Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS Nov 15 : Written Update: Rashi on her Knees (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@taral, @nancygomes.....
my pleasure dear...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS Nov 15 : Written Update: Rashi on her Knees (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PDLIMA

Hi Tellyaddict :
Thanks for the wonderful update loved your last line that Hetal chewed Rashi all dry fry. That is so cute never heard this line before thanks for the lovely update.

my pleasure dear............
and thanx for liking my adjective......u'll never hear any othet adjective of mine as well...as all are my Random Stuff, Dimag ke Khurafat.......i love using all sort of Comic words to give a comic relief to the Readers so just using the words....

tahnx again...

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Waiting eagerly... though i did watch the show... but i still love the updates...

Updates don't have those 5 - 10 mins per episode slow walks and flashing camera on all faces and others... i hate that... inka bas chale to camera ka focus director and spot boys pe bhi daal de Angrygrrrr

agree........I thinl that camera even works more than Writers brain these days...nothing much only Camera doing all Chaar Dhaam ki yatra by getting Focused on everyone's face 5 or more times...

camera bhi bora ho jata hoga ek hi shakal baar baar baar dekh kar...nahi..???

A-HappyNew-Mrs.

A-HappyNew-Mrs.

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
thnx hun !

hetal ne toh dhamaka kar dia ek hi baar mein !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimani

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Waiting eagerly... though i did watch the show... but i still love the updates...

Updates don't have those 5 - 10 mins per episode slow walks and flashing camera on all faces and others... i hate that... inka bas chale to camera ka focus director and spot boys pe bhi daal de Angrygrrrr

agree........I thinl that camera even works more than Writers brain these days...nothing much only Camera doing all Chaar Dhaam ki yatra by getting Focused on everyone's face 5 or more times...

camera bhi bora ho jata hoga ek hi shakal baar baar baar dekh kar...nahi..???

Yaar ye chaardhaam bade famous ho gaye since Bhagyavidhata (Dear the Char Dham have gone mighty famous since Bhagyavidhata).... I know... jitni mehnat ye camera karta hai uska aadha bhi Ahem karle to uske expressions hum nadaanon ko samajh aajaya (If Ahem works half as hard as the camera, maybe then we ignorant people will start understanding his expressions)

Aur raha sawaal mahabharat ka to Mahabharat ke bina Yug ka ant kaise hoga... i mean Rashi, Kinjal ke cunningness ka ant (and coming to Mahabharat... if there is no Mahabharat how will one AGE end and bring on a new AGE.... i mean end of Rashi and Kinjal's cunningness)Big smile

Edited by upasana.diya - 15 November 2010 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
luv your updateeee...thankss

ninag

ninag

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Your updates are so funny you should be a comedy writer!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Sadhli Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top