Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Jigar plz say something to Rashi.I know you are very sweet, cute hubby but plz give me a break, what kind of relation you have with your wife.You can'nt even touch your wife,She does'nt talk with you nicely.Always Rashi try to avoid you.No husband will tolerate this.I don't understand which husband will stay without touching his wife that long.Top of that it does'nt even bother you, you always has smile on your face like do'nt care.Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAVivaciousQueenCaramelxxfa.starAashna26Chaudhrytmupasana.diyarusha4003-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jigar Modi please open your mouth" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancygomes

Jigar plz say something to Rashi.I know you are very sweet, cute hubby but plz give me a break, what kind of relation you have with your wife.You can'nt even touch your wife,She does'nt talk with you nicely.Always Rashi try to avoid you.No husband will tolerate this.I don't understand which husband will stay without touching his wife that long.Top of that it does'nt even bother you, you always has smile on your face like do'nt care.Angry
I know of another husband..........................AHAM!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAfa.starAashna26rusha4003upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Ahem case is different,bcz he used to love Anita,it will take time for him to forget his love.Also It's hard to accepted an uneducated girl that easily.Bcz he is well educated.Plz do'nt take me wrong,I like gopi.But if you think from Ahem Side then it's not easy for him.

Edited by Nancygomes - 15 November 2010 at 10:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmupasana.diyarusha4003-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by taral83

Ahem case is different,bcz he used to love Anita,it will take time for him to forget his love.Also It's hard to accepted an uneducated girl that easily.Bcz he is well educated.Plz do'nt take me wrong,I like gopi.But if you think from Ahem Side then it's not easy for him.
right its not easy for him.........that is why he should have never married her in the first place.......
plust I was being sarcastic....

Edited by taral83 - 15 November 2010 at 10:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyarusha4003-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Jigar's mouthe gets Super glued looking at Rashi's Beauty, if m not wrong....
he just keeps on staring at her.....

Caramelxx_Nancy_upasana.diyarusha4003

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I know .... what on earth is Jigar made of ? How can he smile when his wife doesn't even talk to him civilly ... she's always brushing him off !!!

I hope he takes his cue from Hetal and confronts Raashi now ... 

he ought to sit her down and find out what exactly she has in mind as far as their marriage is concerned ! 

Caramelxx_Nancy_upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Jigar's mouthe gets Super glued looking at Rashi's Beauty, if m not wrong....
he just keeps on staring at her.....
LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 15 November 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

I know .... what on earth is Jigar made of ? How can he smile when his wife doesn't even talk to him civilly ... she's always brushing him off !!!

I hope he takes his cue from Hetal and confronts Raashi now ... 

he ought to sit her down and find out what exactly she has in mind as far as their marriage is concerned ! 
She has only money in her mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxupasana.diyarusha4003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top