India-Forums

Enn Peyar Meenachi - 15th-19th Nov Wednesday posted - D

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful update, LakshStar

Meenus last dialog to Amu was super...about her wanting to be a good human while Amu just want to rule the kitchenLOL

From the promo, I guess Amu want to play dirty game with RR again by getting the family involvedSleepy

Murugan and Mallika will support pillar for Meenu..looks like Murugans wedding has always been a big question mark, if Meenu can solve that one...nothing can stop herBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spaakidserials2010

serials2010 Senior Member
serials2010
serials2010

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Laksh!  Meenu was fantastic today - So nice to see her shedding her inhibitions and challenging Amudha today - This Amudha is so rude and arrogant.  Wait pannu maa--- un rajyam romba naalukku odadhu!!  Meenu is winning over the people in her home and it is just a matter of time before Amudha is kicked out
spaakid Groupbie
spaakid
spaakid

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I really loved yest episode,,,it was fantastic....esp meenu was so cute..they r so cute together..good nosecut to amudha..ClapClapClapClap.thanks lakshmi for the lovely update..
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hey todays epi was rocking loved sakhsi scene they were sooo cute. amudhaku sakhti nalla nose cut kuduthan . but sakthi  provoked amudha what will happen now
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the double treat LakshStar

Yesterdays episode was hilarious with Amu and SomuROFL She thought he was talking about her and sakthi marriage while he just talked about his and hers...semma comedyROFL I would LOVE to see Amus face when she discover they have fixed her marriage with SomuEvil SmileROFL

Only this Somu will dance to her tone, rest of the brothers like Meenu, perfect jodiTongue

Sentimental scene between Ayya and Dhanu...he feel proud of get Amu as his DIL unaware of her true color...eventually it will be her who may break the family apart later onErmm

Loved the scene between Meenu and Sakthi, they are getting to break the wall between them...its a nice startBig smile She made him laugh and even surprised him with that contract deal..am happy he finally spoke up Meenu but doesnt think he will have the same gut in front AyyaOuch

eclat IF-Veteran Member
eclat
eclat

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks lakshmi.

hmm.. one serial that uses brains perhaps.. have begun following the updates regularly - begining this week :D
lakshmikr Senior Member
lakshmikr
lakshmikr

Posted: 17 November 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
i Strongly feel ayya will never let shakti n meenu to get seperate, as murugan is there with him to put necessary pogai..so amutha's life time trouble is going to start shortly.. waiting to watch it.. lets c..Wink
spaakid Groupbie
spaakid
spaakid

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I loved the episode.More than the episode, i loved lakshmi's update...wow ..super ..with those cute little smileys whereever necessary..pathatha vida naan update padikum pothu..romance supera irunthathu...THanks for the lovely update.ClapClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index