Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

jigar Modi please open your mouth (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I know of one more person... basically we all know of the person who won't say anything to Rashi and that is BRAT...Angrygrrr

Well Jokes Apart... i guess CVs forgot that Ahem Jigar Parag and Chirag are also a part of this show...

Yaar humaari moms ke paas ghar ka dhyaan rakhne and kaam poore karne se fursat nahi(our moms don't have enough time take care of household and complete their work) and these people have time to scheme... On top of that if this would have happened in normal household.... the girl would have been sent to her parents... no less... I don't think the ring was cheap or something, so what does just taking away the keys do as a punishment... nothing... though they are taking away something, she loves above everything...

I have never seen a spineless guy like the character Jigar... He doesn't say anything to Rashi atall

I don't think its just money she loves, she loves controlling people... its okk to control people, but only when you know your responsibilities

Edited by upasana.diya - 15 November 2010 at 12:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxx_Nancy_-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jigar Modi please open your mouth (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caramelxx

Caramelxx

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

If Rashi could get the sweetest and most gentle mother in law on t.v.Star ( Hetal ) to loose her patience with her then it wouldn't belong before she starts having problems with Jigar but i hope she changes before that happens. She took the first good step today ( not allowing her mother to manipulate the situation today ). When she gets starved of everyones love she will start craving Jigars loveEmbarrassed and the hopefully become a better personWink.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top