Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi's Story...Sher Aa Gaya...

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I put this as a reply on some other thread but its very much feasible with Rashi and her Cunning nature, so thought to open a post.....

there is a old story in hindi titled as

Sher Aaaya...(Lion Has Come)

Where a small boy, who takes care of the castle of the farmers, tricks all the farmers screaming lion has come and all of them run to save him, he does this many times and every time all the farmers leave their work to save him  and everytime curse him...
but when in reality Lion comes....not even a single farmer moves to save him thinking he is tricking again.......and this time Lion Ate that boy and he was screaming badly.........

so this time Rashi is trapped coz everytime Hetal Saved her when she was Wrong,..but when she is DINT DO DELIBERATELY she will  get the punishment....

And she deserve this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So true ...... It's called poetic justice ... she got what she deserved that too from the least unexpected quarters  - Hetal !!!

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So true dear...
Now noone believes her... if she would have been good i bet even Koki might have defended her..

But the only thing i liked in this episode is the way Rashi shuts up her mom's mouth... I think Rashi was changing for good, but don't know what it would be now, would she go back to her vixen form or would she try to redeem herself by being good... not acting good
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Caramelxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are absolutely rightπŸ‘ i have been waiting for this day since she tricked her way into marrying Jigar..... i honestly feel bad for her cos it wasn't intentional but she deserved even more. this still doesn't make up for all her evil deeds butt I really hope this turns her into a better person. i have to say hetal has won my heart today. She has my respect.⭐️
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hetal and her clipped answers made the whole show worth watching

Hetal's dialogues
Hetal: 'Bolo Rashi, Tum kuch keh rahi thi" (Say Rashi.... u were about to say something right)
after Rashi's bargaining bhashan
Hetal: "to" (so)
Hetal: aaj itne dinon me pehli baar is ghar ki badi bahu ko jhoot bolna pada... ghar ki izzat ke liye"...(in so many days this is first time that elser DIl of this house had to lie... just to save the prestige of the family)

and there are more...but i dont remember them right now

Wonderful HetalπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘