Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreejaiganesh1snehasanjanaindy1979Rajouribadakutrupkarajnabee66aranayanimiratoonaNas1azminamchhedakrishygrohini_2007viswadrlataahcirboddusnehag10gujaratigirlpragyakumardeenapRaviSharmatvbuffysdavisJANNAVsmile365daysparbhudayalmitumisnehalsuvarnapunjaJkamranpari1000KK_1234nithya88sowji_t07-Heshu-jaya.ssuprithasmanya7878ishaijasonneteche_ckashevs3chaudhSwiss Malluivanta29ssanjanaPDLIMAMissOracleNaaz86tasshamsimovie_sbA HUGE FANnanda_gopamoonstruckcrazyballsakshi1nehal0119zanabegHavivap1archdirk41moonlightfifsp@rask-kimyaashasangeetaBidaaifan09svmishmuupieshaheen_memon_mehak_nan_10krutiv100_Nancy_AbhiAnishrujaupasana.diyaFebruaryFlowerevad...Binny...saomompesi11anurao.66shivani003Kavya....corvetteniveditha-Dreamy_Girl-SuhaniSoniapyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS Nov 15 : Written Update: Rashi on her Knees" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Waiting eagerly... though i did watch the show... but i still love the updates...

Updates don't have those 5 - 10 mins per episode slow walks and flashing camera on all faces and others... i hate that... inka bas chale to camera ka focus director and spot boys pe bhi daal de Angrygrrrr

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruppymitumiSangeetaHimani-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
"Koki Sniffs Daal me kala"... you have me laughing there....lolzzzz...
Well can't we hire her as our special agent in CID or CBI.... We will have so many less crimes, as everyone will be frightened of her abilities

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
thanks

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
all done..

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thnx.Smile

-tellyaddict-

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Tellyaddict :
Thanks for the wonderful update loved your last line that Hetal chewed Rashi all dry fry. That is so cute never heard this line before thanks for the lovely update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

"Koki Sniffs Daal me kala"... you have me laughing there....lolzzzz...
Well can't we hire her as our special agent in CID or CBI.... We will have so many less crimes, as everyone will be frightened of her abilities

hehe..........thanx u laughed at my random Adjective......
we cant  hire her yaar...dont u know fir MM ka kya hoga...waha to roj mahabharat hogi..........

PDLIMA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top