Gokul then makes it clear that he wanted to knw Malar's mind before going any further.

He asks if she loved Gopi and tells her to think and let him know her decision by the evening. Gokul even gives an option of letting him knw her decision over th phone if at all she was not able to talk in person. He leaves and Malar is in full confusion.. Idhellam paathu someone is very happy.

Pushpa calls Maha and gives her the news about Sudan's decision to get Maha and Gopi married. Maha doesnt believe at first but then Pushpa in detail explains her about Sudan's promise on God..Mahaku ore kushiyo kushi. She shares this to Gopi but he doesnt give any reaction .

He seems upset over something. He recieves a call from Malar and Maha idhe purinjukittu tells loud about her appa's decision so that Malar can hear it indirectly. Maha goes to makes sweets for her Athan to celebrate the happy moment.
Gopi is asked to come to a temple and he goes to meet Malar..

Malar waiting for Gopi and she thinks about the moment of them together.. Flashback scenes of Malar riding the scooty with Gopi behind and the way Gopi was thuru thura asking her questions and the way the started to talk about their dreams about their marriage.. Malar thaniyagave ellam ninaithu sirichu appidiye time pogudhu and Gopi comes.

Malar starts to talk but Gopi opens up this time.He  bursts out telling about the Panam matter and the way his sisters were insulted. Malar then replies about Gopi's trust on her and asks him whter he knew wht exactly happened and her state of mind that time etc. Gopi again continues that there was no difference in Malar asking the money back or her being silent when Rohin was asking the money and insulting his sisters.

Malar tries to apologise for the letter matter and Gopi catches on to that point and talks about Malar and her trust which she had on Gopi. Sokku is shown to be listening to their conversation and he is confused and shocked to see them talking alone and the topics of their discussion..

Gopi goes on talking and Malar finally asks him to let her speak. She tells that all what Rohini told Gopi that day was true and this leaves Gopi in shock.. Then she openly tells that she sincerely loved Gopi
('Sincere' word konjam over ille ammani?)

Thodarum

Edited by anjkhoney - 12 November 2010 at 10:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

malligeJanusushavviZEESXYmigan_SK_srimaCarynnithyamkvsmlakshrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Archives November 2010 (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanamalligesushavviZEESXY_SK_srimaCarynnithyamkv

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Monday Archives copy

Monday 15th november 2010 episode update

karaikidi love birds "Gopi and Malar"

(Idhuvum love birds dhaan...kaakka illai)

Malar says she loves gopi sincerely...Gopi shocked...Senior pee pee chokku also very shocked..Malar continues...i always tried to express my love to u...But my sister frankly said everything to u..but no response from ur side..even on the day of ur engagement with maha u was silent...i was angry and at that moment i agreed for my marraige...Gopi looks malar..shocked..Malar says she still loves gopi...asks gopi...do u love me or not?...Chokku looks at gopi...Gopi says"madam...namma  enna pesa vandhom and what we r talking abt?..i asking u...why u insulted my sisters..i cantgive that 60,000 rs now..i will return it back very soon" AngryAngry(super ularalLOLLOL)....Malar is liked'ohd'oh...says i dont want that money...money is not important for me..u and ur love is important...Gopi again sings the same song...Madam...i 'll sure return ur money"...(super...i really liked this part...enga unmai ya solliduvaro nnu ulari kotti nalla act pannirundharuLOLLOL)...Maha tells him to stop talking abt money...shouts..manushan dhanae neenga..sand illaiyaeLOLLOL(OMG...super superClapClap)....dont u have ur own likes and dislikes?...why always worrying abtur family?..Gopi shouts back...what do u want to hear from me?....Malar says..."Aambalaiya dhairiyama unga manasula irukaradha sollunga...."...LOLLOL

Gopi kku rosham vandhuduchu....partypartyshouts..."enna sollanum ippo?...solra situation irundhudha?...u r talking like u alone love me?...i too love u..u know that?.....not today...but fom the day i saw u first..."....Malar smiles...she is very happy ...says..."What ?What u said now?.."....Gopi  thiru thiru...Sokku nara nara..Argh!

Gopi oru vazhiya says " I loveu madam..CheerCheer...fom the begining the only feeling i had towards u was love...but i was unable to express that love...dunno the reason...Chokku hears everything...he is very shockedShocked...Malar asks gopi...yen idha sollala?i want the reason...whether its maha?or ur sisters or ur mayil sithappa?...Gopi syas no...The reason behind my silence was my appa...Appa sokku once again ShockedShocked and listens to gopi further...

Gopi continues...Reason is my appa...his paasam and nambikkai towards me..Yaarumae vaikadha nambikkai vachurukar..how can i talk to him abt my love to him?Chokku crying...Gopi says...i i go and tell him that i love malar and i want to marry her..he will defenitely agree...but after that i cant see him facing so much avamanam ...iam an unlucky person...i love u and i'll love only u...vera vazhi illai...leave it...now u r also engaged to someone else...we should not talk abt this now....Malar  says she can solve all the problesms if only gopi is confident...Gopi says this is a poison exam(Visha paritchai)....What will happen to that coimbatore mappillai?...But malar says he is a very broad minded person...he will understand our situation and he will help us in this...Chokku gives angry expression...Gopi confused...Confused

Malar asks gopi..."ungalukku ok va?shall i talk to that coimbatore mappu now?.."....Chokku waiting for gopi's reply...Gopi says..."If u feel there will no problem becoz of this ...then its ok for me..."...Malar happy o happyBig smile...chokku sad o sad..CryCry.Gopi says he should not talk to maha and chokku...Chokku is  AngryAngry..(I can't fugure out his expressions ...ellam orey maadhiri irukkuConfusedConfused)...Gopi says..he will go to maha and say...u love me so much na...enakaga idha seiyya maattiya nnu i'll ask...Maha says ok and she calls coimbatore mappillai thru phone to talk abt this matter...

Maappu picks up the phone and malar says she loves gopi...Mapppu super shocked...But controls himself and says he is happy that she had decided this before the marraige...says no need for anykutra unarchi...think that this problem is over ...and just go ahead.(Ivaru nallavarra kettavra?..BGM sariyillaiyaeOuchOuch)...Malar is super happy...Cuts the phone..Malr turns to gopi and says my side is clear now...u talk to appa and maha...Gopi aniyayathukku vetka padarar..(lol...tat was too funny)..hystericalhysterical

Next chicuation songuu LOLLOL

No written update for this..sariya varadhu...pls watch this part and enjoy..LOLLOL

Freeze..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 15 November 2010 at 9:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PeaceFlyJanu-musicluv-nithyamkveclat

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Wednesday - 17/11/10

Well, Senior Peepee pours ice cold water on Malar - Gopi romance. Says that he
was privy to the "Declaration of Love" speech - " Though I understand how you
feel and as much as I would like to be a good father.....sorry, no go.." Tailor payyan
is back to square one - crest fallen. Maniac Maha comes and pesters "en kitte enna
sollanum??" Well, Gopi has nothing to say - Looks as if  his ship sank just then -
"kathalile Tholvi yutraan KAlai oruvannnnn - BG by Roja . Roja was a little bit lucky
today - Maha usual aa kOdai yara mathiri innikki kOdayalai ..habbba

Inge ipdi appa kkaraar mirattina , ange Malar matter innum pathetic. Malar's dad
is lying with tubes all around but very much conscious. The doctor gives a pep
talk saying that nothing is wrong with him - " just relax, you are admitted just for
some rest.." The whole family is standing around the bed and crying (kOnjam
decent RKO ) The doctor draws Malar and Ashok outside and tells them that it
is an attack "from now on, it is you who has to be careful Malar, just make sure that
you keep him happy always, gotcha??" Well, Malar KNOWS that her marriage is the
only thing that will make daddy darling happy - decision made.

Ragini Ooram kattufies the tailor - chides him for being a coward " EppO paarthaalum
kudumbam, unity apdi ipdi nnu kathai pesi ..you are all set to spoil your life?? I am not
sure about your decision being wrong or right...but the timing is real bad. Only yesterday
you both had a declaration......and today you are going to burn it all??? Ridiculous.."
But tailor's mind is made up - tells sister about the same "kudumbam, Peepee Oda
arumai perumai..." etc., etc.,  Malar calls on cue and both decide to meet at the same
declaration ground. Malar is in tears, tells Gopi that only now she can understand his
"kudumbam, poruppu " talk " My dad is sick... I can't disappoint him....love called off.."
Gopi says "exactly my sentiments. Was wondering about breaking the news.....but you
made it easy....senior Peepee vetoed our treaty..." More crying....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 17 November 2010 at 8:45am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanamalligesushavviZEESXYJanuRenita571migan-musicluv-_SK_Carynnithyamkveclatsmlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaRenita571miganCarynnithyamkv

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Renita571sushavviJanu-musicluv-_SK_Carynnithyamkvsmlaksheclatrojapoooo

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Friday (19/11/2010)

Malar and Gokul goes to meet her father and Gokul talks to his mama. He cries to Gokul talking about his second daughter who had eloped with her lover. Gokul talks to Malar's dad about doing Kanyadhanam for Malar and the way he would play with his grandchildren etc. Malar's dad is now a bit okay hearing all this but still Rohini's topic made him emotional again.

Malar thanks Gokul for all wht he did and talked to her dad. She tells that her dad felt a lot better after seeing Gokul.Gokul replies that it was his duty as he was a member of that family now and it was his responsibility to take of her and her family. He again mentions there was no need of Thanking him.

Malar's anna goes to the police station to file a complaint against Shankar who took his sister along with the jewels and money. The Inspector reminds him about his warning about Shankar and Malar's bro apologises for not listening to his words.. The inspector then asks him to give a written complaint and also both Rohini and Shankar's mobile number so that the can trace them through their cell network.

Malar's dad again feeling sadCry and goes on talking about his daughter who had done this to him. He gets emotional and cries talking Malar about the way he raised his two daughters like princesses and starts crying (very emotional scene..Felt sorry for that appaOuch).

Malar and Gokul asks him to calm down and finally makes him drink a  glass of juice.Gokul gets a call and starts to leave. Malar's dad expresses his insecurity and fear when Gokul was about to leave but Gokul then tells that he was going out for an urgent meeting and that he would be back soon. He also tells Malar to keep him informed about the situations. Malar agrees.

Malar's bro goes to the inspector who was standing on the road along with his jeep.  asks about his sister and their number tracing plan. The inspector explains that they were not able to trace them and Shankar was clever enough to discard both their sim cards. He leaves and the inspector also asks him to relax and tells him that they would find his sister somehow.

Gokul on his way stops at a place to give tea and there he spots Shankar and Rohini but before he could catch the they leave the place. He tries to follow their car but unfortunately the tire gets puncherd and as always their was no stepney.

Gokul immediately calls Malar and informs the details and asks her to call the police and ask them to trace them. He  gives her a hint that they could be going either to Kodaikanal and Thekkadi.

Malar goes and informs it to her appa and her anna. Her anna gets angry and leaves the place. Their father goes on pleading him not to do something stupid as he was a family man. He nearly gets another chest pain and Malar along with the other ladies try to calm him down and make his rest. She then immediately informs the news to the inspector and he assures her that he would do the needful

Gopi comes back and talks to his appa about his meeting with Malar sorry Madam... He explains her situations and her decision of marrying Gokul. Gopi tells about their decision to obey their fathers and assures him that there wouldn't be any more problems from their side regarding this issue and leaves.. Sokku sir edho kadhai kekkara mathiri hears everything without any reaction and after Gopi leaves he gets emotional.

Thodarum.

Edited by anjkhoney - 19 November 2010 at 11:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanamalligesushavviZEESXYJanuRenita571migan_SK_Carynnithyamkv

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

~~~~~ Archives ~~~~~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top